• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

John mcCartney

lets not get carried away here mr elwood
however,yep hes on his way..
and hopefully he can provide some special moments from here in for us lot

jack D and coke

I’ve been a big critic so far but he’s coming good. The little touch on his left foot to take him past the defender before scoring was really lovely. 

He;s adapting to is new surroundings and new position higher up the pitch. 

Showing more signs of the player he can be. 

Getting better every game as has been said for the past couple of months.

Hope he keeps that up, he'll be some player next season if h does!

well done Sean. been improving game on game for some time now. Keep it up Sean you're doing great and more still to come of that I'm certain

It was clear to see from day one that the lad could play, even although he started slow anyone who knows football could see there was alot of ability there. The good thing is there is even more to come from him and he is only going to keep getting better. He worked very hard for the team today (especialy off the ball) at both ends of the park and he took his goal realy well. He is going to be a big player for us over the next few years.

scott herbertson

An excellent goal and I apologise for underrating him. He seems to be learning from Naismith as well as I detected some good game management in the 50:50 balls, something he didn't do too well earlier.

Luscious Laryea

His talent isn't in any doubt, it's the flitting in and out of games which makes me still on the fence over whether or not he'll be something special for us.

Similar to Skinny in some ways in that he's capable of bursts of incredible skill and the fact he's a confidence player. But onwards and upwards, hope he continues his improvement in form.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

Remember when everyone said he was crap & the folk who said there was a player in there were mocked as fan boys ?

:verysmug:

WorldChampions1902

I said to my son after he scored against Livi, that his goal would boost his confidence and to expect more goals from him. Tonight's strike was sublime (again) and anyone who has played football recognises that it should be a real contender for SPFL Goal of the Month. 

I fully expect the lad to significantly add to his tally over the next few weeks. In fact, he could very well prove to be instrumental in our Scottish Cup endeavours.

Delighted that we have him on a decent length contract.

2 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

It was clear to see from day one that the lad could play, even although he started slow anyone who knows football could see there was alot of ability there. The good thing is there is even more to come from him and he is only going to keep getting better. He worked very hard for the team today (especialy off the ball) at both ends of the park and he took his goal realy well. He is going to be a big player for us over the next few years.

Lol... the worst line in football.. 

Well done though Sean.. I was one of those who ‘don’t know anything about football’ who doubted you.. Great to see there’s a player in there. never easy at new club plus recovering from injury... getting quietly quite excited about this lad now.. still needs to do more but two big goals!

Naismith’s post match interview after the game was insightful. He specifically mentioned both Clare and Mulraney about it being hard for the younger guys to settle but they will come good. If he is happy with them, then so am I.

Always said he would come good and was shot down in a few quarters for saying that 

He is a player, always thought that and great to see that his strength lies in goals and creating chances 

lad has lots of promise - should be an indication not to judge too quickly and stay behind players as they can start badly then come good 

pleased for the lad 

lets  not forget he was coming back from a fairly long lay off,  great to see that he is starting to make an impact. Long may it continue.

I think Clare was unfortunately made a scapegoat during our bad run. Injuries probably  forced levein in to starting him earlier than he would have liked. Given the hype surrounding his signing the expectations from us fans were high. He was thrown in after recovering from injury but having no benefit of a pre season or game time. He seems to be getting up to speed now though and couple of goals has done his confidence wonders. Well done Sean, keep it up

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Excellent goal and effort tonight. 

Improving really quickly which is good to see. 

I think he is improving very slowly. But improving all the same. Fantastic goal tonight. Would love to see him going forward with the ball a lot more now

Confidence and hunger seem to be growing. Even tried to put off Jones before taking the penalty.  If someone with his talent starts to grow stronger mentally from the likes of Naismith etc, we will have a player on outback hands 

5 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Confidence and hunger seem to be growing. Even tried to put off Jones before taking the penalty.  If someone with his talent starts to grow stronger mentally from the likes of Naismith etc, we will have a player on outback hands 

I think although Clare is improving every week and starting to look like an important team player, it's no coincidence that his play and movement is coming on dramatically due to the guidance naismith gives him on the pitch. Some players really excel under right type of management, I think that will happen but under the influence of Naismith. Could really be the making of him. 

7 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Yep. learning from Naismith how to impose himself more on games and opponents.

rudi must stay

Really liked Levein's comments. He has been improving every game "as anyone who watches us will know", and Clare is a guy with a good team attitude and his feet on the ground. I think he could get plenty more this season

36 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Really liked Levein's comments. He has been improving every game "as anyone who watches us will know", and Clare is a guy with a good team attitude and his feet on the ground. I think he could get plenty more this season

Agree with that. Also Naismith having a wee word with the fans in his interview. Basically asking us to be patient and give the young lads, Jake and Sean as he called them, time to develop. They will come good. Really pleased for Clare getting a goal and for Mulraney getting an assist. Be good to see both of them playing off Uche. Pray for Auchinleck, an early goal and they might get Cowdenbeath'd.

pettigrewsstylist

Happy to see him getting a lot closer to the standard i expect from someone starting  in maroon, playing in that area of the pitch. Great goal tonight. More

of the same please Sean :)

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Bazzas right boot

Getting more involved, more confident and now scoring goals, good goals. 

Won allot of headers today and was more involved with kved generally. 

Keep it up. 

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Always said he would come good and was shot down in a few quarters for saying that 

He is a player, always thought that and great to see that his strength lies in goals and creating chances 

lad has lots of promise - should be an indication not to judge too quickly and stay behind players as they can start badly then come good 

pleased for the lad 

Gary Locke summed it up perfectly. He came injured. He came to a new league. He’s young in a new  city.  A new team.

he will be brilliant for us. Some of the posts on here were frankly brutally embarrassing 

Improving , along way to go for me to the impact player he  was built up to be. I think the recent criticism from the coachong staff , supports this .

Brighton Jambo
4 minutes ago, fila said:

Improving , along way to go for me to the impact player he  was built up to be. I think the recent criticism from the coachong staff , supports this .

Nonsense - there has been no criticism of him from the coaching staff.  If anything there have gone out there way to praise his efforts. You are at it.