How many Lithuanians have played for us?

Strachsuit

Having a discussion with a colleague at work and I believe that since Romanov took control, we have had 13 players play for the first team in all fixtures (first team/reserve/friendlies).

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

Can anyone add to this, or is that it?

Monsieur Maroon
Having a discussion with a colleague at work and I believe that since Romanov took control, we have had 13 players play for the first team in all fixtures (first team/reserve/friendlies).

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

Benniusis

and we had another few on trial that played friendly games but didn't get kept on iirc.

Sh*t! How could I forget that star man Benny! Shows how disinterested I am becoming this season I suppose.....

U not got any chance of naming the trial friendly players though?

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

That Klimek not play?

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

Miko, miko, so good we named him twice...

Sh*t! How could I forget that star man Benny! Shows how disinterested I am becoming this season I suppose.....

U not got any chance of naming the trial friendly players though?

Didn't everyone who played in the friendlies get snapped up at one point or another (other than the Robbo trial match)? Think the 5 in the Osasuna game all did. As did 29 and Beniusis from the Barcelona.

Miko, miko, so good we named him twice...

Good point, maybe my list in my head included Beniusis but Miko was written down twice!!:confused:

Well, in that case 13 it is.

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

Lekevicius but I'm not sure he even played in the reserves.

Gedgaudas I think played in some friendlies but later refused to move to Hearts.

Didn't everyone who played in the friendlies get snapped up at one point or another (other than the Robbo trial match)? Think the 5 in the Osasuna game all did. As did 29 and Beniusis from the Barcelona.

I think all the players in those friendlies are the guys we recognise (hmmm?) now i.e. Beniusis, Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius etc.

I am pretty sure that there are no more, other than the guys that played in a bounce game at Riccarton between Hearts and Kaunas which I am not including.

Lekevicius but I'm not sure he even played in the reserves.

Gedgaudas I think played in some friendlies but later refused to move to Hearts.

Lekevicius - was he not a goalie? Wot a field day the weegie press would have if he had a kurskis-style ******-up "Leaky-vicius"

I think all the players in those friendlies are the guys we recognise (hmmm?) now i.e. Beniusis, Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius etc.

I am pretty sure that there are no more, other than the guys that played in a bounce game at Riccarton between Hearts and Kaunas which I am not including.

In that 2nd half when we gubbed Osasuna with our soon to be full team - Ivaskevicius, Zaliukas, Kancelskis, Velicka and Pilbaitis all played? Ksnavicius and Beniusis showed Ronaldinho how to play.

Miko and Chesney and Kizys in the first crop. Jankauskas. Barasa in the disastrous window of 11. The pub team goalie pair of Kurskis and the favour bloke.

Lekevicius - was he not a goalie? Wot a field day the weegie press would have if he had a kurskis-style ******-up "Leaky-vicius"

A keeper. And a pish one. Just let in 5 goals in a pre season friendly against the weakest team.

The one player that I feel should have been given a proper chance was Kizys. He's been doing very well in Poland in recent years.

A keeper. And a pish one. Just let in 5 goals in a pre season friendly against the weakest team.

The one player that I feel should have been given a proper chance was Kizys. He's been doing very well in Poland in recent years.

Brilliant at Darkheid one match think we won too.

I make it:

Kurskis

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kancelskis

Mikoliunas

Kizys

Mikoliunas

Cesnauskis

Pilibiatis

Ivaskevicius

Ksanavicius

Velicka

Jankauskas

Yes Davidas Metcalfuskis played againts hibs in the 5-1 game scoring 4!!

Archived