Section G / Section N emails

LewisR5-1

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, farin said:

Amazing the amount of people don’t get or understand this tbh, people need to take responsibility for their own actions at games & not resort to whataboutery as an excuse for it. 

Can you point me to a post on this thread that says that people don't need to take responsibility for their own actions? Or that we should brush Hearts issues under the carpet because other teams fans do similar! That would be whataboutary, what we are asking for is consistency and an equal response from the club. Amazing the amount of people who don't understand this.. .

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonexile

• sadj

• Boab

• Alex Kintner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Based on recent events (Dunne and Zlamal being hit) and numerous incidents of keepers being hassled by away fans, it seems right to no longer sell tickets for at least the front row of the Roseburn.

Hearts Review had a wee chat about it and made a lot of sense. Worth a listen

1 hour ago, Pistol1874 said:

I’d tend to agree, but anyone daft enough to be responsible can expect consequences.

Aye, we can't have people being responsible. That would never do. ;)

20 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The club should invest in technology that photographs every individual as they enter the stadium via every turnstile and ties that image to the ticket presented using the bar code. The police should also take high resolution images of the crowd section by section. 

In the event of any incident then the use of that photographic information it should make it easier to identify any individuals involved. 

Pretty sad reflection of our society if and when we have to resort to this sort of scenario.

15 minutes ago, farin said:

The policy usually is just to record then deal with it away from the game if possible, you’ll see some officers wearing cameras at games. Doesn’t mean they won’t arrest on the spot if the situation demands it tbh.

Hearts have no control over perceived inaction by the police against away fans tbh, I have my own gripes on that subject as well. 

Yip. Hear that.

We have one really good way to take action but it would cost us money.

52 minutes ago, farin said:

The policy usually is just to record then deal with it away from the game if possible, you’ll see some officers wearing cameras at games. Doesn’t mean they won’t arrest on the spot if the situation demands it tbh.

Hearts have no control over perceived inaction by the police against away fans tbh, I have my own gripes on that subject as well. 

We should be sending a message that anyone who commits an offence within the confines of Tynecastle Park will be dealt with. No matter which team they are there to support. 

On 08/11/2018 at 18:38, Footballfirst said:

The club should invest in technology that photographs every individual as they enter the stadium via every turnstile and ties that image to the ticket presented using the bar code. The police should also take high resolution images of the crowd section by section. 

In the event of any incident then the use of that photographic information it should make it easier to identify any individuals involved. 

Did they not have a thing in the Championship season for a home game against Alloa where you could zoom in on yourself afterwards?