Can we get relegated ?

rudeskaboyuk

Can someone clear this up.

Is it not the case that Gretna need to be playing in their own stadium(and there is no sign of that happening , or is there )? next season and that they do not have permission to play another season at Fir-Park.

Walter Bishop

Is it not the case that Gretna need to be playing in their own stadium(and there is no sign of that happening , or is there )? next season and that they do not have permission to play another season at Fir-Park.

hobo :1222:.

Pretty sure they are looking to redevelop Raydale for next season but are actively seeking permission to play at Fir Park if necessary next year. No doubt GFA would bend rules to ensure our demise. However, every club must register their ground for next season by the end of March so Hearts better be quick if we are to choose where to play.....

Guest Dipped Flake

I have been saying for ages on here that Gretna can't stay up, no matter where they finish as their new stadium has to be ready by 31st March, and they haven't even started. However, I checked the SPL website yesterday and I couldn't find anywhere that stated you could only groundshare for 1 season, although I was sure that was the case.

It's all irrelevent. Hearts won't get relegated, end of.

Yours

aDONis

You are either quite young or an Ostrich.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Hearts could and might get relegated .

I have witnessed it before :o

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Hearts could and might get relegated .

ahh the good old days..... fish suppers at Arbroath

I am neither, but although Hearts are stuttering badly, they still have too much for Gretna. If Gretna continue as they have done over the first 22 games they'll only reach about 23 points, Hearts already have 24. I've seen nothing in Gretna that has convinced me that they'll turn a corner.

aDONis

P.S. I reserve the right to laugh like a drain if it all goes tits up for you though ;)

ok, put it another way then........................

can hearts win the 1st division next year :dribble:

ps. for all you primed keyboard warriors,i'm no hobo,just a bit of levity for a thursday morning..................

Still irrelevant. We won't go donw. Won't even finish 11th I'll be shocked it we don't manage to reach the top 6.

Billy the Jambo
Still irrelevant. We won't go donw. Won't even finish 11th I'll be shocked it we don't manage to reach the top 6.

I will be shocked if we finish in the top 6 i will have a pint of what you have been drinking

Miller Jambo 60

Have faith we never had gretna below us before.:)

Archived