Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

Arsehole stupidly celebrates a disallowed goal continuing existence of continued arsehole behaviour.

Arsehole throws coin in a reaction not warranting actions of aforementioned arsehole.

Hope latter arsehole is charged.

Anyone who disagrees is an arsehole.

Folk are arseholes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Just now, Gizmo said:

Of course it doesn't but its called incitement for a reason. In the charged atmosphere of a derby match that had already got quite tasty, that had already seen one of our players assaulted?

We will get all the bad press now and he ****ing well knew that. We better hammer the "fan" but the spotlight has to be shone on his behaviour too.

What behaviour? A wee calm down to a crowd that has been shouting abuse at him for an hour and a half? No - no mitigating circumstances at all, no excuses, this is a disgrace and absolutely all the blame is on the moron who threw the coin. 

caacb038-f9bf-4c45-a4bf-6a50d60a2fd6.jpg

Gary Caldwell: 

"I think he brings a lot of it on himself. Whoever throws something from a stand should be ejected immediately but Neil Lennon was goading the fans as that goal got disallowed. As managers, coaches, players, we have to have a level of professionalism to not incite that and I think at times he does."

•  

BonningtonJambo
1 minute ago, Van Wilder said:

And not one journalist notes that Bobby got hit aswell?

Cause its us big bad physical hearts fans 

Skinny Milinkovic

Lennon was goading the fans, he could have easily provoked much worse behaviour. He brought it upon himself. Regardless of this fact, the guy that threw the coin is a total moron and needs banned from Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, jamboj said:

What behaviour? A wee calm down to a crowd that has been shouting abuse at him for an hour and a half? No - no mitigating circumstances at all, no excuses, this is a disgrace and absolutely all the blame is on the moron who threw the coin. 

Pish. Fair enough ban the twat that threw whatever it was, but that wee ginger dick should get his balls felt for the incitement and play acting. I despise the *****.

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

By your reckoning the name of Heart of Midlothian must already have been shamed thanks to John Wilson, so dinnae worry about it, nowts changed. Or does the shame wear away after a while? ?

I'm sick of the some of the feck-heids who follow us, we are trying hard to get away from the image we once had, it just doesn't help when things like this happen.

Lennon is an odious little prick, but there is no place in football for a coward who throws coins at folk, just like the cowards who throws a bottle at grannies.

1 minute ago, magicTs said:

Gary Caldwell: 

"I think he brings a lot of it on himself. Whoever throws something from a stand should be ejected immediately but Neil Lennon was goading the fans as that goal got disallowed. As managers, coaches, players, we have to have a level of professionalism to not incite that and I think at times he does."

•  

Didn’t think I’d ever agree with Gary Caldwell :lol:

Theres no excuses at all for throwing coins and that goes for both sets of fans but he shouldn’t be acting like that.  Sat in N last season, good atmosphere but mental that more folk aren’t getting their faces burst with coins at these type of games as they go flying whenever there’s a bit of bother on the pitch and the crowd act up. 

4 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Aye right then. You know fine well what he was doing, If you aren't visiting from fester road, you are being deliberately and willfully ignorant. 

Our goal keeper was hit twice and stuff chucked at him several times - but I didn't see Levein goading the hibs fans - sorry, trying to calm the hibs fans down. Odd that. 

1 minute ago, smiler said:

Pish. Fair enough ban the twat that threw whatever it was, but that wee ginger dick should get his balls felt for the incitement and play acting. I despise the *****.

If he gets done for that "incitement", then every football ground in the country will be empty. We cannot make any excuses for people assaulting players or managers at a game. Neil Lennon being a dick is simply not any mitigation 

8 minutes ago, jamboj said:

This. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Aye right then. You know fine well what he was doing, If you aren't visiting from fester road, you are being deliberately and willfully ignorant. 

Our goal keeper was hit twice and stuff chucked at him several times - but I didn't see Levein goading the hibs fans - sorry, trying to calm the hibs fans down. Odd that. 

On what planet does a wee calm down gesture in any way justify assault? Tell me. This is nonsense, it really is. 

4 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

Lennon was goading the fans, he could have easily provoked much worse behaviour. He brought it upon himself. Regardless of this fact, the guy that threw the coin is a total moron and needs banned from Tynecastle. 

If folk are that easily provoked by a rival manager having a bit of a laugh at our expense, no matter how much of an unprofessional arse that manager is, then they have some serious anger management issues. 

SpruceBringsteen

Hope it hurt (although it probably didn't).

There's going to be a lot of patter about mental illness, and how he's a victim. 

I'm someone who through my mental illness has taken a bleaching or two - I deserved each one.

Needs to be a time he steps up and owns his own behaviour.

If he gets done for that "incitement", then every football ground in the country will be empty. We cannot make any excuses for people assaulting players or managers at a game. Neil Lennon being a dick is simply not any mitigation 

Absolute rubbish.   If players goaded the crowd in this way they should be punished, managers even more so.  No excuse for the idiot throwing a coin but that behaviour from any manager should be highlighted and called out. It's unacceptable  

Just now, jamboj said:

Him acting like one is though. He's got a responsibility, he failed in his duty. Should get absolutely hammered by the authorities.

Just now, jamboj said:

On what planet does a wee calm down gesture in any way justify assault? Tell me. This is nonsense, it really is. 

You do know the two incidents were not mutually exclusive?

Absolutely not nonsense, otherwise laws on incitement wouldn't exist, would they? 

Not condoning it but he really doesnt learn or help himself does he?

Condones coin thrower and other football violence but wants to meet fan face to face... Guy just cannot act professional in any way or form. 

9 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Utter nonsense. He’s made a tit of himself, not Hearts. 

It happened on our patch, therefore it's our responsibility.

We will get hammered for this, just said on the radio that sanctions will follow as there was a whole pile of lighters and other objects which had been collected by the stewards and will be in the ref's report.

The SPFL will hammer us, they have just been waiting on something like this just so as they could.

Police Scotland done hee haw all night. They stood in the corner and left it to the stewards. Maybe if they showed a bit of agression it'd stop all this shan behaviour

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm sick of the some of the feck-heids who follow us, we are trying hard to get away from the image we once had, it just doesn't help when things like this happen.

Lennon is an odious little prick, but there is no place in football for a coward who throws coins at folk, just like the cowards who throws a bottle at grannies.

The two things are entirely different imo, ones an innocent woman causing no bother, the others a ***** who’s goading an entire support. As ma auld granny used to say ‘dinnae poke the dug unless ye want bitten’. 

To to be honest I’m bowing out of this one cos you just know it’s gonnae turn into a slanging match. 

My my final point remains tho. I’ll never condone the thrower, but If we’re to assume the dug will never ever bite, we’re all very very naive. 

Anyway Im out ??

SpruceBringsteen
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

‘dinnae poke the dug unless ye want bitten’.

Bottom line. He delights in it and deserved what he got.

Like you, out.

21 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The coin hit Lennon on the face, clear as day on the TV.

The dick who flung it has disgraced Heart of Midlothian Football Club and hopefully he/she will never darked any entrance of any football stadium ever again.

No matter what Lennon did the person who flung it has shamed the name of Heart of Midlothian.

You 100% sure about that?

EDIT: The bit about it hitting him in the face?

Edited by VladMagic

Coins being thrown at Lennon is totally wrong and an assault.However Lennon knew exactly what he was doing.He goaded the fans and got the reaction.He took a dive .He is a law unto himself.Managers have responsibilities to behave in these tense atmospheres.Tom English  called Lennon out on this one.

joondalupjambo

Even the wee ball boy getting in on the act.  Throwing the ball back into Stevensons baws.  Crowd egging him on.  What has got into our support?  Ball boy needs a word in his ear at next training day.

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You do know the two incidents were not mutually exclusive?

Absolutely not nonsense, otherwise laws on incitement wouldn't exist, would they? 

And you seriously, seriously, think that a calm down jesture is incitement do you? After 90 minutes of abuse. 

Distraction tactics from him. Well played.

Whoever threw whatever was thrown is a ****ing idiot though.

There was also a half bottle of buckie thrown from N Lower into the away end in the 1st half. Could have done serious damage and after the weekend it seems a particularly moronic thing to do.

15 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Gary Caldwell: 

•  

Agree with this 100%

5 minutes ago, smiler said:

Him acting like one is though. He's got a responsibility, he failed in his duty. Should get absolutely hammered by the authorities.

What did he do? Tell people to calm down, a wee gesture. If that's an excuse to assault someone, god help us all. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

The two things are entirely different imo, ones an innocent woman causing no bother, the others a ***** who’s goading an entire support. As ma auld granny used to say ‘dinnae poke the dug unless ye want bitten’. 

To to be honest I’m bowing out of this one cos you just know it’s gonnae turn into a slanging match. 

My my final point remains tho. I’ll never condone the thrower, but If we’re to assume the dug will never ever bite, we’re all very very naive. 

Anyway Im out ??

That it will, but not from me. ?

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Bottom line. He delights in it and deserved what he got.

Like you, out.

Totally agree. Was going to say I can't believe folk are defending the wee shitehouse, but then again this is a place where Hearts fans want Hibs to win cups and derbies, so it's not really that much of a surprise.

Like you and Sifter boy, out.

What’s with footballers legs giving way when they get touched in the face. Embarrassing stuff. Same as when their balls get touched . Embarrassing .

7 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Absolute rubbish.   If players goaded the crowd in this way they should be punished, managers even more so.  No excuse for the idiot throwing a coin but that behaviour from any manager should be highlighted and called out. It's unacceptable  

Why? 

And by the way how is this any different from Naisy's celebration in front of Aberdeen fans, or Lafferty's in front of Celtic. 

There is no excuse or mitigation for this assault. None. 

Guy who threw the coin? Knob.

Guy who DELIBERATELY goaded a full stand? Proper KNOB!!!

This is why Levein is the better manager and the difference between classes. Craig Levein oozes class. Lennon oozes distaste. Bit like his teeth.  

2 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

You 100% sure about that?

EDIT: The bit about it hitting him in the face?

Yip, it was clear as day on the TV, they even slowed it down so as everyone could see it.

Totally out of order throwing coins etc and I hope the offender is severely dealt with.

Lennons conduct on the touchline throughout the game has to be investigated also, he is a very very angry individual. Does not deserve a coin thrown at him though, but let's stop the press making excuses for him, he is the only manager this happens to......why?

Hibs players, manager, fans deserve each other.

2 minutes ago, jamboj said:

What did he do? Tell people to calm down, a wee gesture. If that's an excuse to assault someone, god help us all. 

You clearly didn't see it at the game or have had a chance to view the footage since. I suggest you have a look. Have a nice evening. 

Just now, smiler said:

You clearly didn't see it at the game or have had a chance to view the footage since. I suggest you have a look. Have a nice evening. 

I did see the incident, I sit almost directly behind the dug outs, albeit a good few rows back. And, believe it or not, I managed not to throw anything at him. And, I also noticed no one in the crowd get hurt by the gesture, in any way at all. 

Why? 

And by the way how is this any different from Naisy's celebration in front of Aberdeen fans, or Lafferty's in front of Celtic. 

There is no excuse or mitigation for this assault. None. 

Sorry but in what way was I putting forward ANY mitigation?     I'm able to separate and comment on 1) the behaviour of the idiot who throw the coin and 2) the behaviour of a football manager who was goading the crowd and at the very least being unprofessional.  If Levein behaved in this way I would be embarrassed. My view is that it out if order.