Hearts and Hibs both cited for "confrontation" - verdict: no case to answer (updated)

redjambo

5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Thats the problem with that lot. They refuse to take any responsibility for anything, and screech in outrage, while the same charge against us receives nodding and mumbled agreement. Cretins to a man.

They have been busy little bees recently trying to damage our reputation as much as possible, and make out they are bastions of justice and righteousness. They just gloss over their racism, paedo bantz, cancer-mocking, keeper punching, key throwing, anus-finger banging, and pitch invading, and then act all shocked when Scottish Football don’t see them they way they think they should. ****ing morons.

Brilliant summarisation of the Hibs way! 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• Victorian

.net thread is a beauty.  "SFA site Hearts and Hibs"  In his first sentence he uses the word sited.

They should never have closed leith Academy.

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Brilliant summarisation of the Hibs way! 

It reminds me of the time they got all bent out of shape about Danny Wilson being eligible to play for us v ICT in the League Cup. They started a letter writing campaign complete with FOI requests to the FA and the SFA, and anyone else who would listen. Then one of them decided to open an account on a Caley messageboard, to try and get them to start asking questions. The response was:

”**** off, we’re not interested. They beat you 5-1. Get over it.”

Cue much teeth gnashing and disbelief that the rest of Scottish Football weren’t onboard with their echo chamber of horrors, and actually find them quite silly. :rofl:

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Ridiculous - surely Dallas should be cited, then emptied for never once having control of the match! GFA clowns.

2 minutes ago, Amoruso Lets it Run ... said:

Ridiculous - surely Dallas should be cited, then emptied for never once having control of the match! GFA clowns.

Does his simple father not still haunt an office at Hampden?

i wish jj was my dad

You would think we had made Celtic play a semi final outside Glasgow the way they are going on about it.

12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

He pulls the strings there. No doubt about that. John Fleming is little more than his stooge.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Curious. 

I heard Berra said there was nothing it in but from my angle Kamberi's challenge was a definite yellow and could have been a straight red.

Hibs were the main aggressors. And plenty of similar incidents take place in games. 

Another summer rule change?

i thought he went in heavy with the shoulder and it was a yellow

brunoatemyhamster
2 hours ago, 7628mm said:

I have had a look at the "rules" and have found 204 on page 96 of this document

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1823/judicial-panel-protocol-2017-18.pdf

interestingly "rule" 205 on page 97 relates to one side crowding the ref which relates to a question about Hamilton Accies.

I did have a quick look for the Steve McLean "act of brutality" wording from the semi but have yet to find that bit

I was only semi serious, but interesting read.

I especially like 203, which will surely be applied to Neil Lennon( Again )and 207  for which i couldn't find a definition of " Misconduct "

Mind you, Some are" Rules " and some are " Guidelines".All depending who they involve obviously.

Someone at the Judicial panel should think about having a read of that.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

48 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Thats the problem with that lot. They refuse to take any responsibility for anything, and screech in outrage, while the same charge against us receives nodding and mumbled agreement. Cretins to a man.

They have been busy little bees recently trying to damage our reputation as much as possible, and make out they are bastions of justice and righteousness. They just gloss over their racism, paedo bantz, cancer-mocking, keeper punching, key throwing, anus-finger banging, and pitch invading, and then act all shocked when Scottish Football don’t see them they way they think they should. ****ing morons.

do they think bartley deserved a yellow or a red? got away with that one

3 hours ago, ibpc said:

Jimmy Dunne and how many green-shirted players round the ref!

Indeed. As captain he surely has the right to be there. That leaves just 2 of our players. No case to answer.

alwaysthereinspirit
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Quite right. We've gotten away with this, for far too long.

I look forward to an example being made.

He he. Hopefully Mrs Budge has a good lawyer on retainage. I await the next clumsy tackle in the next Celtic/Newco saga.

The $#!t they make up is awesome. 

Work Christmas Party deposit due soon.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Victorian said:

I predict our next 3 charges will be:

1.   Excessive tackling.

2.   Bringing throw-ins into disrepute.

3.   Illegal use of pitch sprinklers.

Sitting on the ball. Oh wait that was nearly 50 years ago. SFA - making up rules for decades when the offence doesn't apply or isn't applied to the OF.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yes, a job for the 'boy' and completely out his depth. Should never be near games at this level. A lot of the issues from that game built from having a weak, inept clown in the middle. Should just reply, due to this we were concerned for our (possibly knocked out) players safety and tell them to ram it.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Victorian said:

I predict our next 3 charges will be:

1.   Excessive tackling.

2.   Bringing throw-ins into disrepute.

3.   Illegal use of pitch sprinklers.

1. Too sexy

2. Too funny

3. Not having rangers or celtic in your club name. 

Punks No Deid
9 minutes ago, Amoruso Lets it Run ... said:

Yes, a job for the 'boy' and completely out his depth. Should never be near games at this level. A lot of the issues from that game built from having a weak, inept clown in the middle. Should just reply, due to this we were concerned for our (possibly knocked out) players safety and tell them to ram it.

Pretty much where I’m at. Prove that it isn’t the case GFA. Get a modern day Petrocelli on the case - jeez how old am I?

Edited by Punks No Deid

31 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

So an addition to the rule book whatever the number shall state that no melee or stramash will be allowed

That's it 

In plain English 

Somebody (the fans of all clubs) in Scottish football needs to set up a London hearts style site to document all the pish like this that the OF consistently get away with.

Upload clip after clip of this nonsense and embarrass the SPFL and SFA publicly until there is change.

The evidence is all out there, the lies, double standards, hypocritical statements. Just lay them out there for folk to share all over social media. Would be magnificent.

No interest in reading any more pish from Videocelts, thanks. We shouldn’t be giving them any publicity. Vile media platform aimed at idiots.

The Future's Maroon
10 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

No interest in reading any more pish from Videocelts, thanks. We shouldn’t be giving them any publicity. Vile media platform aimed at idiots.

I have probably missed something regarding them, apologies if posting a link was out of order, feel free to delete my post admin.

It was just a link that popped up on google which I read and thought was a load of bollocks.

Yes the Hibs players especially Kamberi were guilty of confrontation whereas the Hearts players were simply displaying exuberance by trying to come to the aid of their stricken colleague who was lying on the deck having been clattered by one of the Hibs hammer throwers and we all know that exuberance, even when a riot is taking place on the pitch is understandable according to one very high ranking official.

6 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I have probably missed something regarding them, apologies if posting a link was out of order, feel free to delete my post admin.

It was just a link that popped up on google which I read and thought was a load of bollocks.

Wasnt aimed at you mate. Sorry, that came across wrong. Just that that particular site is a chronic Celtic PR device that has a total hardon for us.

Doctor FinnBarr
18 minutes ago, berrasbraw said:

They're making a rod for their own back with this decision.  

Are they ****, they'll still continue to hammer us whilst letting Deidco and the Irish Republicans do what they want

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, bikerjambo said:

Are they ****, they'll still continue to hammer us whilst letting Deidco and the Irish Republicans do what they want

:spoton:

6 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

So an addition to the rule book whatever the number shall state that no melee or stramash will be allowed

Stramashes are what makes Scottish football Scottish football. 

November 6, 2018. The day the SFA killed the stramash :( 

5 hours ago, berrasbraw said:

5 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

I think we might finally find that this is a step to far, and Scottish football may be on the brink of fighting back. It’s such a ludicrous decision, I think it’ll backfire on this occasion. 

Yet another precedent being set which really wont be a precedent at all.

I look forward to seeing endless examples of this on a weekly basis going unpunished.

Laughable charge which both Hibs and Hearts should be objecting to and speaking out about.

3 minutes ago, Erik said:

Yet another precedent being set which really wont be a precedent at all.

I look forward to seeing endless examples of this on a weekly basis going unpunished.

Laughable charge which both Hibs and Hearts should be objecting to and speaking out about.

Unfortunately, if past and recent events have taught us anything. Hibs will take the opinion that they are innocent, but want us punished.

Here’s what needs doing... make this ridiculous Compliance Officer position redundant. Scrap it now. It is not used with fairness and parity in mind. We need better referees who apply the rules to everyone without fear nor favour.

Until the system treats all clubs the same, referees, Compliance officers and SPFL boards etc are nothing more than an extension of the corruption.

18 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Unfortunately, if past and recent events have taught us anything. Hibs will take the opinion that they are innocent, but want us punished.

Here’s what needs doing... make this ridiculous Compliance Officer position redundant. Scrap it now. It is not used with fairness and parity in mind. We need better referees who apply the rules to everyone without fear nor favour.

Until the system treats all clubs the same, referees, Compliance officers and SPFL boards etc are nothing more than an extension of the corruption.

Correct. And corrupt is exactly what it is, make no mistake of that.

However, if we're ever to make a difference to the corruption, its going to require a bit of unity or at least have everyone pulling in the same direction.

For as long as you've got a small section of people playing the 'these things even themselves out' or 'they cant get everything right' or 'stop being paranoid, theres no agendas' type pish - nothing will ever change.

Unfortunately though - just about ever single club is guilty of saying nothing at times when they should be speaking up. Self preservation is key and the status quo will be maintained.

Now is the time for Ann Budge to rip them, she could literally have dozens of examples from this season alone and a good lawyer will have this knocked on the head in ten minutes.

100% against any joint statement with the vermin. We know Hibs very own  Helen Keller's defence will be that it didn't happen cos she never saw it. And if it did happen it wasn't their fault. Let them wheel out ginger ***** baws to explain how these charges are racist.

24 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Now is the time for Ann Budge to rip them, she could literally have dozens of examples from this season alone and a good lawyer will have this knocked on the head in ten minutes.

100% against any joint statement with the vermin. We know Hibs very own  Helen Keller's defence will be that it didn't happen cos she never saw it. And if it did happen it wasn't their fault. Let them wheel out ginger ***** baws to explain how these charges are racist.

Not being funny but do you really think Ann will go in all guns blazing and really have a go? I am not aware she has ever “ripped them” about anything up to now. 

Hopefully she she can work behind the scenes but Petrie will be busy as well, sweeping his clubs misdemeanours under a large rug (kindly assisted by Lawell)

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Never going to happen when over the last 18 years, only Craig Thompson has been appointed a grade 1 referee and not come from Glasgow, Renfrew, Lanarkshire or Ayrshire referees associations. That’s 8 other associations that get entirely ignored for grade 1.

When each and every refs association is set up to train and progress referees how come in 18 years, the borders, Dumfries and anywhere north of the M8 hasn’t had a single ref good enough for a grade 1 appointment?

9 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Never going to happen when over the last 18 years, only Craig Thompson has been appointed a grade 1 referee and not come from Glasgow, Renfrew, Lanarkshire or Ayrshire referees associations. That’s 8 other associations that get entirely ignored for grade 1.

When each and every refs association is set up to train and progress referees how come in 18 years, the borders, Dumfries and anywhere north of the M8 hasn’t had a single ref good enough for a grade 1 appointment?

The question Why? Should be being asked by all and sundry.

11 minutes ago, Ribble said:

All part of “Glasgow remaining the Heart of Scottish Football”. :facepalm:

The Future's Maroon
9 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Wasnt aimed at you mate. Sorry, that came across wrong. Just that that particular site is a chronic Celtic PR device that has a total hardon for us.

I know it wasn’t aimed at me, I was apologising to everyone, never seen that site before so don’t know how bad it is....the headline caught me, read, was annoyed and shared.

?

3 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I know it wasn’t aimed at me, I was apologising to everyone, never seen that site before so don’t know how bad it is....the headline caught me, read, was annoyed and shared.

?

Cool. Sorry anyway. It read like a bit of a dig on my part. I’ve read a few of their articles now, and unfortunately they are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. Celtic PR guff where they are poor downtrodden victims and everyone else is a bigot.

It’s actually shit like that which exacerbated the problem. Every time Hearts/Budge attempt to address our problems, ****wits like the VideoCelts guy, Charlie Nicholas, Davie Provan and co are straight in there with branding Hearts bigots and claiming Celtic are angelic.

The Old Tolbooth

Why no punishment for Kilmarnock when they surrounded the ref when their player was sent off against us at Rugby Park? 

As someone has already mentioned, a good lawyer would tie these cowboys in complete knots. 

8 hours ago, berrasbraw said:

Not really.    The selective nature of action / inaction is served via the referee report.     Referee reports something in such a way and the compliance officer either reviews or ignores.    Referee does not report something and the compliance officer tends to keep out.      The content of any given report by any given referee may well be influenced by someone other than the referee.

Why did you cite this?    It was in the referee's report.     Why did you not cite that?     There was no mention of that in the referee's report.       

The very definition of unaccountability and intransparency.

14 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Scottish Cup final is the prime example. Got away Scot free.

16 hours ago, indianajones said:

Literally never heard anything so stupid in my entire football supporting days.

WTF are they doing? 

Making fools of themselves again, with the hopeless refs this lot could not run a piss up in a whisky bottling plant.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Scottish Cup final is the prime example. Got away Scot free.

The seeds were sown for this particular Hibs stance four years before that: 

752B6885-B0E0-4A84-ABE7-5E619A5A38DB.jpeg

4FB91F97-CCF4-4D8A-87B6-A3EDF0E4BCEF.png

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Brian Colvin was in the ranks a few years back but think he was demoted.

17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Curious. 

I heard Berra said there was nothing it in but from my angle Kamberi's challenge was a definite yellow and could have been a straight red.

Hibs were the main aggressors. And plenty of similar incidents take place in games. 

Another summer rule change?

Berra acted like a right wimp - he basically agreed with everything Stubbs had to say. 

...a bit disco
Andy NewportVerified account @AndyNewportPA
FollowingFollowing @AndyNewportPA
More

Hearts boss Craig Levein responds to notice of complaint over "mass confrontation" during derby clash with Hibs: "I worry about the game when that's seen as a mass confrontation. People think players are robots who can control every emotion going. But the whole idea...

• of team-work is to support your team-mates. When I look at the first situation I don't see anything in it. I see a lot of people going in to break things up and stop a situation arising. In fact, I thought they were helping the referee. If the compliance officer wants to watch...

• some games from the past then maybe she would recognise exactly what a difficult situation that is. But that was nothing. And I really worry if that is what is going to be see as confrontation that's nothing. Just about everyone is trying to keep the peace and trying to help...

• the referee. Just because there is people there doesn't mean it's confrontational. I certainly think those situations could have got out of hand had it not been for the players trying to calm it."

• redm changed the title to Hearts and Hibs both cited for "confrontation" - verdict: no case to answer (updated)