Hearts game this weekend in Tenerife

Mr Sifter

Just a wee reminder for any Jambos in Playa de las Americas this weekend that the semi final (and ALL other Hearts games) will be shown live at The Whisky Jar. Usually between 20 and 30 Jambos in attendance, it’s the place to be in that area for all things Hearts. 

Theres a facebook page called Watching Hearts in Tenerife if anyone’s interested. 

Ill be cheering the boys on with a sangria in ma hand, hopefully celebrating with the Canary Island HSC????????????

I’m away to Tenerife today and I see that Suso’s Tenerife are at home this Saturday night g Alcorcon (sp?). Can anyone give me any advice as to attending the game?

how far is their ground from Playa?

can I pay at the gate

Any help appreciated ??

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

I’m away to Tenerife today and I see that Suso’s Tenerife are at home this Saturday night g Alcorcon (sp?). Can anyone give me any advice as to attending the game?

can I pay at the gate

Any help appreciated ??

All the info is on.... watch hearts in tenerife....facebook page ...

Went to one a couple of years ago and got a bus from the main terminal, sorry but can’t remember number but sure a local will help with that. The ground is small but beer & food a plenty kids even got in pitch at half time and got pics with him and during match got pics with players in dugout ? ?? and pay at gate. Only problem was trying to get a bus back, ended up getting a taxi.

Play in Santa Cruz about hour on bus from las americas, 14 euros return. ..tickets 15 euros and can be bought from papeleria Raquel in las americas ..

Gavsy Van Gaverson
1 hour ago, sam? said:

Jock and the crew make you feel very welcome!!! 

Jock was a mad man back in the day when he worked in the Caley Bar. Some great nights in there early 2000s.

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

31 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Jock was a mad man back in the day when he worked in the Caley Bar. Some great nights in there early 2000s.

Was some bar the caley. ..do you remember norrie as well ?

53 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Will hopefully get to see a game when over in April

Few folk from edinburgh over on the 22nd april ...

oh ah grantona
7 hours ago, taylor75 said:

Few folk from edinburgh over on the 22nd april ...

I fly over the 25th for stag doo well unless we are wrapping up the league title 

29 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

I fly over the 25th for stag doo well unless we are wrapping up the league title 

Add the watch hearts in Tenerife page.. pop into whiskey jar for a pint ...many are goin over for the stag do ?

oh ah grantona
11 hours ago, taylor75 said:

Add the watch hearts in Tenerife page.. pop into whiskey jar for a pint ...many are goin over for the stag do ?

Aye will defo come in for a pint or 10 if no game on. 

I think about 20 around that anyway 

13 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Aye will defo come in for a pint or 10 if no game on. 

I think about 20 around that anyway 

Yous boys in las Americas? 

Doctor FinnBarr
23 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

can I pay at the gate

Any help appreciated ??

Join Armada Sur on FB and hunt out Chris Todd, he'll sort you out with travel and tickets

41 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

Join Armada Sur on FB and hunt out Chris Todd, he'll sort you out with travel and tickets

Perfect Biker, cheers for the info ????

oh ah grantona
2 hours ago, taylor75 said:

Yous boys in las Americas? 

I think so just joined the group on FB 

Think the stag is a mixture of Rangers & Hearts fans 

• 2 months later...

Lucky enough to see the jambo's beat st johnstone last year in the whiskey bar, also celebrated my 50th, might go back for my 51, not a big birthday its only 51.

On 25/10/2018 at 09:40, Mr Sifter said:

Just a wee reminder for any Jambos in Playa de las Americas this weekend that the semi final (and ALL other Hearts games) will be shown live at The Whisky Jar. Usually between 20 and 30 Jambos in attendance, it’s the place to be in that area for all things Hearts. 

Theres a facebook page called Watching Hearts in Tenerife if anyone’s interested. 

Ill be cheering the boys on with a sangria in ma hand, hopefully celebrating with the Canary Island HSC????????????

Going to Tenerife in early March so will bear in mind