Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

larbert_jambo

Diary has freed up and I can go now but I live in Glasgow and can't get through to Edinburgh today ?

Pain in the rear end there's no print at home option even though I fully understand why. 

15 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

If your struggling mate I can get them for you? Just PM me?  I was in today and got my st Johnstone tickets. If need be, I can go back to the ticket office and get them tomorrow for you!  

Thanks a lot for the offer mate. Managed to sort a way to get through this afternoon, but much appreciated.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

SOLD OUT

How not to maximise a football match gate!  

Must be quite a few potential supporters who may not know if they are able to attend until close to the weekend, and/or don’t live anywhere close enough to Tynecastle so they can collect tickets when too late for them to be posted out.  

10 minutes ago, Devorgilla said:

Must be quite a few potential supporters who may not know if they are able to attend until close to the weekend, and/or don’t live anywhere close enough to Tynecastle so they can collect tickets when too late for them to be posted out.  

Agreed !

Scottish football does itself no favours sometimes.

When did St Mirren become so rich they can turn away customers ?

47 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Agreed !

We're not Rangers (or Celtic) who they give most of the ground to

Can probably still get tickets for the home end 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Agreed !

They used to leave a section of the West Stand free for potential overspill but there are ST holders in that section now.

Logistically, they can't give us the other end...a la the old firm....because, simply, we wouldn't sell them.

The fact the last tickets went today backs that up.

larbert_jambo
2 hours ago, Devorgilla said:

This is the boat I'm in.

If anyone knows of any spares or late cancellations going give me a shout! 

4 hours ago, larbert_jambo said:

This is the boat I'm in.

If anyone knows of any spares or late cancellations going give me a shout! 

What he said, but also for me. 

5 hours ago, Boab said:

They used to leave a section of the West Stand free for potential overspill but there are ST holders in that section now.

Logistically, they can't give us the other end...a la the old firm....because, simply, we wouldn't sell them.

The fact the last tickets went today backs that up.

Didn't realise they had STs in that section.

I mistakenly thought that section was always empty.

Glad I got our tickets last week.

Why are folk moaning?

We’ve sold out our allocation - it’s not like there are empties in our end and we’re not allowed access to them.

The general sale started on wednesday so it shouldn’t be any great surprise that they’ve all been shifted considering it’s not exactly a massive ground.

If you wanted to go, you should have bought a ticket.

11 hours ago, ali_jambo said:

Thanks a lot for the offer mate. Managed to sort a way to get through this afternoon, but much appreciated.

No worries mate. Always happy to help out a fellow jambo when possible 

been here before
8 hours ago, Mort said:

This is poor to be honest. Think there’s a few of us that want to attend the match and won’t be able to go.

How is it poor?

In one way or another you've had 10 days to get a ticket including a general sale from Wednesday.

You can get a ticket 24 hrs a day online. The club have been good at letting fans know how the tickets have been selling and how many were left.

Its hardly like there was only a few hundred tickets that were sold out in 15 minutes.

Theres always people on here happy to help out picking up tickets for folk who cant make it to the TO.

It really wasnt that difficult to get one if you wanted to go.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

How is it poor?

In one way or another you've had 10 days to get a ticket including a general sale from Wednesday.

You can get a ticket 24 hrs a day online. The club have been good at letting fans know how the tickets have been selling and how many were left.

Its hardly like there was only a few hundred tickets that were sold out in 15 minutes.

Theres always people on here happy to help out picking up tickets for folk who cant make it to the TO.

It really wasnt that difficult to get one if you wanted to go.

Because I didn’t know that I could go until after it was sold out. Surely there should be some accommodation for a few hundred walk ups. I remember previously going there and they gave us a section in another stand.

Pans Hearts going to Caledonia Bowling Club on Greenock Road with 2 spare tickets. Tweet @PansHearts if interested as not sure if PM inbox has capacity. First two tweets secure. Cheers

32 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Pans Hearts going to Caledonia Bowling Club on Greenock Road with 2 spare tickets. Tweet @PansHearts if interested as not sure if PM inbox has capacity. First two tweets secure. Cheers

Have tweeted, hopefully still 1 available!

1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

Possible that Hearts turned down the chance of a cash gate so they can keep a better eye on who is buying tickets. 

It's sold oot, mate.

No conspiricy !

Well if anyone ends up with a spare nearer to game time or that then let me know, I’m only 5 mins from the ground and can now make the game!

Just now, Boab said:

It's sold oot, mate.

No conspiricy !

We usually get half the stand to the right mate.

The stand behind the goal is sold out so we could have had walk ups in the other stand.

4 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Well if anyone ends up with a spare nearer to game time or that then let me know, I’m only 5 mins from the ground and can now make the game!

If you're so close I would just go down to the ground. There's normally spares available from last minute call offs

8 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Got a spare mate if you want it face value £22 

Edited by jambocraig89

1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Have tweeted, hopefully still 1 available!

Apologies all, I’ve been driving through. Jambomuzz, it’s here if you want it.

10 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Apologies all, I’ve been driving through. Jambomuzz, it’s here if you want it.

Thanks buddy, but biffa has sorted me out, meeting him before the game!! Enjoy the match.