Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Sexton Hardcastle

• Homme

• kila

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola

What an atmosphere! I take it the away teams need to be driven in and out in an armoured tank? A Parks of Hamilton coach would be torn to pieces like a lamb in a raptor enclosure! ? 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

What an atmosphere! I take it the away teams need to be driven in and out in an armoured tank? A Parks of Hamilton coach would be torn to pieces like a lamb in a raptor enclosure! ? 

Probably an underground tunnel back to their side of the city. 

11 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

The crowd surging forward is insane! 

Avalanche bombonera! Search it on YouTube they get some height up the fence. 

portobellojambo1

I missed the 1st half of this game, but from reading the comments on here I was expecting it to be a very special 2nd half, something spectacular. However, having just watched it, i.e. the 2nd half, very average covers it and is actually being positive about it

Played at a frantic pace

really enjoyable game of football

almost ashamed to say it’s the first time I’ve ever watched these two play one another. Just a shame it’s 2 weeks until the next  one (another reason to hate international break)

As I said earlier I was down in BA last week with work. We always take some of the ships officers out for dinner when we're there (some cracking steakhouses). I happened to mention that it's a game I've always wanted to go see. The Chief Engineer (RP fan) told me that it's recently been possible for 'visitantes' to buy tickets for home games (no away fans allowed) but he wouldn't recommend it. Apparently fans of both sides don't take too kindly to tickets going to non-fans. 

He also mentioned that both stadiums have multiple ways for the teams to get on to the pitch, so that the really hardcore nutters can't assemble with missiles before kickoff. I've no idea if that's true or not, but having watched a few games I won't say he's lying.

• 2 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

7.45 on BT2. Scenes already being shown in the city are incredible. Like the 19/5/12 but these fellas will burn down your house if you lost.

Sexton Hardcastle

Got to ask what the security/police were prepared for given it is the biggest game in their history and having two weeks to get set up. And we think Scottish football is poorly organised.

Imagine the statements Budge would have to put out if she was in charge of one of these two. 

Reports now that the two clubs agree the game shouldn't be played tonight but conmebol want it played. Absolute mess :lol: can't see it going ahead. 

portobellojambo1
6 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

10.15 ko now. 

Is there an hour's time difference to be taken into account with regards to the times being announced. A message just popped up on Freesport to say that the game has been put back to 21:20, which doesn't fit in with the time you have quoted above.