Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Game of Thrones Season 8 (spoilers are coming)

RobboM
2 hours ago, Bozi said:

😂 In all seriousness though would it surprise you 😲 

Aye right at the start John was murdered because he discovered Gendry then Ned worked it out and that was the beginning of the end for him, without Gendry none of this happens 

Not necessarily. Gendry was just one of Robert's many *******s. The point was that all Robert's *******s had dark hair yet none of his kids with Cersei did. Gendry was just the one they focussed on. All of Robert's other known *******s were killed.

Stewie Griffin
16 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Not necessarily. Gendry was just one of Robert's many *******s. The point was that all Robert's *******s had dark hair yet none of his kids with Cersei did. Gendry was just the one they focussed on. All of Robert's other known *******s were killed.

Did Robert have kids with Cersei ? I thought her children were with Jamie 

RobboM
30 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Did Robert have kids with Cersei ? I thought her children were with Jamie 

Yes they were with Jamie but their legitimacy depended on them being seen to be Robert's and that's what unravelled with the investigation into all the black haired *******s (Gendry included)

Bozi
2 hours ago, RobboM said:

Yes and that's exactly the point I was making, the discovery of Gendry (and the realisation that none of Cersis kids were Roberts) is what started the whole game off, led to Ned being dead and the Northern uprising 

Turkishcap

Good to have it back  didn't take long for tits n bums to appear mind.🤗

Lord BJ

On hair colour thing. I have wondered if the plans for Tyrion have changed. When he started out his hair was much more blonde, which whilst a Lannister trait I thought might have been a link to the theory he is a targayrian. As they were famed for their blonde locks or whatever. 

Though on on the basis John Snow is targayrian and doesn’t have the blonde locks. It’s probably not the best theory!!!

Jambojay84

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Brann’s importance this season. I think he is Azor Ahai 

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Brann’s importance this season. I think he is Azor Ahai 

Timmy.png

Maple Leaf
On 15/04/2019 at 08:06, Stuart McNeill said:

The closest you got was the shame scene but I'm sure it was a body double. 

Yeah amazing episode. Setting it up well! 

It must have been a body double.  Lena Headey's torso is extensively tattooed.

Jambojay84
16 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Timmy.png

Bit harsh is it not? But hey that’s the kickback way isn’t it, instead of having a discussion on something just ridicule other people, good job dude 👍😒

Uncle Buck

All the talk has been of Jon vs the Night King and how Jon will be the one to kill him. But I’m pretty sure this weapon that Gendry is making Arya will be very important. You think Arya could be the one to kill the Night King?

Cade
3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

All the talk has been of Jon vs the Night King and how Jon will be the one to kill him. But I’m pretty sure this weapon that Gendry is making Arya will be very important. You think Arya could be the one to kill the Night King?

Nah, Bran is going to Warg into the Night King's zombie dragon and bite his head off.