Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 minutes ago, farin said:

Oh he loves the adoration alright, doubt there anything sexual in it. On his part anyway. ? 

:2thumbsup:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

An element of truth, though. 

Look I apologise for the tone of my post 

I am pissin off enough folk on here .

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, jake said:

Look I apologise for the tone of my post 

I am pissin off enough folk on here .

No need to apologise. I'm sure this will blow quickly and maybe reappear in 10 months time.

3 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I hope you're right. It's just an observation/hunch, and he seems to like the adoration of young-ish teenage boys. 

So what would a " paedo" actually look like since you doubt he is one ??? Im

curious to know ? They can be anyone clearly , good looking , apparently " straight " charismatic , intelligent etc ! So u just never know anc can't say for certain . I do find it rather odd and Fagan like that he hangs around with young boys . 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Who covered it up? The authorities? The police? Saville was an evil ghoul but he wasn’t singling out young muslim girls or any other group for that matter which is exactly what these grooming gangs do. 

Some people defo did know about him but I don’t think he wasn’t exposed for fear of being branded racist. Has there ever been a town where one in five of the white males were all taking shots of the young muslim girls? 

Where did you get this 1 in 5 statistic from out of interest?

The gangs in Rotherham did target some young women of Asian descent/Muslim background by the way. 

Also Savile was targeting young vulnerable women which is exactly what the gangs in Rotherham were doing too.

Check this out if you’re interested. Some interesting stats in here from CEOP studies: https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, redm said:

The gangs in Rotherham did target some young women of Asian descent/Muslim background by the way. 

Also Savile was targeting young vulnerable women which is exactly what the gangs in Rotherham were doing too.

Check this out if you’re interested. Some interesting stats in here from CEOP studies: https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

I'm sure it was reported on the news. 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, redm said:

2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I'm sure it was reported on the news. 

It was on the news.

It’s somewhere in this thread too I think. Sure someone posted it. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Good he’s getting sued and hilarious he was set up with ‘fake news’ today. The man just sinks lower and lower and his fans boys likewise.

On November 22, 30 Heisei at 18:27, i8hibsh said:

Subjective but the Israelis will say the exact same thing.  I personally don't give too many shits about the middle East but if I am honest I would be on Isreal’s side.

So I do give a shit as your on one side !! Ludicrous statement 

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So I do give a shit as your on one side !! Ludicrous statement 

I really don't. They can build a big wall around the entire region and let them fight it out, and I would not give the slightest shite.

getting blocked from posting on the other TR thread.

Folk need to understand this is a forum where people have different views and beliefs.

10 minutes ago, HEARTS_1874 said:

getting blocked from posting on the other TR thread.

Folk need to understand this is a forum where people have different views and beliefs.

You need to understand that people with racist views will not be listened to or tolerated.

1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

You need to understand that people with racist views will not be listened to or tolerated.

Unless it's in the name of religion.

Yaxley-Lennon is a dangerous man with a twisted view of the world, followed and worshipped by complete knuckle draggers.

He loves playing the victim; it builds into his gobshite mythos of the oppressed white christian male.

9 minutes ago, Peebo said:

This “it was all a wind up anyway” chat I’m seeing on social media is absolute chronic. 

Mate, but they’re only doing it to bam up JKB surely?

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I really don't. They can build a big wall around the entire region and let them fight it out, and I would not give the slightest shite.

You must have a few splinters from all the sittin on the fence you allegedly do 

On 29/11/2018 at 15:59, jack D and coke said:

Who covered it up? The authorities? The police? Saville was an evil ghoul but he wasn’t singling out young muslim girls or any other group for that matter which is exactly what these grooming gangs do. 

Some people defo did know about him but I don’t think he wasn’t exposed for fear of being branded racist. Has there ever been a town where one in five of the white males were all taking shots of the young muslim girls? 

Astonishing post. You don't think , the BBC, charities, hospital management, school heads, the  police(who were involved) and above (Government) covered it up.  Seriously? All because he made them money.

And who gives a feck what about skin colour, he and several other filthy monsters molested thousands of helpless kids.  Fecking Thousands.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

You must have a few splinters from all the sittin on the fence you allegedly do 

Eh? I have never sat on the fence in my entire life.

Edited by i8hibsh

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Astonishing post. You don't think , the BBC, charities, hospital management, school heads, the  police(who were involved) and above (Government) covered it up.  Seriously? All because he made them money.

And who gives a feck what about skin colour, he and several other filthy monsters molested thousands of helpless kids.  Fecking Thousands.

I’m never going to excuse anybody who’s a wrong un. This isn’t about Jimmy Saville though. 

Must say after a few days on TR’s insta it’s hard to deny he attracts seriously deranged racist arseholes, regardless if he is or not. It’s a depressing read. It’s like everything these days though with the rise of social media it’s nigh on impossible to distinguish who’s agenda is what and what is truthful.  It’s just bunfights, whataboutery, sheer ignorance and hate tbh. It almost makes you want to just check out of all of it. 

So the disgusting piece of racist garbage has posted stuff to excuse the filth who assaulted a Muslim kid.  Stuff which has been proved to be lies and garbage. By the mother of the child he has said was abused by the Muslim child.  Folks still support him, Folks say he "isn't racist"

Those folks are racist. They don't like being called out. Tough. 

He is a hate filled opportunist. Those who follow are either racist or stupid.

I will allow his followers to decide which.

As a sad old prog fan I have lots of respect for the punks in the early 80s who battered the BNP trash that came to Tynie with their warped agenda. I hope many of those good people will give this new version of an old problem a similar welcome!

1 hour ago, geddy said:

So the disgusting piece of racist garbage has posted stuff to excuse the filth who assaulted a Muslim kid.  Stuff which has been proved to be lies and garbage. By the mother of the child he has said was abused by the Muslim child.  Folks still support him, Folks say he "isn't racist"

Those folks are racist. They don't like being called out. Tough. 

He is a hate filled opportunist. Those who follow are either racist or stupid.

I will allow his followers to decide which.

As a sad old prog fan I have lots of respect for the punks in the early 80s who battered the BNP trash that came to Tynie with their warped agenda. I hope many of those good people will give this new version of an old problem a similar welcome!

Good Job buddy.

15 hours ago, geddy said:

What a load of made up shite that is.

The only time the extremists got done in was when they attacked those from the left collecting for the miners.

And hoping others fight your fight is as cowardly as you can get.

You are as bad as those you wish done in .

Take your plastic lies away from Hearts.

Bridge of Djoum
On 30/11/2018 at 06:02, i8hibsh said:

You'd be on the side of the country you struggle to spell.

You are a hoot, son.

40 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You'd be on the side of the country you struggle to spell.

You are a hoot, son.

Picking up on typos

:clap:

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Picking up on typos

:clap:

Nah. Ignorance is real.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Extra 100 police drafted in for tomorrow. Police must be expecting trouble.

So it’s costing the club money, they might do something now.

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So it’s costing the club money, they might do something now.

Speaking to my friend tonight. The police can’t stop Robinson entering the ground but the club can however you’d need to know he had a ticket and then spot him trying to enter. 

Edit. The extra police would be a tactical decision taken by the match commander. 

Edited by Dannie Boy
Predictive text gone mad.

Doctor FinnBarr
21 hours ago, jake said:

What a load of made up shite that is.

The only time the extremists got done in was when they attacked those from the left collecting for the miners.

And hoping others fight your fight is as cowardly as you can get.

You are as bad as those you wish done in .

Take your plastic lies away from Hearts.

I'm not even certain there was a BNP at that time........British League or summit like that maybe?

1 hour ago, bikerjambo said:

I'm not even certain there was a BNP at that time........British League or summit like that maybe?

National Front mate.

Probably.

There was an element that was far right.

Miners strike had far more impact on trouble on the terraces imo in the early 80s.

There's some shite getting posted on here.

And I'd be surprised if they had our football club at heart.

Both sides.

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, jake said:

National Front mate.

Probably.

There was an element that was far right.

Miners strike had far more impact on trouble on the terraces imo in the early 80s.

There's some shite getting posted on here.

And I'd be surprised if they had our football club at heart.

Both sides.

I know the NF were hanging around but I'm still certain there was a more extreme group (apart from the Young Conservatives who sold posters around Tynie),  certain it was the British League, maybe someone can correct me on this, British party?

5 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

I know the NF were hanging around but I'm still certain there was a more extreme group (apart from the Young Conservatives who sold posters around Tynie),  certain it was the British League, maybe someone can correct me on this, British party?

One of those listed here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_far-right_groups_since_1945

Doctor FinnBarr

It was the British Movement, I don't care that list gives it in the 60s, it was them

At the time they made the NF look like nancy boys

Edited by bikerjambo

On 30/11/2018 at 21:06, jack D and coke said:

I’m never going to excuse anybody who’s a wrong un. This isn’t about Jimmy Saville though. 

Must say after a few days on TR’s insta it’s hard to deny he attracts seriously deranged racist arseholes, regardless if he is or not. It’s a depressing read. It’s like everything these days though with the rise of social media it’s nigh on impossible to distinguish who’s agenda is what and what is truthful.  It’s just bunfights, whataboutery, sheer ignorance and hate tbh. It almost makes you want to just check out of all of it. 

True. 

haveyouheard 22
4 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Soooooo......any sightings?

LOL, was  he not  spotted in Edinburgh ??

haveyouheard 22
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/politics/tommy-robinson-did-not-attend-hearts-v-rangers-match-1-4838011

FAR-RIGHT activist Tommy Robinson failed to carry out his threat to appear at Tynecastle Stadium yesterday after anti-fascist campaigners mounted a public campaign to keep him away from Hearts.

Was it a threat ??

I seen a sticker with his face and 'hearts' on it along gorgie road after the game. Really lifted the spirits that. 

2 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Was it a threat ??

It was a threat - but he and his shitebag fans bottled it

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

It was a threat - but he and his shitebag fans bottled it

Maybe not a bad thing as it goes, but i dont think he's shitebag, i may add he aint for me either

6 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Maybe not a bad thing as it goes, but i dont think he's shitebag, i may add he aint for me either

PAN-W2.gif

• davemclaren locked this topic