Paolo

24 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

be careful what you wish for, because when one provider has a monopoly they can end up shafting you with the price

It would be worth it. I lose track on which sports are on where and who has coverage of what. Not to mention the differing quality of coverage.

Sky and bt was ample but if it all just went to sky I'd be happy enough. I did/do like BT sport coverage of Scottish football so it is a shame that's going back to sky.

Aside from Champions league and the odd weekend game there isn't much worth watching on BT. At least with sky (now tv in my case) it's got the F1 and golf

14 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Would you be able to point me in the direction of some online instructions on how to do this? I’ve got Eleven Sports and just watch it on the MacBook but would rather get it on TV which is an LG one.

The MKIPTV app is in the LG app store on your TV. 

Sportsmania is a great IPTV provider but there are literally hundreds. 

Alternatively,  if you're already paying for Eleven Sports,  try finding a TV Cast app in the app store. Chromecast is another option but not 100% sure if that'll work with Apple devices. 

On 05/11/2018 at 22:04, Stewie Griffin said:

I’m thinking of getting eleven sports as I miss watching La Liga however I’m only going to get it if it’s easy to stream onto a tv . Do you just use the app then put it onto your tv via chromcast ? Also is it possible to stream it to a smart tv without the need for a chromcast do you know ? . 

Thanks for any advice you can give 

Just watch how you proceed, wouldn't be paying for an annual pass

From the Guardian

"Eleven Sports, the self-styled “Netflix of Sports” controlled by the Leeds United owner, Andrea Radrizzani, could be facing closure in the UK & Ireland after failing to attract enough subscribers."

Perth to Paisley

Looks like they have withdrawn the annual pass option on their site....matter of time, sadly.

Real shame as it's  brilliant for me as a Serie A afficinado .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Niche market. I doubt many care about football from foreign fields. If it's lumped in with your regular diet fine if not I guess from the news most like myself wouldn't dream of seeking it and paying for it

14 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Looks like they have withdrawn the annual pass option on their site....matter of time, sadly.

Real shame as it's  brilliant for me as a Serie A afficinado .

Something will turn up, mate.

Told her indoors i'd need to get over to Italy more often now !

Was ranting something about changing locks !

??

Perth to Paisley
6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Niche market. I doubt many care about football from foreign fields. If it's lumped in with your regular diet fine if not I guess from the news most like myself wouldn't dream of seeking it and paying for it

Sadly you are correct....

"Foreign fields", for me however includes England and my preference is to avoid its offerring like the plague and watch Serie A.

• 1 month later...
Dusk_Till_Dawn

Got a long way ahead of themselves and started throwing their weight about when they couldn’t even afford to finance the deals they were doing. Not a good look for a new broadcast firm.

46 minutes ago, Boab said:

?

Cancelled Eleven yesterday, paid up to end of Feb.

No live football coming on !

******* chancers !

They've got Napoli v Sampdoria & Barcelona v Valencia on just now.

• 3 weeks later...

Eleven sports sharing La Liga coverage with Premier Sports

?? Premier Sports are delighted to announce we have secured the rights to LaLiga in the UK & Ireland joining Serie A on our football coverage

El Clásico between Real Madrid and Barcelona will be back on TV in the UK on March the 2nd

Eleven Sports is pretty much done now which whilst sad for them is great for consumers if there’s one less subscription company.

Premier Sports seem to have built up over a much longer time frame and the more sensible approach seems to be working for them.

11 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Eleven Sports is pretty much done now which whilst sad for them is great for consumers if there’s one less subscription company.

Premier Sports seem to have built up over a much longer time frame and the more sensible approach seems to be working for them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stevemccaskill/2019/02/20/eleven-sports-android-tv-and-amazon-fire-tv-apps-expand-reach/amp/

Perth to Paisley

I paid for an annual subscription. As I have no interest in La Liga I cancelled and I notice my refund has gone back into my account today.

Great value and brilliant coverage. Shame its ended.

Got Premier to watch Serie A at 5.99 for now.