Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Not sure if anyone has posted this already. But he’s been posting on Instagram... 

edit - this isn’t my photo. I certainly wouldn’t be liking anything to do with this cretin.

87BFB06A-AFB4-4CF8-AB34-E5B19FBFB9F4.jpeg

Edited by SteauaNeedarest

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

It’s on the Budge Statement thread. 

Notice the old groomers watching the kids and hiding their faces.

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

It’s on the Budge Statement thread. 

Notice the old groomers watching the kids and hiding their faces.

Serious amount of photoshop work has been done on that if you look closely.

Some "rather nasty person" is completely at it here.

I call this complete and utterly faked 

Get this so far to ****. I don’t want that facist scumbag within a 100 mile radius of Tynecastle. Ban these deplorable *****. I know we may not like to admit it, but some of our support are real, real scum. 

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

I’m not an expert on such things as photoshop. Could you point it out for myself and anyone else who isn’t? 

letsalldothebeattie

Really hope this cretin never steps foot anywhere near Tynecastle. This guys an embarrassment to the human race and has absolutely no place at Tynecastle. 

Be more suited going to Govan 

William H. Bonney
11 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Is it because of their faces you say that. Looks to me like they're all holding up Tommy Robinson face masks. 

13 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Get this so far to ****. I don’t want that facist scumbag within a 100 mile radius of Tynecastle. Ban these deplorable *****. I know we may not like to admit it, but some of our support are real, real scum. 

Watch the interview with paxman and him from 2011.  Everything he said came true.... Sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Is it because of their faces you say that. Looks to me like they're all holding up Tommy Robinson face masks. 

Clearly.

1 minute ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Watch the interview with paxman and him from 2011.  Everything he said came true.... Sadly. 

Can you paraphrase?

11 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

This one?

Inhonestly did not realise we were all living under Sharia Law now. ****... I would have like more publicity to have been given to this monumental change in our former democracy.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Chaka Demus & pliers
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

This one?

There must be another one. I've just watched that and at no point does 'Robinson' predict anything that has since come true. Comes across as a conspiracy theorist/racist.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

What's sad is nearly 3000 people liked the tweet. 

That's on Robinsons Instagram.

Thankfully not 3000 Hearts fans then.

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

No, indeed. However, Robinson’s Instagram has a lot of followers, and that’s our club’s name, and the name of McCrae’s Battalion being dragged through the mud to all of them.

16 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

My mistake I think you are right. Time to get new glasses

...a bit disco

No, indeed. However, Robinson’s Instagram has a lot of followers, and that’s our club’s name, and the name of McCrae’s Battalion being dragged through the mud to all of them.

Larks, high jinks & bantz though.

:thumbsup:

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Larks, high jinks & bantz though.

:thumbsup:

It’s also “creepy” that people are sharing this photo. Well according to the resurrected spirit of Chad Sexington anyway.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

It’s also “creepy” that people are sharing this photo. Well according to the resurrected spirit of Chad Sexington anyway.

The more people see this for what it is, the better I say.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

The more people see this for what it is, the better I say.

Absoluyely, and the sweeping it under the carpet and passing it off as just “kids being kids” is just mental. Any parent seeing these videos and photos and recognising their own kid in that group seriously needs to have a wee think about the sort of people they are letting them hang around with.

Just now, davemclaren said:

I imagine that the McCrae’s Battalion Trust will be chuffed at this attempted association. 

About as happy as Lee Rigby’s family would have been over the flag in the video, I imagine. Still, it’s great to have such a wide spectrum of views within our support. Makes for wonderful debate. 

...a bit disco

Absoluyely, and the sweeping it under the carpet and passing it off as just “kids being kids” is just mental. Any parent seeing these videos and photos and recognising their own kid in that group seriously needs to have a wee think about the sort of people they are letting them hang around with.

Tbf, some of them are actually hanging out with their parents in that pic.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Tbf, some of them are actually hanging out with their parents in that pic.

I would imagine so. Maybe a few ‘wonky’ uncles and the like as well. Not really easy to tell though, seeing as they are quite careful to have their backs turned to the camera, and let the kids be photod.

Sexton Hardcastle

All the ‘hertz’ boys can lap this patter up and joke about all they want but this shite is a serious skid mark on our club. No two ways about it. The problem exists and will only grow.

Good luck to Anne and those working to weed these ****ing morons out.

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

All the ‘hertz’ boys can lap this patter up and joke about all they want but this shite is a serious skid mark on our club. No two ways about it. The problem exists and will only grow.

Good luck to Anne and those working to weed these ****ing morons out.

Lads will be lads etc. Was worse in the 70s etc, snowflakes ... etc

William H. Bonney
27 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Thank God for that. 

Urgh, having that flag behind them is the most repulsive desecration of the fine name of McCrae’s Battalion. Wonder who’s going to break it to them that McCrae’s actually fought to save us from the poison of people just like Robinson? 

Clueless. Absolutely clueless. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Dino Velvet said:

Thank God for that. 

Funnily enough, his account's private as well.

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

God's?

You'l need to ask our resident sky pilot that I'm afraid.

Absolute scum trying to associate that with the club never mind the battalion.

Exactly why Budge is correct to ban all sectarian AND political connections at the club. 

Anyone who sat near the segregation in the top tier of the West Stand is likely to have heard some bam trying to taunt the Celtic fans about Robinson - was a complete cringe.

4 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Absolute scum trying to associate that with the club never mind the battalion.

Exactly why Budge is correct to ban all sectarian AND political connections at the club. 

Anyone who sat near the segregation in the top tier of the West Stand is likely to have heard some bam trying to taunt the Celtic fans about Robinson - was a complete cringe.

They’ll grow out of it etc. Seen worse in the Shed etc.

1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

Yup! Utter, utter pondlife.

The lefts are out in force..

Now while Tommy Robinson seems to have made a few mistakes in the past, he distanced himself from the EDL when it took a more racist turn and recently all he seems to have done is highlight muslim grooming gangs which was shockingly given a media ban by the government.. he also stands up for people in the armed forces..

I only started seeing him in the last year or so but maybe someone could tell me what has everyone up in arms.

I tend to think that people in Edinburgh and Scotland as a whole are pretty sheltered from immigration as most immigrants don't travel much further north than Yorkshire. maybe people on here would think differently if they happened to live in some of the areas worst affected by it..

I should also say that I live in a different country have mixed race family before anyone starts throwing the racist card around.. 

1 hour ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this already. But he’s been posting on Instagram... 

edit - this isn’t my photo. I certainly wouldn’t be liking anything to do with this cretin.

87BFB06A-AFB4-4CF8-AB34-E5B19FBFB9F4.jpeg

He's the benefactor

58 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

This one?

Inhonestly did not realise we were all living under Sharia Law now. ****... I would have like more publicity to have been given to this monumental change in our former democracy.

The bit about the Muslim grooming gangs being ignored.   Apart from that I can't stand the edl and similar mobs. 

• davemclaren locked this topic