Section G / Section N emails

LewisR5-1

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

That's the one dimensional stuff I was talking about, bud !

:kirk: 

No, I don't think you are condoning eithers actions. But the SS are a group of guys that sing (sometimes naughty) songs and hooligans kicked **** of of each other. ? 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonexile

• sadj

• Boab

• Alex Kintner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fly the Saltire
3 hours ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Punishing all fans because of the actions of a few idiots. Embarrassing from Budge.

Also stronger Hearts stewarding needed in away games. Local police and stewards ignore standing and blocking passageways not to mention the sectarian songs and chants

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Shut it ya dick

?

Right I'm taking Sir Vladimir of Romanov to court because they caused Notts1874 substation damage to my reputation ???

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'm going to kill you. Really.

However...I will  make a donation to the funeral costs.

Just put a drink behind the bar and you will be fine ?

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Look at the replies to your posts on this thread from dozens of different posters. I’m not the one that’s full of **** mate. :rofl:

You’ve sh*t it from that bet, care to quote the full lot in this thread too? Or just admit you were wrong? I’ve been wrong many times in this forum, including in discussion with you, and I’ve had to admit it. In fact I was too harsh on this thread earlier, I’m big enough to admit that.

I’m on a platform where there is little or no difference of opinion and those who do have one mostly don’t use the forum. I don’t come here to just agree with the majority, or let someone tell me what I should think. I’ve stopped replying to comments as it’s pretty fruitless on this thread, it’s like ‘preaching to the converted’ on here, with most having a unitary opinion. Each to their own.

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gifr

Tap JKB bantz as always.

At least you managed to post it once this time instead of that first attempt :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

You’ve sh*t it from that bet, care to quote the full lot in this thread too? Or just admit you were wrong? I’ve been wrong many times in this forum, including in discussion with you, and I’ve had to admit it. In fact I was too harsh on this thread earlier, I’m big enough to admit that.

I’m on a platform where there is little or no difference of opinion and those who do have one mostly don’t use the forum. I don’t come here to just agree with the majority, or let someone tell me what I should think. I’ve stopped replying to comments as it’s pretty fruitless on this thread, it’s like ‘preaching to the converted’ on here, with most having a unitary opinion. Each to their own.

What does "preaching to the converted" mean in this context?

4 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

It’s my opinion. Why would I want to place a bet on something I don’t know for fact :rofl:

been here before
6 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Tap JKB bantz as always.

At least you managed to post it once this time instead of that first attempt :facepalm:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

What does "preaching to the converted" mean in this context?

It’s a poor turn of phrase from me. 

What I mean is that everyone here largely has a similar opinion, there isn’t really much divergence. It’s evident that many parts of the Hearts support don’t engage with JKB, particularly among younger fans. Anyone at Killie earlier in the season for the ‘We hate Kickback’ episode can attest to that. 

SpruceBringsteen

If the club tells you no to do something and you go ahead and do it anyway, I'm no caring if you go to every game home, away, reserve, u14 and helped to paint kids faces in 2012 - you're an absolute helmet.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
14 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Right I'm taking Sir Vladimir of Romanov to court because they caused Notts1874 substation damage to my reputation ???

Eh, soz. 

? 

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

It’s my opinion. Why would I want to place a bet on something I don’t know for fact :rofl:

We’re getting there. Look I have no personal issue with you, but when you talk utter s***e about people and start slinging mud at least stand behind it or be willing to climb down a bit when you can be disproved. You can’t just post fantastical accusations assassinating people’s character. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
16 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Actually, now I think about it, get In line mate. ? 

5 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

What I mean is that everyone here largely has a similar opinion, there isn’t really much divergence. It’s evident that many parts of the Hearts support don’t engage with JKB, particularly among younger fans. Anyone at Killie earlier in the season for the ‘We hate Kickback’ episode can attest to that. 

JKB is a fairly broad church In my opinion.

Anybody that sings about a message board at a game of football probably needs to have a word with themselves to be fair.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

:rofl:

It’s evident that many parts of the Hearts support don’t engage with JKB, particularly among younger fans.

And you’re basing this on?

Anyone at Killie earlier in the season for the ‘We hate Kickback’ episode can attest to that. 

A bunch of daft wee laddies singing about hating kickback really shows that most of the fans don’t like us :rofl: They probably all still come on here regularly.

As much as it might piss on some folk’s chips, Jambo’s Kickback represents a huge chunk of the Hearts support and the majority of our season ticket holders either read or post regularly.

4 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

We’re getting there. Look I have no personal issue with you, but when you talk utter s***e about people and start slinging mud at least stand behind it or be willing to climb down a bit when you can be disproved. You can’t just post fantastical accusations assassinating people’s character. 

I stand by my opinion. Your posts (and FWJ’s posts) make you sound like you have a vested interest. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Actually, now I think about it, get In line mate. ? 

I am protective about my substation ??

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

JKB is a fairly broad church In my opinion.

Anybody that sings about a message board at a game of football probably needs to have a word with themselves to be fair.

I’d tend to agree, we are too divided as it is and should be focusing on getting behind the team instead of daft internal squabbling. That goes for both sides.

I stand by my opinion. Your posts (and FWJ’s posts) make you sound like you have a vested interest. 

My interest is having a Tynecastle that is intimidating for away teams so that we can beat them on the park, leading to more success, so we’re seen as the best team and fans in the country.

Who is FWJ, I think I’ve missed that?

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

:rofl:

And you’re basing this on?

A bunch of daft wee laddies singing about hating kickback really shows that most of the fans don’t like us :rofl: They probably all still come on here regularly.

As much as it might piss on some folk’s chips, Jambo’s Kickback represents a huge chunk of the Hearts support and the majority of our season ticket holders either read or post regularly.

I suppose it depends on who you converse with, mate. I would say I know many Hearts supporters and about 3 or 4, including me, post on here. A small fraction. Very small !

KingRudi_2012
31 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Also stronger Hearts stewarding needed in away games. Local police and stewards ignore standing and blocking passageways not to mention the sectarian songs and chants

Sectarian songs and chants are ignored by Police Scotland in football grounds so I don't think it would be fair if we were treated differently to the OF. 

We don't take our own stewards to away games as far as I am aware. 

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

I suppose it depends on who you converse with, mate. I would say I know many Hearts supporters and about 3 or 4, including me, post on here. A small fraction. Very small !

Every Hearts fan I know has heard of kickback, almost all of them read it and more than half of them post. Even Hearts fans I’ve got to know in my office all says things like “yeah I saw that mentioned on kickback”

Edited by To Be Frank

Every Hearts fan I know has heard of kickback, almost all of them read it and more than half of them post.

Well, there you go. A varied bunch we are !

18 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Sectarian songs and chants are ignored by Police Scotland in football grounds so I don't think it would be fair if we were treated differently to the OF.

Do you agree with Hearts fans singing sectarian songs at Hearts matches? 

1 hour ago, maroonexile said:

That’s a concept quite alien to Frank.

Frank - £1,000 plus £500 to a charity of JKB’s choice. Or are you willing to admit you’re wrong and are slandering posters inaccurately? 

From the guy who kept making baseless accusations that another poster had sinister motives for checking into a twitter account, that's some heavy irony!

By the way, if this was England it would be libel, not slander. But it's Scotland so it's neither, it's defamation.

learning-is-fun.jpg

Just now, Smithee said:

From the guy who kept making baseless accusations that another poster had sinister motives for checking into a twitter account, that's some heavy irony!

By the way, if this was England it would be libel, not slander. But it's Scotland so it's neither, it's defamation.

learning-is-fun.jpg

Thanks for the clarification. Just as well it’s not a legal matter or I’d be humped.

I did suggest that, and would stand by it. You can’t really prove whether you’re creepy or not, unequivocally at least.

You can prove that you’ve never met or associated with people though, and that is the substance of the bet discussed above.

I’ve gone on too long about it though so I’ll leave it here, the worst part is I’ve offered Frank a pint twice and he’s turned it down.

Just now, maroonexile said:

Thanks for the clarification. Just as well it’s not a legal matter or I’d be humped.

I did suggest that, and would stand by it. You can’t really prove whether you’re creepy or not, unequivocally at least.

You can prove that you’ve never met or associated with people though, and that is the substance of the bet discussed above.

I’ve gone on too long about it though so I’ll leave it here, the worst part is I’ve offered Frank a pint twice and he’s turned it down.

Nah, it was a snidey, baseless accusation, made to discredit a guy because you disagreed with him. 

I do agree you've gone on and on and on too long though

KingRudi_2012
19 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Do you agree with Hearts fans singing sectarian songs at Hearts matches? 

No. I would rather we didn't.

I think our sectarian problem is being blown way out of proportion on here however. We sing one song which can have sectarian lyrics and most fans sing Hibee blood.  The problem we have is thousands of fans engage in this because it is very much regarded as a Hearts song and has been sung as far back as I can remember.

Trying to tar Section N and G with the sectarian card is poor patter given the whole ground sings Hello Hello on nights like last week. 

Edited by KingRudi_2012

William H. Bonney
14 minutes ago, Locky said:

I didn't get an email and I sit in G. Does that mean I can take pyro on Saturday?

More likely a knock on the door from the police. 

1 minute ago, JKBMod 10 said:

Enough of the personal arguments please. Back on topic. 

To be fair I had to check what thread it actually was after this warning!

So, on topic...

As I said before, it looked to me like we were only stopping match day ticket sales for G and N, not stopping them altogether. Have I got this wrong?

3 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Well I for one am shocked at the identity of the poster having a total wibble-fest on this thread  :rofl:

DE3A4FC6-17AD-4D75-9E76-6D9CDF94C697.jpeg

:leveinproblem:

Just now, Smithee said:

So, on topic...

As I said before, it looked to me like we were only stopping match day ticket sales for G and N, not stopping them altogether. Have I got this wrong?

Not so sure looks like all the tickets gone for Motherwell and Rangers already a few weeks in advance in lower N & G

PhoenixHearts
4 hours ago, maroonexile said:

If I asked any of our players if they preferred my type of fan to yours, how many would pick yours? 

Horrible attitude that just means that all away teams would be as well having a home game when playing at Tynecastle. 

Fun fact: Did you know you can sing sitting down. 

1 minute ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Not so sure looks like all the tickets gone for Motherwell and Rangers already a few weeks in advance in lower N & G

Yeah looks like you're right actually

2 hours ago, maroonexile said:

They are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. They clearly have CCTV in these areas and have identified and arrested individuals, can they not just do that and stop collectively punishing fans.

At any other club in the league, there would be uproar that innocent fans are being targeted because they sit close to offenders. On here, it’s their own fault? That’s a joke. 

Tynecastle will be back to its library best, and people are delighted? I wonder what action Hibs will take? Bet you nothing like what we have.

SPFL rules mean Hearts have to do everything to prevent misbehaviour. They have to be seen to be taking every possible step.

Bear that in mind when you think Hearts are being heavy handed. Its to avoid worse which could include closing the lower sections as well as heavy fines or worse. 

5 hours ago, LewisR5-1 said:

C271D295-B156-4F1B-883D-0322624ECABC.jpeg

7C3C3CB0-3746-4317-AEEE-B8D6D574CD23.jpeg

48798EF8-4EC6-4379-AAEE-2BD2269D78FC.jpeg

Anything been written and sent out to the seadon ticket holders in the area of the main stand where the coin that hit lennon was thrown from ?

Just now, jambocub said:

Anything been written and sent out to the seadon ticket holders in the area of the main stand where the coin that hit lennon was thrown from ?

This email is a response to the pyrotechnics which was only in the areas mentioned. A full statement is yet to come.

Just now, JamboGraham said:

This email is a response to the pyrotechnics which was only in the areas mentioned. A full statement is yet to come.

Look forward to hearing it . Any idea when?

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Shortly apparently.

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

“Shortly” according to the email...going to be a fun day on JKB when that gets published! Especially considering all the faux outrage in response to this email that doesn’t actually instruct anyone to do (or not do) anything...most of the ‘angry’ responses are actually reacting to something they assume is being said but looking at the email it

doesnt really say much at all!

Jambof3tornado
20 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Why would Ann Budge write to herself?

Good shot your majesty!

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

So, on topic...

It's probably not the best wording used by the club, but it does suggest that for future games if there are tickets left over on the specific date a game is being played they will not be sold on that date. If they are bought in advance of the relevant game I'm guessing the tickets sold will come under the extra security steps the club are planning to put in place.

It has been a bit of a strange thread to read through. I must admit I've often been confused by those that say the reason they like to stand is to make an atmosphere, in my near 63 years on this planet I don't think I've ever come across any general medical research which has indicated either singing or delivering strong language cannot be done while seated.

Edited by portobellojambo1