Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Bridge of Djoum
18 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nae, cause the second one is but a couple of months away. Then we'll see who's what. Britnat losing their tiny minds. 

Do you speak Gaelic?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Pasquale for King
23 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Did that dirty chat last night mean nothing? Were you just drunk?

:sob:

Yeah I’m a bit of a tease ?

Pasquale for King
21 hours ago, JyTees said:

Disproving what? That they're racist, fascist bigots?

And you'll find I used the word "if", so no accusations thrown from this end.

I’ve not seen anyone disprove that they’re not a racist etc after I’ve called them that. Good use of the word if, I shall do that in the future.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Do you speak Gaelic?

This guy does.

15 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Anti where league, spear of destiny, gid tune 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve not seen anyone disprove that they’re not a racist etc after I’ve called them that. Good use of the word if, I shall do that in the future.

How do you disprove you're a racist? Tell people you have black/Muslim friends? Hand out leaflets?

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, JyTees said:

How do you disprove you're a racist? Tell people you have black/Muslim friends? Hand out leaflets?

Once you’ve proved that you are one you can’t really I’m afraid. 

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I'm planning on cutting down on the lynchings from five to just two a week.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm upping mine to cancel out your good will gesture.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm upping mine to cancel out your good will gesture.

Excellent.

I'll pack my excess burning crosses, flaming torches, ropes, and pillowcases with cuttey-outey eye holes into a shipping container and have them dispatched 'statesward forthwith.

Wouldn't want them going to waste.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Excellent.

I'll pack my excess burning crosses, flaming torches, ropes, and pillowcases with cuttey-outey eye holes into a shipping container and have them dispatched 'statesward forthwith.

Wouldn't want them going to waste.

My well regulated militia thanks you.

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Interesting. If we were taking about drink I'd say you were battling your alcoholism, so in that vein maybe one day you'll be a recovering racaholic.

I'm going to say some truly awful things but I won't mean them. I'm not sure what that would make me, apart from a bellend. 

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Interesting. If we were taking about drink I'd say you were battling your alcoholism, so in that vein maybe one day you'll be a recovering racaholic.

I'm going to say some truly awful things but I won't mean them. I'm not sure what that would make me, apart from a bellend. 

I'm a functional 'racaholic', mate, cheers, and a high-functioning one at that, although I'm not sure what that's got to do with the lynchings. I never drink and lynch at the same time. Too many potential burning hazards you see. ?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm a functional 'racaholic', mate, cheers, and a high-functioning one at that, although I'm not sure what that's got to do with the lynchings. I never drink and lynch at the same time. Too many potential burning hazards you see. ?

Well this is why I prefer drugs

Bridge of Djoum
31 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You should drink Jack Daniels during your lynchings...it is made in Lynchburg, after all.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You should drink Jack Daniels during your lynchings...it is made in Lynchburg, after all.

Coors for the discerning racist Stateside I've heard.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Coors for the discerning racist Stateside I've heard.

Vile stuff but I force it down for my cause.

I jest. All American beers are disgusting. 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Buds no bad 

In general or for lynchings specifically?

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well this is why I prefer drugs

Which goes a way to explaining your tangent. ?

16 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Do you speak Gaelic?

No, but at least I don't put zeds in my words. You probably have a fake Yankee accent too. 

maroonlegions

Here's something to share wherever Tommy Robinson is hailed as a hero fighting sex abuse:

No automatic alt text available.

:vrface:

:vangry:
Edited by maroonlegions

Governor Tarkin
On 25/11/2018 at 17:10, haveyouheard 22 said:

Buds no bad 

Depends whether you're smoking them or drinking it.

Bridge of Djoum
On 25/11/2018 at 12:10, haveyouheard 22 said:

Buds no bad 

That's the worst of the lot!

Bridge of Djoum
15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

No, but at least I don't put zeds in my words. You probably have a fake Yankee accent too. 

I only asked a question. What a bizarre reply.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

He has legally had his football banning order over turned, whilst he has served his legal punishment. 

It’s really not grounds for refusing entry. 

I don’t like him but that doesn’t mean he’s not entitled to the same rights as everybody else.

Don’t have to have a football banning order to be barred, remember the cretins that attacked the Ross County fans = BANNED. As a licenced premises Hearts can refuse ANYONE entry to Tynecastle without having to give a reason. It’s a lose lose situation, if he gains entry or he’s refused the press will crucify us. I’m more concerned with what will happen if he turns up mob handed.

Pasquale for King
16 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Wee should sign Tommy Robinson as a free agent. Play him on the right wing. 

He sees himself as more of a lone striker who needs support when he’s challenged

??‍♂️

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

He has legally had his football banning order over turned, whilst he has served his legal punishment. 

It’s really not grounds for refusing entry. 

I don’t like him but that doesn’t mean he’s not entitled to the same rights as everybody else.

Does the club reserve the right to refuse entry to the stadium?

If so, just quote the wee bam ''regulars only''. Nice and easy.

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Does the club reserve the right to refuse entry to the stadium?

If so, just quote the wee bam ''regulars only''. Nice and easy.

Indeed they do.

Rule 17 on the website.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed they do.

Rule 17 on the website.

Jobs a good un' then. Refuse entry because we can. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Jobs a good un' then. Refuse entry because we can. 

:thumbsup:

...a bit disco

17 At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the club and in general no transfers within the ground are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected.

Might not even be a club decision in the end. If his presence is deliberately intended to cause a scene (which it is) and if letting him into the stadium means potential for crowd disorder (which it would), then the police could well take the decision to lock him out themselves. 

It’s probably easier to stop him entering than it would be to police any crowd disorder inside. 

7 hours ago, redm said:

Might not even be a club decision in the end. If his presence is deliberately intended to cause a scene (which it is) and if letting him into the stadium means potential for crowd disorder (which it would), then the police could well take the decision to lock him out themselves. 

It’s probably easier to stop him entering than it would be to police any crowd disorder inside. 

So we can tell Lennon to bolt as he always causes a scene

12 hours ago, redm said:

TR is a football fan. A Rangers fan as well, more than likely for obvious reasons. Whether you like to admit it or not, our club and its history will also strike a lot of chords with Robinson. He'd more than likely be in his element watching Hearts v Rangers. So how can anyone say he's only there to cause a scene?

I'm not sure how his presence would cause crowd disorder either. With who?

I'm in no way advocating his presence by the way. Just don't understand why people think it's ok to refuse him entry for no reason at all.

MacDonald Jardine
20 minutes ago, JyTees said:

TR is a football fan. A Rangers fan as well, more than likely for obvious reasons. Whether you like to admit it or not, our club and its history will also strike a lot of chords with Robinson. He'd more than likely be in his element watching Hearts v Rangers. So how can anyone say he's only there to cause a scene?

I'm in no way advocating his presence by the way. Just don't understand why people think it's ok to refuse him entry for no reason at all.

Disorder with the "anti fascist " extremists who want to preserve Tynecastle as a family venue.

It's okay to refuse him entry because they don't agree with him.

For what it's worth I share very few of his views.

10 hours ago, JyTees said:

He is not a Hearts fan. He is not a Rangers fan either. His attention has been turned to us because some young lads pranced around a pub around Remembrance time with his mask on and it got a bit of publicity that he’s keen to build on. He’s coming here to get attention and that normally means bother of some description. 

Our club and history strike a lot of chords with a lot of people, of all different backgrounds, which is even more of a reason to stop it being exploited and polluted by a divisive, prejudiced little bigot like him. He doesn’t give a hoot about Hearts and you’re absolutely kidding yourself on if you think otherwise. He wants to use our club as a vehicle for his hate and nothing else. 

10 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Disorder with the "anti fascist " extremists who want to preserve Tynecastle as a family venue.

It's okay to refuse him entry because they don't agree with him.

For what it's worth I share very few of his views.

I think the anti-fascist element are more concerned with keeping facists out than keeping families in tbh. 

Салатные палочки
59 minutes ago, Destruction Derby said:

People about to lose their shit in 3......2.......1

The picture of him in the Hearts shirt?  

5 hours ago, redm said:

He is not a Hearts fan. He is not a Rangers fan either. His attention has been turned to us because some young lads pranced around a pub around Remembrance time with his mask on and it got a bit of publicity that he’s keen to build on. He’s coming here to get attention and that normally means bother of some description. 

Our club and history strike a lot of chords with a lot of people, of all different backgrounds, which is even more of a reason to stop it being exploited and polluted by a divisive, prejudiced little bigot like him. He doesn’t give a hoot about Hearts and you’re absolutely kidding yourself on if you think otherwise. He wants to use our club as a vehicle for his hate and nothing else. 

He is a Rangers fan. 

You've missed the point anyway, I'll just leave it there.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JyTees said:

He is a Rangers fan. 

You've missed the point anyway, I'll just leave it there.

You sure?

008D73C8-0CF9-4173-9A45-B65A243C6011.png

• davemclaren locked this topic