Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Mikey1874

• iantjambo

• EastSideJambo

EastSideJambo
5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

There he is. Multiple account boy.

I've told you countless times my old son. If you believe that to be the case then report it. You're firmly aware of an interjection to confirm to the contrary but you and a core of others blissfully ignore that 

What more is to be said. It's really rather tedious so report or desist 

Edited by EastSideJambo

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

I've told you countless times my old son. If you believe that to be the case then report it. You're firmly aware of an interjection to confirm to the contrary but you and a core of others blissfully ignore that 

What more is to be said. It's really rather tedious so report or desist 

I think it's hilarious and oh so cute you still think you're fooling anyone.

13 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

By having the opinion, a backed up opinion, that the leadership in the Scottish national set-up needs revamped?

Hardly a troll, fella. I didn't attack the manager, players or posters with differing opinions. I suggest you read up on the definition of trolling, then read difference of opinion. 

How would you like to see Scottish football develop and progress?

I don't actually disagree that change would be required throughout the SFA to ever see us properly succeed at international level. I am however able to be consistent in my views and am more than amused at your hilarious hypocrisy re the Scotland manager when you are so vehemently defensive re the Hearts Head Coach!! McLeish's cv in every respect out does Levein's so your polar opposite views are ironic to say the least. 

In a previous post you said: "Change from top to bottom is required and you can argue all you wish, the SFA is a jobs for the boys club. Change does not blossom from that set-up". One could very easily argue that is exactly what we are seeing at Hearts and frankly the chances of success are similarly low.

Before anyone starts about anti Levein this and that I have supported Levein and would love to see him successful but the irony of the very same people slating McLeish and willing to give Levein any amount of rope is hilarious. 

EastSideJambo
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I think it's hilarious and oh so cute you still think you're fooling anyone.

You can think whatever you want is hilarious

I'll tell you what. We'll agree that Craig Levein and Alex McLeish have 21 trophies between them if that sits better 

chester copperpot

Great result. I absolutely hated the McLeish appointment however the result last night was superb.

You have to be big enough and say well done when stuff goes to plan. 

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm serious, I promise I'm not trolling.

I wanted Scotland leathered today.

Thanks for explaining. Based on your train of thought, when did you last wish defeat on Hearts? You must have wanted that a few times over the years. 

8 hours ago, Paul Allen said:

:lol: New York Fleapit. Worst poster on JKB without question! Tragic attempts to bait Scotland which fail each and every time. Guarenteed Hibs fan!! :lol:

He really isn’t :lol:

and your suggestion that he’s a Hibby is a laughable :rofl:

4 hours ago, magicTs said:

I don't actually disagree that change would be required throughout the SFA to ever see us properly succeed at international level. I am however able to be consistent in my views and am more than amused at your hilarious hypocrisy re the Scotland manager when you are so vehemently defensive re the Hearts Head Coach!! McLeish's cv in every respect out does Levein's so your polar opposite views are ironic to say the least. 

In a previous post you said: "Change from top to bottom is required and you can argue all you wish, the SFA is a jobs for the boys club. Change does not blossom from that set-up". One could very easily argue that is exactly what we are seeing at Hearts and frankly the chances of success are similarly low.

Before anyone starts about anti Levein this and that I have supported Levein and would love to see him successful but the irony of the very same people slating McLeish and willing to give Levein any amount of rope is hilarious. 

Is it? 

On one hand, one of Hearts' greatest players, a former captain, he's been coach, manager and Director of Football of our club and been the impetus behind our resurgence on and off the field. 

On the other, a former sheep shagger, hun and hibby who shouldn't have got his current job.

Do you honestly think it's mental that Hearts fans ate inclined to give one more support than the other?

Alex McLeish should go home and write out 50 times:

“I must pick players in their correct positions”.

The policy of picking the best players then shoe horning them into the team has cost us two decades. 

5 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Great result. I absolutely hated the McLeish appointment however the result last night was superb.

You have to be big enough and say well done when stuff goes to plan. 

Agree 100% with this.  Eck got it right last night, by that i mean the right players in the right positions.  Christie v McGinn going forward, it’s a no brainer.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Spencer is feeling very emboldened these days! 

How the **** he managed to turn this into another anti Levein thread is beyond me. 

Great performance and result and very welcome in the circs. Same again ob Tuesday, please.

11 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Not disappointed at all but you must be realistic they are a very poor team and we should be gubbing them with ease. My worry as always with Scotland is that we have now suddenly become some sort of  great international football team .

That's Scotland for you right enough.☺

It was a decent performance though they played some nice stuff at times. The players who started last night should be given the chance to finish the job on Tuesday.

I'm not keen on McLeish either but at least we now have some decent players who are playing at a good level every week.

If we feck this campaign up McLeish will have no excuses.

I still think Steve Clarke should have got the job.

Sometimes managers are a good fit for a particular club or in this case country. He did well with Scotland first time round.

Let's give him a chance.

chester copperpot
32 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Agree 100% with this.  Eck got it right last night, by that i mean the right players in the right positions.  Christie v McGinn going forward, it’s a no brainer.

Christie and Fraser were superb last night.

38 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

How the **** he managed to turn this into another anti Levein thread is beyond me. 

Great performance and result and very welcome in the circs. Same again ob Tuesday, please.

Sad isn't it, one day the mods will wake up and boot the wee hobo troll off this board. On topic, no fan of McLeish but a great performance and result last night and hope for the same on Tuesday

Wasn't keen on Eck but to be fair to him, unlike Strachan, he didn't need his arm twisted to pick Hearts, Killie & Aberdown  etc players. Good result but against 10/11 of a poor team. A win on Tues and we get whatever you get from topping a group in this malarkey.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Does anyone else notice the disappearance of Tom English whenever Scotland get a decent result? He’s the first to write out a critique whenever we scotland are beaten. He’s hedging his bets until Tuesday night. Come on Scotland get it right up him & Crocker.

9 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ahh, the thread with zero to do with our manager, and you manage to insert him into it.

Folks, welcome to trolling.

That one is never a Hearts fan.

rudi must stay
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

McLeish is shite and will be found out soon enough 

Looks to me like Forrest is the key man, and that's a great move. Our best player technically I think, he switched from the wing to attacking central midfield throughout the match and that caught them by suprise. I didn't see such an exciting performance coming, a repeat of that v Israel would do nicely

Bridge of Djoum
10 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Thanks for explaining. Based on your train of thought, when did you last wish defeat on Hearts? You must have wanted that a few times over the years. 

Not a single time. My club is in my heart, Scotland never has been.

Bridge of Djoum
11 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

You can think whatever you want is hilarious

I'll tell you what. We'll agree that Craig Levein and Alex McLeish have 21 trophies between them if that sits better 

The thread has zero to do with CL.

How the **** do you get away with this?

EastSideJambo
23 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The thread has zero to do with CL.

How the **** do you get away with this?

I didn't raise Levein pal. Away and report me again 

12 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ahh, the thread with zero to do with our manager, and you manage to insert him into it.

Folks, welcome to trolling.

In fairness to the boy, who I don't often agree or engage with, he wasn't the first to mention Levein. 

EastSideJambo
Just now, Thommo414 said:

In fairness to the boy, who I don't often agree or engage with, he wasn't the first to mention Levein. 

Thank you 

Bridge of Djoum
21 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

I didn't raise Levein pal. Away and report me again 

i never said you did, but you very quickly jumped on the subject once he had been mentioned. 

''Report you again''. Another victim card being played. I have never reported you. I did, however, report Spencer. Is that what you meant?

EastSideJambo
9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

i never said you did, but you very quickly jumped on the subject once he had been mentioned. 

''Report you again''. Another victim card being played. I have never reported you. I did, however, report Spencer. Is that what you meant?

I wouldn't have the slightest clue in relation to your closing point. I think we're done here mate. You're adding nothing and simply trying to drag this way offline 

On 18/11/2018 at 12:09, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Does anyone else notice the disappearance of Tom English whenever Scotland get a decent result? He’s the first to write out a critique whenever we scotland are beaten. He’s hedging his bets until Tuesday night. Come on Scotland get it right up him & Crocker.

He was at the Rugby. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, EastSideJambo said:

I wouldn't have the slightest clue in relation to your closing point. I think we're done here mate. You're adding nothing and simply trying to drag this way offline 

I'll leave someone else to point out the obvious hypocrisy and irony in this outstanding post of yours.

EastSideJambo
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'll leave someone else to point out the obvious hypocrisy and irony in this outstanding post of yours.

Happy to debate any thread subject matter. You take it of course though 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, EastSideJambo said:

Happy to debate any thread subject matter. You take it of course though 

HAHAHAHAHA.

You're so blatantly on the wind-up. OFF you trot, son. You're an utter bore.

EastSideJambo
26 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

HAHAHAHAHA.

You're so blatantly on the wind-up. OFF you trot, son. You're an utter bore.

On that basis I trust you'll cease seeking me out and boring the pants off everyone with the same rubbish on every thread 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, EastSideJambo said:

On that basis I trust you'll cease seeking me out and boring the pants off everyone with the same rubbish on every thread 

Another hilarious wind-up.

The man who can barely participate in a thread without mentioning CL. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

EastSideJambo
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Another hilarious wind-up.

tHE

If only it were a wind-up.  You look at any of our exchanges and see who initiated it on each and every occasion 

I desist from responding to your impending reply as I realise how important it is for you to have the last word. I couldn't deprive you of that sense of entitlement 

So........anyway....!

A play-off berth awaits if we beat Israel. Not sure if this whole malarky is a good thing or not.

Would there be, even sub-consciously, a risk of the qualifying campaign proper being a " ach, **** it, we can still get in through the play-off Nations thingy ! " type scenario ?

Would certainly keep Big Eck in a job till then I suppose !

We_are_the_Hearts
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

So........anyway....!

A play-off berth awaits if we beat Israel. Not sure if this whole malarky is a good thing or not.

Would there be, even sub-consciously, a risk of the qualifying campaign proper being a " ach, **** it, we can still get in through the play-off Nations thingy ! " type scenario ?

Would certainly keep Big Eck in a job till then I suppose !

Who else couold we get in this play off?

21 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Who else couold we get in this play off?

Impossible to tell until the qualifiers for the Euros are over. Only then will we know who we can face. Team's who finish top of these Nation Leagues and don't qualify for the Euros proper, go into the play-offs. 

Good eh !!

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Impossible to tell until the qualifiers for the Euros are over. Only then will we know who we can face. Team's who finish top of these Nation Leagues and don't qualify for the Euros proper, go into the play-offs. 

Good eh !!

One thing that is certain is that if we do beat Israel we will be at home in a one legged semi final.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:28, kirkierobroy said:

Wasn't keen on Eck but to be fair to him, unlike Strachan, he didn't need his arm twisted to pick Hearts, Killie & Aberdown  etc players. Good result but against 10/11 of a poor team. A win on Tues and we get whatever you get from topping a group in this malarkey.

Don't know if you've noticed but that poor team defeated Israel in the same ground we took 4 of them and Scotland will beat them easily tomorrow.

58 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

If only it were a wind-up.  You look at any of our exchanges and see who initiated it on each and every occasion 

I desist from responding to your impending reply as I realise how important it is for you to have the last word. I couldn't deprive you of that sense of entitlement 

Unlikely,your love of the limelight will prevent that happening.

Big Slim Stylee
On 17/11/2018 at 22:10, Bridge of Djoum said:

By having the opinion, a backed up opinion, that the leadership in the Scottish national set-up needs revamped?

Hardly a troll, fella. I didn't attack the manager, players or posters with differing opinions. I suggest you read up on the definition of trolling, then read difference of opinion. 

How would you like to see Scottish football develop and progress?

For once....and only this once,mind....I’ll admit Eastside has a minor point ?

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

For once....and only this once,mind....I’ll admit Eastside has a minor point ?

That's fair. Bear in my mind my views on the national team set-up are not trolling. And certainly not a wind-up. I believe we need to hit the very bottom in order for change to occur.

My interactions with Spe...East side.. I'm better than that. 

Biggest Scotland game since the Italy qualifier in 2007 tomorrow. Huge for numerous reasons not least that a win will give us our best chance of qualification to a major championship in many years. It will secure a home tie in the one off semi-final in the play off (should we require the play off), it will assist in our seeding for the Euro qualifiers and it will see us promoted in the Nations League. So many potential positives. Remember Hampden is hosting games at Euro 2020, would be massive for the game for us to be playing in it! 

Norway just completed their group. We now know for sure that a Scotland win tomorrow means we are the top ranked Nations League C team ensuring Hampden advantage in the one of semi final play off. This would definitely be against Finland assuming none of us, Norway, Serbia or Finland qualify automatically. 

Should we draw tomorrow we would be the next best finisher in Nations League Group C, behind the 4 group winners which would in all likelihood mean we end up playing a play off away from home against a League B side. Not advisable! 

Of course all this is moot if we finish in the top 2 of our Euro qualifying group.