Sean Clare ( merged )

hthejambo

He was basically playing at left back at some stages yesterday. Did fine when he came on, nothing spectacular but will need time to build up his fitness and confidence.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

24 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

He didn't score yesterday, so why should he get another chance? He's done nothing for us, so why should we be patient with him?

:rofl:

7 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

S.CLARE @sean8clare 12h12 hours ago

What a result ! Boys really put a shift in and the fans were electric all game ! Buzzing to make my debut, now time to kick on and get ready for Tuesday ??⚽️#jambos

22 replies . 37 retweets 777 likes

The boy gets Hearts. IF we can manage him right this could be the signing that sets the stall out for Hearts future...Progressing top quality young players better than anyone else does.

I agree with the GTF comments.

Plus his last name is a girl’s name. For that reason alone he’ll never make it.

****ing embarrassing.

Edited by Jammy T

On 17/10/2018 at 11:59, Captain Sausage said:

Everything I hear about him is positive, expecting big things over his contract but won’t be overly upset if he takes a few matches to get up to speed. 

Craig obviously biding his time before unleashing SC on the league. Maybe save it til we’ve got the league wrapped up in November. 

I love your name, Captain ?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
5 hours ago, Gorgiewave said:

He didn't score yesterday, so why should he get another chance? He's done nothing for us, so why should we be patient with him?

???

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

The boy gets Hearts. IF we can manage him right this could be the signing that sets the stall out for Hearts future...Progressing top quality young players better than anyone else does.

Its like an in thing say a player gets a club. His Twitter was just a standard post for a footballer.  I do believe he will be amazing for us mind. 

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Its like an in thing say a player gets a club. His Twitter was just a standard post for a footballer.  I do believe he will be amazing for us mind. 

My opinion wasn't just based on that tweet. 

58 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Firstly you should be aware you have broken forum rules with your smart and stupid remark as I have not posted on this thread.  Perhaps you may feel an apology is warranted.   It is clear you do not like anyone to differ from your uncosted utterances.

In any case, the poster, unlike you, was thinking out aloud re our future finances and not trying to tell CL what he should do, with no concept of prudent use of our budget   That would have been obvious by his use of words/phrases like probably/I think/I'd be very surprised etc.

I see you are psychic as well now Al, well done.

32 minutes ago, jambocub said:

The boy came on for short period of time surely folk ain't making judgement on his ability based on yesterday?

Of course they are.  Not good enough.

Clare oot!!!

On 20/10/2018 at 20:57, dc-jambo said:

Are you kidding me?

you think we’re top of the league and give this guy 6 games to figure out what country he’s in? P

I’ve seen so many games in England played at the pace he was ready for.

He needs to shape up on Tuesday, imo  - or ship out

Wow!!

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Some promising touches. Will take time to get accustomed to the pace of the Scottish game. Good chance for him to get some minutes with the injuries we've had.

People giving him a hard time! He’ll probably go in against Dundee, score and set up 2 then he’ll be the best thing since sliced bread! No even trained since March!?‍♂️ I think the reaction from the Wednesday fans shows just the talent that we have in this lad, time to show us is the least he should be afforded! 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, PistolPete said:

People giving him a hard time! He’ll probably go in against Dundee, score and set up 2 then he’ll be the best thing since sliced bread! No even trained since March!?‍♂️ I think the reaction from the Wednesday fans shows just the talent that we have in this lad, time to show us is the least he should be afforded! 

Anybody giving the lad hard time obviously doesn't know anything about football 

You could see that he was a bit taken aback by the pace of the game, a rabbit in the headlights. But he will get used to the pace of it and get his core fitness back. He hasn't played since March so it will take time for him to get back to where he was.

On 20/10/2018 at 20:57, dc-jambo said:

Are you kidding me?

you think we’re top of the league and give this guy 6 games to figure out what country he’s in? P

I’ve seen so many games in England played at the pace he was ready for.

He needs to shape up on Tuesday, imo  - or ship out

Hope this is a joke , otherwise

WOW Just WOW.

without doubt the most tragic post I have ever read on these forums.

I really hope you were pished when you wrote this crap otherwise you literally have absolutely no idea about football and I’d just give up on the game.

God only knows what your opinion of Robbo /Skacel or Hartley would of been (assuming your not old enough to of seen them)

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hope this is a joke , otherwise

WOW Just WOW.

without doubt the most tragic post I have ever read on these forums.

I really hope you were pished when you wrote this crap otherwise you literally have absolutely no idea about football and I’d just give up on the game.

God only knows what your opinion of Robbo /Skacel or Hartley would of been (assuming your not old enough to of seen them)

I think the poster must be at the wind up with that post tbh.

whats with the use of the word “of” in your post instead of “have”?

6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Haha, I didn’t do to well in English  ?

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Simple Minds. Celtic fans I believe.

But I was not talking about the plural.  I was referring to you in the singular but again, if that was not obvious......

13 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It's the kind of informal grammar you get when people are posting things quickly using all kinds of devices and touchscreens. Sometimes you'll spot sentences that don't start with a capital, or having a missing apostrophe, if you look hard enough.

whats they're to worry about?

1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

It's the kind of informal grammar you get when people are posting things quickly using all kinds of devices and touchscreens. Sometimes you'll spot sentences that don't start with a capital, or having a missing apostrophe, if you look hard enough.

Who is worried?

7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Of course they are.  Not good enough.

Clare oot!!!

I assume you are dyslexic and meant clear oot?.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Good.

Sorry, I was just trying to join in the grammar-police banter. Perhaps misfired. Wouldn't be the first time I did that.

1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

Sorry, I was just trying to join in the grammar-police banter. Perhaps misfired. Wouldn't be the first time I did that.

I bet.

2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Does my heid in tae.

stirlingshirejambo

Felt really sorry for him last night

he was out warming up as a group of 3 then 2 subs made so he was warming up so energetically on his own for ages

looking like he was ready to go make animpact

then he sees Rob Lee stripped ready to come on

his head dropped and stopped warming up and walked dragging his heels back to bench

loved the fact he was disappointed hoping to get on just for last ten minutes

end of the game he came and applauded fans

think we’ve got another player that’s bought into Leveins revolution

looking forward to many more appearances from him

2 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

he was out warming up as a group of 3 then 2 subs made so he was warming up so energetically on his own for ages

his head dropped and stopped warming up and walked dragging his heels back to bench

Rob Lee? ??? 

Guess The Crowd
1 minute ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Good for Rob Lee. Obviously inspired by 35-year old Stevie MacLean! 

alwaysthereinspirit
On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 04:09, 4marsbars said:

He he. I caught it.

BerraBelieveit
5 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Noticed that also, felt sorry for him but equally was brilliant to see just how much he wants to get on!! 

A squad full of players who all believe they can break into the starting eleven and want to show their quality even if only for a small part of a game we have already put to bed is an outstanding luxury to have. 

No one can speak highly enough of the attitude our squad currently possesses.

I can't wait for Clare to get up to full speed, i think the raw talent he possesses will get every fan absolutely loving the boy. 

stirlingshirejambo
14 minutes ago, Guess The Crowd said:

Good for Rob Lee. Obviously inspired by 35-year old Stevie MacLean! 

ok 

showing my age and possible early signs of old age confusion

Hopefully be involved coming off the bench on Sunday to grab the winner in the 88th minute picks the ball up 30 yards out beats 3 players and pings the winner into the top corner 

Heard it here 1st 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

With our luck with injuries, everyone will get a chance. Watch a 15 minute presser with Levein on Sky Catch Up, good part on players being hungry waiting for their chance to come

20 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Maybe he was due to go on and was warming up, but with Cochrane getting cramp CL changed his mind and went for a like for like sub.

Good to see he's buying into everything and is desperate to play! Unlike the signings a few years back like Tziolis who looked like they didn't care

Good man management from Levien.

Clare may have thought he would get a couple of sub appearances then walk into the team.  He was obviously disappointed not to get on last night, but now he knows he's got to fight for his place even to get onto the pitch.