Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Punks No Deid
45 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Couldn't agree more. Hate when these pricks hijack things we cherish to further their disgusting agendas.

Spot on

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Regardless of what you think of Tommy Robinson we can surely all agree that he is surrounded by negativity right wrong or left right it’s a fact.

So surely we can also all agree as Hearts fans that of all the flags they could’ve picked to stand in front of, to focus the negativity on McRaes batallion was a poor poor choice and brings a degree of disrespect to their memories.

MR INCREDIBLE
2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

He is a ****** scumbag and anyone who believes he isn't is an even bigger ****! 

IMHO of course. Want him nowhere near Tynecastle and neither should anyone whose grandparents or great grandparents gave up their lives fighting fascists like him

Our grandparents and great grandparents gave up their lives trying to stop invaders  coming in and imposing their ideology on our way of life....Rather like Sir Tommy.

9 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Our grandparents and great grandparents gave up their lives trying to stop invaders  coming in and imposing their ideology on our way of life....Rather like Sir Tommy.

1/10 back to trolling school for you young man?

Hearts Against Racism

Once again, for those who are against this disgraceful dragging of our club through the mud, follow my twitter account at www.twitter.com/hmfcflaf

Don't think the club should comment on the picture of a gathering of the 21st century version of the  British union of fascist but perhaps the Macraes Battalion trust could and should . Is it an official flag or a snide version that the stone island crew have hijacked to bring Hearts into disrepute by arse licking Stephen Yaxley Lennon?

FWIW the Islamification of Great Britain worries me immensely. More so for our wee people. It may not be apparent in Scotland yet, but certainly down south with various no-go areas and self policed ‘sharia states’ he certainly provides food for thought. On this I will stand shoulder to shoulder with him. However it does not belong on the terraces of Tynecastle Park. Perish the thought ISIS ever got wind of TR visiting Tynecastle ...........

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

FWIW the Islamification of Great Britain worries me immensely. More so for our wee people. It may not be apparent in Scotland yet, but certainly down south with various no-go areas and self policed ‘sharia states’ he certainly provides food for thought. On this I will stand shoulder to shoulder with him. However it does not belong on the terraces of Tynecastle Park. Perish the thought ISIS ever got wind of TR visiting Tynecastle ...........

Why's that. Are they one of our benefactors? 

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Tommy Robinson is a ****. I have proof. 

tommy-robinson-rangers.jpg

That should be evidence enough alone (aside form the mortgage fraud, identity fraud, contempt of court x2, assaults and fraternising with cavemen).

Rangers prick.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
10 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Don't think the club should comment on the picture of a gathering of the 21st century version of the  British union of fascist but perhaps the Macraes Battalion trust could and should . Is it an official flag or a snide version that the stone island crew have hijacked to bring Hearts into disrepute by arse licking Stephen Yaxley Lennon?

I’ve seen the flag before, remember it at Easter Road a few years back so not a new one but that’s not to say it’s official. And it might be that those pictured aren’t the owners of the flag, I think I read somewhere somewhere it was an autism fundraiser or something 

10 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Yeah that's honestly one thing I'm worried about. I'm genuinely quite surprised Luton Town haven't received some sort of threats by now.

He doesn't care though, the filthy rodent he is.

As if any of these cretins have any genuine political reasons for following Robinson :rofl:. Not a brain cell between them, you’d be as well having trying to have a political conversation with a pile of dog shite. 

They’re doing it because they hate ‘darkies’ and ‘p*kis’ (listen to the songs they sing or the things they talk about if you ever have the displeasure of being near them) and rightly or wrongly they view him as representing this. 

Edited by moogsy

3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Yeah that's honestly one thing I'm worried about. I'm genuinely quite surprised Luton Town haven't received some sort of threats by now.

He doesn't care though, the filthy rodent he is.

We’d be such an easy target. It could be horrific. Any affiliation with TR has to be a non starter, as much as I respect his stance on a few things.

2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

We’d be such an easy target. It could be horrific. Any affiliation with TR has to be a non starter, as much as I respect his stance on a few things.

I used to be a fan of his but even then I'd rather he never set foot anywhere near Tynecastle. I'd rather we just stayed completely anonymous in that aspect.

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

I used to be a fan of his but even then I'd rather he never set foot anywhere near Tynecastle. I'd rather we just stayed completely anonymous in that aspect.

Yep, concur, completely.

3 hours ago, indianajones said:

Time to start the in house skelping on the stands.

Get these scum out of Tynie. I'm not interested in reading a debate about it. You're an arsehole if you have anything remotely positive to say about this stain on humanity and an even bigger arsehole if you are wanting him to have anything to do with your football team. 

Absolute pricks. 

Are you being serious!

Condoning or Inciting violence inside Tynecastle because someone has a different view point from you?

Good luck with that one I hope I’m at the game you decide to “skelp someone” 

9 minutes ago, Larky_Jambo said:

Are you being serious!

Condoning or Inciting violence inside Tynecastle because someone has a different view point from you?

Good luck with that one I hope I’m at the game you decide to “skelp someone” 

Alright Tommy! 

1 hour ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

******* hell. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Alright Tommy! 

James mate 

Folk can’t just skelp folk cause they have different views , geewiz if we can’t have our own views then it’s a dictatorship!

for the record I don’t really care about Tommy Robinson 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

:rofl::rofl:

Jesus christ...

Not a fan of the guy, fundamentally don't agree with his views and it angers me that Hearts with all that is going on are getting dragged into this pish (sectarianism + Robinson = horrific PR) . Folk really need to realise what a Nazi is and stop demeaning the word by throwing it at anyone they don't like. He's a bigot, not a Nazi. There is a difference. Last time I checked his employer was Jewish. Calling him a Nazi is a shite buzzword and reeks of a lack of understanding on what a Nazi actually is. 

The Nazi's were responsible for some of the worst atrocities in human history, Robinson lingers about courts trying to film accused rapists that happen to be muslim, completing ignorant to the damage this could cause to the case and wilfully ignoring that many rapists are actually white. He's a bigoted fruitcake, not a Nazi.  

Oh, and any suggestions of hitting fellow fans because you don't agree with them is disgusting. Leave politics at the gates and just watch the ****ing football. 

2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

All over social media and local news. 

Some Hearts fans celebrating him. 

This could do serious damage to us. Just when the fans were getting a bit united this happens, not to mention the possible commercial implications. 

Turning into a bit of a circus. Wish folk would concentrate on the football, we really are joining the realms of the OF and for unknown reasons parts of our support are sucking it up. 

A second indey referendum will also be fun to watch our support squabble over. 

Think some are grasping for a political identity, we are a Scottish football team, end off. 

**** of to Ibrox, Litterally if you want to bring shitty politics into it, particularly the racist, anti semitic, homophobic, sexist bigoted type. 

Just **** off somewhere else and do your political stunts. *****. 

Drama queen. 

9 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Drama queen. 

Not really, pretty much everything he said was correct.

Robinson can **** off to any stadium in the UK (if he's not already banned), just don't come here.

42 teams in the SPFL, 92 in the English football leagues (top 4 divisions), he can **** off elsewhere.

Edited by peter_hmfc

15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I don't disagree, but Stalin at least tried. Testing weapons or not. 

Do u think stopping Franco could've stopped Hitler? Possibly, what do think? 

Very good question, and hard to say.  

Having a government that was more sympathetic to the Allies than the Axis in a strategically important place like Spain wouldn't have done any harm.  

Forever Hearts
9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

While living in a country of a large majority of white men that’s true. However Muslim men apparently commit over 80% of child rape offences whilst being a small percentage of the population. Let’s not excuse anybody who abuses children here but a differing reason is when white men abuse they generally act alone they don’t get their brothers, cousins and uncles involved in the fun. White children and Sikh children incidentally have been singled out by these groups. Sikhs can call them out though can’t they. Being brown helps obviously. Any white person? Vicious right wing nazi racist thug. 

Im not supporting Robinson but not everything he says is wrong. Growing up where he did isn’t like what all of us know.

Absolutely spot on. 

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

All over social media and local news. 

Some Hearts fans celebrating him. 

This could do serious damage to us. Just when the fans were getting a bit united this happens, not to mention the possible commercial implications. 

Turning into a bit of a circus. Wish folk would concentrate on the football, we really are joining the realms of the OF and for unknown reasons parts of our support are sucking it up. 

A second indey referendum will also be fun to watch our support squabble over. 

Think some are grasping for a political identity, we are a Scottish football team, end off. 

**** of to Ibrox, Litterally if you want to bring shitty politics into it, particularly the racist, anti semitic, homophobic, sexist bigoted type. 

Just **** off somewhere else and do your political stunts. *****. 

Well said mate.  Couldn't agree more.

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

BBC News - Swansea teachers 'abused' by Tommy Robinson supporters
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46227532

Doesn't help his image. Does it...

His fans openly do Nazi salutes at his rallies and protests, a bit of abuse to a teacher is scant.

If anyone "doesn't mind" association between the club and this rodent, they are in the dark and that is not a good thing.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Hearts Against Racism said:

Once again, for those who are against this disgraceful dragging of our club through the mud, follow my twitter account at www.twitter.com/hmfcflaf

Nah. It'll be full of leftie, hand wringing fascists telling us how much they hate fascism. Basically people who can't handle anybody having a different opinion from them. 

I think we all agree that Religion & Politics should be left at the gates of Tynecastle.

Our Club is worth more than the shite that’s gone on in the last month or so but we cannot allow freedom of speech or belief even if we don’t like to be suppressed.

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Drama queen. 

Nah, we are discussing this kind of piss too much now tbh. Clearly a problem. 

We were top and still second in the league, we reached a lc semi and our accounts have just came out yet we are discussing politics/ relegion... Again. 

We aren't the OF, I despise them for that very thing and yet we seem to be getting involved more and more in this type of mess due to a few fans being complete ****ing bellends. 

It also causes divide amongst the fans with no benifit at all. 

Absolute shite. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Well said mate.  Couldn't agree more.

?

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Absolutely spot on. 

Yeah mate. Absolutely spot on, apart from, y'know, the statistic which it's based on being provably incorrect.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

And another complete fiction. There are no 'no go areas' and no 'sharia states' anywhere in the UK. This was pushed by Robinson with help from useful idiots and bigots in the US.

It's a fantasy dreamt up by racists.

There are some Sharia courts, which mostly seem to give advice on aspects of religious adherence and family matters. (Source: Full Fact)

All roads lead to Gorgie

I am all for free speech but when that speech is spouting hatred for others then that crosses a line. Just why is our proud and open to everyone club being dragged down by these racist characters with some unbelievable thickos joining in with support for them, it is sickening as much as it is shocking. 

5 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

So many posts from people (on both sides of the debate) simply grandstanding in the hope they are quoted in the evening news. 

As for those who claimed they had to look up who the guy is I'm calling bullshit on that. He has been on many TV shows, in many newspapers and is discussed on the radio.

Perhaps most people aren't that interested in politics.

We are football fans not experts on religion or politics.

We go to Tynecastle to watch football and that's all that matters.

I'm a bit suspicious that there seems to be a connection between the right wing sympathisers of this man and the fans who dislike our owner.

It seems to be mostly the same people.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Perhaps most people aren't that interested in politics.

We are football fans not experts on religion or politics.

We go to Tynecastle to watch football and that's all that matters.

I'm a bit suspicious that there seems to be a connection between the right wing sympathisers of this man and the fans who dislike our owner.

It seems to be mostly the same people.

Undoubtedly mate, and those that are not really interested in religion or politics are simply stating their views. 

It's the same old posters grandstanding about this because it's their new cause.  This weeks vehicle to be uber offended over. 

Robinson is an arse, but he at least is consistently an arse. Some posters in here simply want to be more outraged than the last poster. 

We don't decide who is allowed to watch football and we certainly shouldn't be deciding who should be attacked for doing so. 

4 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I can't prove it unfortunately but I saw that documentary too. He followed up his Brevik chat by throwing a beer bottle at a policeman and then hiding and giggling. 

I too have my own mind, and I think he is a cretin. 

So no proof then? Do you think that is a fair society? 

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Regardless of what you think of Tommy Robinson we can surely all agree that he is surrounded by negativity right wrong or left right it’s a fact.

So surely we can also all agree as Hearts fans that of all the flags they could’ve picked to stand in front of, to focus the negativity on McRaes batallion was a poor poor choice and brings a degree of disrespect to their memories.

Indeed.

Absolutely “crass”. 

So 11 pages in and still no proof of this Nazi being ....well a nazi. Plenty posts about his clinger onners but not him. 

:interehjrling:

I want to have a facebook account just to tell 900 people I barely know how much I hate fascists and racists 

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You clearly loved the gassing of 6 million jews for not hating TR. I have lost count of the amount of times I have heard TR saying he wants to take over the world, exterminate Jews and make a white super race.

Not getting this. People might have called him a Nazi and he probably isn't, that doesn't mean he isn't a sordid criminal who's looking to make a profit from outrage due to things such as rape gangs and terrorist attacks.

It's like saying:

"He's a criminal, a con-man, a hypocrite, a thug, and a liar."

"But not a Nazi though? Checkmate!"

Did you see the Breivik video posted earlier by the way?

Edited by peter_hmfc

5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Not getting this. People might have called him a Nazi and he probably isn't, that doesn't mean he isn't a sordid criminal who's looking to make a profit from outrage due to things such as rape gangs and terrorist attacks.

It's like saying:

Dickhead? possibly

Criminal? Well clearly, but hardly big time

Racist? No

Nazi? Of course not 

Bigot? Aren't we all?

Edited by i8hibsh

8 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

It's like saying:

Yeah I watched it. Do you honestly think that snippet is enough? We live in an age Peter where nothing can be taken at face value. It is not exactly case closed is it? Weak at best. But anyway, you are one of the good guys on here so not gonna argue it.

It's a pity all those who call Robinson scum couldn't have been more vocal about real scum then perhaps Robinson might not have struck such a note.

But hey he's white .

• davemclaren locked this topic