Tommy Robinson

DB-14

...a bit disco

Saw a Hearts fan go up to a leafleter, snatch one out his hand whilst proclaiming "Know wut thees ur guid fur?" before scrunching it up and throwing it to the ground.

"[filter edit]"* he spluttered. Shaking with rage, he was.

True story.

*The above edit was a slang term for a mentally disabled individual. The irony.

Edited by ...a bit disco
Clarity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

ToadKiller Dog

Glad the Elf on the shelf didn't turn up. 

But wouldn't be suprised if this isn't the end of it, the ejits in our support that worship the tiny fraudster over their supposed support of Hearts won't go quietly. 

Pasquale for King
22 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Speaking to my friend tonight. The police can’t stop Robinson entering the ground but the club can however you’d need to know he had a ticket and then spot him trying to enter. 

Edit. The extra police would be a tactical decision taken by the match commander. 

Thankfully he didn’t come.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

He's made a nice wee video calling Some hearts fans left wing fascists. 

Zzzzzzzz.

Desperate for attention that boy, which is why he clings onto so many different groups.

16 hours ago, farin said:

They were on the seats too. I’m all for people having their own political leanings be it left right or center, just wish they wouldn’t project them onto hearts though. 

2B7FAFC7-0E11-4001-9B70-6F37AEE7950B.jpeg.47d4c5b00e112b935a181195f7716543.jpeg

My 3 year old is sticker daft. I just can’t get my head around grown ups designing, carrying and sticking stickers about the place. ?

20 hours ago, farin said:

They were on the seats too. I’m all for people having their own political leanings be it left right or center, just wish they wouldn’t project them onto hearts though. 

2B7FAFC7-0E11-4001-9B70-6F37AEE7950B.jpeg.47d4c5b00e112b935a181195f7716543.jpeg

Tragic stuff. He’s a wife beater and mates with peados. Says a lot about his fan club. 

2 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Tragic stuff. He’s a wife beater and mates with peados. Says a lot about his fan club. 

A wife-beating convict who's mates with paedophiles and who works with people who harrass the parents of murdered infants.

Looks like he hates us now, which is mighty :pleasing: .

...a bit disco
24 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

A wife-beating convict who's mates with paedophiles and who works with people who harrass the parents of murdered infants.

Tommy Robinson,

Tommy Robinson,

He's loved by scrotes and all his mates are stoats,

Tommy Robinson.

33 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Mind when the fraudster and violent thug was an illegal immigrant?

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mind when the fraudster and violent thug was an illegal immigrant?

Yep.

Banned from entering the USA due to a previous drugs conviction.

Used someone else's passport to travel.

Fingerprint ID check didn't tally with the passport.

Asked to attend an interview with US custom officials on suspicion of illegal entry into the USA.

Left the airport instead and holed up in a hotel for the night.

Got on the next flight home next morning using his own passport.

This passport carries the name Paul Harris, so that itself is a dodgy document.

Arrested on his return to the UK.

Plead guilty.

Got 10 months in the nick and tagged on release.

Prick.

Some people have a go at the SNP for being nationalistic or try to frame their arguments that way. The British have had some of the most bigoted zealots in history and currently have some corkers.

We should have strong immigration laws but extreme Nationalism isn't the answer. Scotland needs to take a different path. We did have a chance but blew it and the British bigots helped. 

15 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Some people have a go at the SNP for being nationalistic or try to frame their arguments that way. The British have had some of the most bigoted zealots in history and currently have some corkers.

We should have strong immigration laws but extreme Nationalism isn't the answer. Scotland needs to take a different path. We did have a chance but blew it and the British bigots helped. 

The thing is we already have strong immigration laws, even for EU citizens. If an EU citizen moves here and isn't working within three months we can kick them out - it's freedom of workers, not people, that's guaranteed for all EU citizens.

The fact is that our government chooses not to. God only knows why when EU immigration is one of the big bugbears that helped fuel the brexit machine.

But anyway, that's another thread!

40 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The thing is we already have strong immigration laws, even for EU citizens. If an EU citizen moves here and isn't working within three months we can kick them out - it's freedom of workers, not people, that's guaranteed for all EU citizens.

The fact is that our government chooses not to. God only knows why when EU immigration is one of the big bugbears that helped fuel the brexit machine.

I know Smithee but wasn't meaning the EU, I meant immigration in general. Some immigrants abuse the system which breeds the bigots. 

9 hours ago, Smithee said:

Unless of course they claim for benefits and then the 3 months doesn't apply for deporting them .

2 minutes ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

Unless of course they claim for benefits and then the 3 months doesn't apply for deporting them .

Don't know where you're getting that from, an eu citizen can't claim benefits in the first three months. To get past those three months they either have to find work, show that they're about to get work, or show that they're financially independent and don't need to work, but basically not be a drain on the state.

I came back to Scotland in March from Holland, even I can't apply for benefits for some time yet. It took a little time to find work when we got back so I went to sign on. I'm not entitled to apply, I have to provide two years of UK addresses IIRC

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Don't know where you're getting that from, an eu citizen can't claim benefits in the first three months. To get past those three months they either have to find work, show that they're about to get work, or show that they're financially independent and don't need to work, but basically not be a drain on the state.

I came back to Scotland in March from Holland, even I can't apply for benefits for some time yet. It took a little time to find work when we got back so I went to sign on. I'm not entitled to apply, I have to provide two years of UK addresses IIRC

I'm getting it from UK and EU law. You can't claim anything for the first 3 months but after that you can sign up to job seekers allowance for another 3 months and for those 3 months you get benefits and can't be removed as long as you satisfy the requirements for JSA. Only after a further 3 months can you potentially be deported.

3 minutes ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

I'm getting it from UK and EU law. You can't claim anything for the first 3 months but after that you can sign up to job seekers allowance for another 3 months and for those 3 months you get benefits and can't be removed as long as you satisfy the requirements for JSA. Only after a further 3 months can you potentially be deported.

You got a link for that? I can tell you with absolute certainty that in terms of Universal Credit you don't get shit, and when I was in Holland there was a much longer qualifying period than three months - also two years IIRC

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

You got a link for that? I can tell you with absolute certainty that in terms of Universal Credit you don't get shit, and when I was in Holland there was a much longer qualifying period than three months - also two years IIRC

No. You can go and check the law for yourself if you are interested.  Universal credit is obviously different from JSA if you were coming back to look for a job.

1 minute ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

No. You can go and check the law for yourself if you are interested.  Universal credit is obviously different from JSA if you were coming back to look for a job.

My sister in law and father in law both work in the DWP, I've been an EU  immigrant to holland and an EU immigrant back to Scotland and I have personal experience that says otherwise. I'll go with what I know if you can't back it up. 

My sister in law and father in law both work in the DWP, I've been an EU  immigrant to holland and an EU immigrant back to Scotland and I have personal experience that says otherwise. I'll go with what I know if you can't back it up. 

Very subjective. So what do they say? They tell you that EU citizens aren't eligible for JSA after 3 months?

2 minutes ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

Very subjective. So what do they say? They tell you that EU citizens aren't eligible for JSA after 3 months?

You're free to back up your claim at any point.

You're theoretically able to apply for benefits after three months IF you're legally entitled to live in the uk. But that legal entitlement can only happen if you get work and start supporting yourself so in practice it can't happen.

You're free to back up your claim at any point.

You're theoretically able to apply for benefits after three months IF you're legally entitled to live in the uk. But that legal entitlement can only happen if you get work and start supporting yourself so in practice it can't happen.

Okay.. You can get benefits after 3 months and not be removed if you are classed as 'habitually resident" which doesn't require you to have worked at all.

Since your googilitator hasn't worked:

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/eligibility

Just now, Rocco_Jambo said:

Okay.. You can get benefits after 3 months and not be removed if you are classed as 'habitually resident" which doesn't require you to have worked at all.

Since your googilitator hasn't worked:

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/eligibility

Correct link

"New or recently returned to the UK

You may be able to get income-based JSA if you can prove you’ve been living in the UK, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands for at least 3 months before you claim, and you’re either:

• a UK national who’s recently returned from abroad
  • an EEA national and you have the right to live in the UK, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands"

The bit in bold - you can only get that right if you get work and prove you're not a burden on the state. So if you can't provide addresses to prove you're habitually resident and a work history to prove you're not financially reliant on the state, you can't get shit. 

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Correct link

"New or recently returned to the UK

You may be able to get income-based JSA if you can prove you’ve been living in the UK, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands for at least 3 months before you claim, and you’re either:

• a UK national who’s recently returned from abroad
  • an EEA national and you have the right to live in the UK, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands"

The bit in bold - you can only get that right if you get work and prove you're not a burden on the state. So if you can't provide addresses to prove you're habitually resident and a work history to prove you're not financially reliant on the state, you can't get shit. 

Everybody in the EU has the right to live here for 3 months though.  So after after that they can claim benefits.  As in JSA.  You seem to be trying to obfuscate because you are wrong.

10 hours ago, Smithee said:

If an EU citizen moves here and isn't working within three months we can kick them out

2 quotes: which is more accurate Smithee.

Everybody in the EU has the right to live here for 3 months though.  So after after that they can claim benefits.  As in JSA.  You seem to be trying to obfuscate because you are wrong.

They can live here for three months. After those three months only workers have the legal right to stay. You can apply for benefits if you've lived here for three months AND have the legal right to stay. 

And to prove that when applying for benefits you need to provide addresses and work history! 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They can live here for three months. After those three months only workers have the legal right to stay. You can apply for benefits if you've lived here for three months AND have the legal right to stay. 

And to prove that when applying for benefits you need to provide addresses and work history! 

No. You just have to prove that you have to have a chance of getting a job. The "legal right to stay". Does that mean that you accept that we cannot remove someone  after 3 months? 

Edited by Rocco_Jambo

No. You just have to prove that you have to have a chance of getting a job. The "legal right to stay". Does that mean that you accept that we cannot remove someone  after 3 months? 

Tell you what, I'll ask specifically about this and get back to you. For your part, why not make up a dutch name that's been here for three months and start a JSA application yourself and see where it gets you - you won't be able to complete it so it isn't fraud. 

The rules for universal credit (which is of course replacing other benefits including jsa, the new equivalent) are more up front by the way, they don't leave you finding out halfway through the forms:

"You can’t get Universal Credit if your only right to reside is as a jobseeker.

Right to reside depends on your work history, personal circumstances and family’s rights. The rules are complex, so contact your nearest Citizens Advice to find out more if you’re not sure. "

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Tell you what, I'll ask specifically about this and get back to you. For your part, why not make up a dutch name that's been here for three months and start a JSA application yourself and see where it gets you - you won't be able to complete it so it isn't fraud. 

The rules for universal credit (which is of course replacing other benefits including jsa, the new equivalent) are more up front by the way, they don't leave you finding out halfway through the forms:

"You can’t get Universal Credit if your only right to reside is as a jobseeker.

Right to reside depends on your work history, personal circumstances and family’s rights. The rules are complex, so contact your nearest Citizens Advice to find out more if you’re not sure. "

Not really sure what you are talking about.

Are you looking for a job?

I see Tommy Robinson has decided to sympathetically interview the boy who attacked that Syrian child. Definitely the behaviour of a non-racist who is only concerned about grooming gangs. ?

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

I see Tommy Robinson has decided to sympathetically interview the boy who attacked that Syrian child. Definitely the behaviour of a non-racist who is only concerned about grooming gangs. ?

It’s not a clever move by the family being interviewed by TR let’s be honest but the lad and his family have had to move away amid threats of violence and rape threats to his mother. He’s a kid as well don’t forget with two young sisters. What a nightmare for them all. It’s not all about the Syrian kid he’s now £150k better off. 

The amount of adults that jumped on this was embarrasing it was a playground squabble that happens in every playground in the country. Social media is a disease with stuff like this. 

44 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s not a clever move by the family being interviewed by TR let’s be honest but the lad and his family have had to move away amid threats of violence and rape threats to his mother. He’s a kid as well don’t forget with two young sisters. What a nightmare for them all. It’s not all about the Syrian kid he’s now £150k better off. 

The amount of adults that jumped on this was embarrasing it was a playground squabble that happens in every playground in the country. Social media is a disease with stuff like this. 

A playground squabble, yes, but one that appears to be driven by racism. Hence why Tommy is jumping on it to continue his 'white victim' narrative. He immediately started spreading fake news about the victim having attacked a girl and about 'Syrian gangs' in school. This is straight-up racism.

The attacker is just a young boy, and I have some sympathy given it appears he grew up in a racist household, but lets be clear, he is the perpetrator of an apparently racist attack.

Those who still support Tommy and deny his racist intentions need only to look at the last few weeks for evidence that they are wrong.

7 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

A playground squabble, yes, but one that appears to be driven by racism. Hence why Tommy is jumping on it to continue his 'white victim' narrative. He immediately started spreading fake news about the victim having attacked a girl and about 'Syrian gangs' in school. This is straight-up racism.

The attacker is just a young boy, and I have some sympathy given it appears he grew up in a racist household, but lets be clear, he is the perpetrator of an apparently racist attack.

Those who still support Tommy and deny his racist intentions need only to look at the last few weeks for evidence that they are wrong.

Does it make any difference if a kid is being beat up for being brown to say a kid getting beat down for being Fat or Having buck teeth . i think not but Fattys getting beatings dont make the 6 o'clock news and arouse the venom of the PC brigade

11 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Does it make any difference if a kid is being beat up for being brown to say a kid getting beat down for being Fat or Having buck teeth . i think not but Fattys getting beatings dont make the 6 o'clock news and arouse the venom of the PC brigade

Getting annoyed about a child being attacked for his race - How tediously politically correct!

Do you really think people being beaten up for being fat is analogous with racism?

jack D and coke
26 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

There was no racist language used it’s been perceived as racist. Do you know something we don’t? 

9 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

Getting annoyed about a child being attacked for his race - How tediously politically correct!

Do you really think people being beaten up for being fat is analogous with racism?

No what im saying is kids get beat up every day for all sorts of shan reasons , the media and the PC brigade just like to focus all energy on shouting racism and give it news coverage . What about all the other kids getting beat up every day , how come they dont get heroic anti fascist vigilantes offering to gang rape their tormentors parents on twitter

jack D and coke
26 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

No what im saying is kids get beat up every day for all sorts of shan reasons , the media and the PC brigade just like to focus all energy on shouting racism and give it news coverage . What about all the other kids getting beat up every day , how come they dont get heroic anti fascist vigilantes offering to gang rape their tormentors parents on twitter

Any adult that retweeted or shared the video and made comments on social media should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. People like Razor Ruddock with all his followers are nothing but bullies themselves and bullying a kid into the bargain. Shame on them. Him and his mother getting rape and death threats now. 

Like you say there’s kids getting beat up everyday in playgrounds up and down the country for all sorts of reason, ginger, fat, ugly, poor you name it but a brown kid gets a wee bit water scooshed in his face and all hell breaks loose (Not excusing any bullying btw let’s make that clear) I watched two asian lads batter ten bells out a white kid in England somewhere last year, he was much younger then them and begging for them to stop trying to run away and they kicked the shit out him stamped on his head and all sorts. Where was the cries of racism and go-fund me pages for him? 

I think the reason there has been so much coverage is because of the alleged racist motivation to the attack, and also because as a Syrian refugee, the boy has been through a pretty brutal time and had a fairly horrible life up to this point.

But don't let that stop you from trying to make white people the victims, eh.

15 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

I think the reason there has been so much coverage is because of the alleged racist motivation to the attack, and also because as a Syrian refugee, the boy has been through a pretty brutal time and had a fairly horrible life up to this point.

Anyone who has been bullied and beat up are a victim are they not? 

Regardless of colour of skin or perceived religious beliefs. So a white person can be a victim as much as a non white victim.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

You’re saying this white isn’t a victim now? What do you know of this Syrian boy? You know as much as me which is feck all other than a ten second clip and then subsequent social media nonsense. 

He might have had a tough spell I’m not saying that’s not terrible for him I don’t like bully’s regardless of colour or whatever. But that should’ve been dealt with at school not the lad having his life ruined. 

We saw a short clip of one lad being an arsehole to another now imagine the other kid being white ie ginger or fat and tell me what happens? 

50 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Anyone who has been bullied and beat up are a victim are they not? 

Regardless of colour of skin or perceived religious beliefs. So a white person can be a victim as much as a non white victim.

Yes of course. I'm saying it is concerning how many people are playing whataboutery when there is a Syrian victim in the news.

The 'What about white people?' angle is exactly what racists like Tommy Robinson are trying to use to claim that 'PC culture' is somehow making white people a persecuted and marginalised group. Which they obviously aren't.

If the allegations are true, it is also very iffy to minimise this as just 'playground bullying'.

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

If the allegations are true, it is also very iffy to minimise this as just 'playground bullying'.

You just summed it up. 

“If” and “Iffy” 

Just throw the racist accusations around though eh??

Edited by jack D and coke

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Playground squabble yer arse. A racist attack on a wee boy who came here to feel safe. The attackers Maw and Da are probably the same scum as him.

Edited by ri Alban

6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You’re saying this white isn’t a victim now? What do you know of this Syrian boy? You know as much as me which is feck all other than a ten second clip and then subsequent social media nonsense. 

He might have had a tough spell I’m not saying that’s not terrible for him I don’t like bully’s regardless of colour or whatever. But that should’ve been dealt with at school not the lad having his life ruined. 

We saw a short clip of one lad being an arsehole to another now imagine the other kid being white ie ginger or fat and tell me what happens? 

The Syrian boys sister was attacked on the same day. So cut the apologist propaganda bs.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Playground squabble yer arse. A racist attack on a wee boy who came here to feel safe. The attackers Maw and Da are probably the same scum as him.

What was it then? My big brother battered me worse than that dozens of times when we were laddies, it wasnt nice but people were calling it waterboarding ffs. 

No racist language used. I’ve seen plenty online videos of black or muslim on white and racism never mentioned. Why is that?

20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Syrian boys sister was attacked on the same day. So cut the apologist propaganda bs.

I’ve never heard that one tbh, not defending any bullying though in any way. 

I’m not apologising but you know as much as me about this incident ie jack ****ing shit. There’s stories going round about this Jamal as well, do I believe it all? I’ve no idea but I’m not getting involved in a playground squabble. I thought you were a big tough man I once saw you say you’d beat Anthony Joshua up ffs :lol: 

A big grown man bullying a laddie. Turn it in ffs. 

• davemclaren locked this topic