Middle east tv/streaming help needed

boredwaitin

Dont post often but help needed . Currently living in Qatar , not got a clue regarding iptv , kodi etc . Tried reading kodi thread but was lost trying to understand it all. Tried but switching a laptop on is an achievement to me. Really struggling to get streams , and uk tv for not just football but everything.  Hoping someone can guide me in best way to sorting this as only so much prayer/mosque tv you can watch. ☹☹.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Unknown user
36 minutes ago, boredwaitin said:

Dont post often but help needed . Currently living in Qatar , not got a clue regarding iptv , kodi etc . Tried reading kodi thread but was lost trying to understand it all. Tried but switching a laptop on is an achievement to me. Really struggling to get streams , and uk tv for not just football but everything.  Hoping someone can guide me in best way to sorting this as only so much prayer/mosque tv you can watch. ☹☹.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

First off, try youtube. Search for the game you want then find the search filter and select Live only. I've had a fair amount of success with youtube recently. The qualitys usually not great but it's better than nothing. 

If you have an android device, like a mobile or tablet, you can install Mobdro or Redbox, but you'll need to Google them as they're not available in the Play store. These are for live channels in general including the sports channels, so you might find they suit you for getting tv from home. 

When I lived in Holland I had a paid subscription which got me good quality streams for uk channels, available through your browser, but I'm back in Scotland now and don't know which providers are good or bad any more. Maybe someone else can help with that if you want to go down the paying-for-better-quality route. 

Hope this helps!

From what I've read, I think the internet in Qatar is quite heavily censored, so a VPN might be needed to get any decent content. I don't think I know enough about the subject to give any reliable advice though.

North Berwick Jambo

I use this site for UK tv abroad ?

https://www.transponder.tv/channels

Or if you have an Android device download this app as it has everything free including all your sky/bt sport etc etc ?

https://mobdro.software/download/

Edited by Ibiza Jambo

North Berwick Jambo
56 minutes ago, boredwaitin said:

Thanks for all the advice. I have managed to get Mobro working on phone. Can this be installed onto a laptop ?

I tried that about a year ago & it didn’t work on mine, so I only use it on my android tablet to watch all the live European league games on Sky/BTsport/BeinSports etc for free. I just plug in a miniHdmi-Hdmi cable from the tablet into my big tv & it’s perfect quality   ?

Edited by Ibiza Jambo

Салатные палочки

I just downloaded IPTV last week and get all the sky channels, sports etc plus world channels and PPV.  Didn't have a clue what I was doing but managed to get a tutorial video on YouTube.  They guy who provides the channels has said that they will work abroad.  £6 to register the IPTV and £45 a year for the channels.  If you have a SmartTV you can download the app straight onto that, if not you can use a firestick, laptop or phone.  

Iv read a lot of streams have issues on kodi/ IPTV  when EPL games start. Is this the same with Mobdro ? Thanks everyone for there help,  sitting watching tv for 1st time in over a year. Much appreciated. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, boredwaitin said:

Thanks for all the advice. I have managed to get Mobro working on phone. Can this be installed onto a laptop ?

You can, but it's a pain in the arse and not worth the bother. You need to download bluestacks for it work. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
24 minutes ago, boredwaitin said:

Iv read a lot of streams have issues on kodi/ IPTV  when EPL games start. Is this the same with Mobdro ? Thanks everyone for there help,  sitting watching tv for 1st time in over a year. Much appreciated. 

I need a vpn to watch games on mobdro when EPL games are on (usually). 

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I need a vpn to watch games on mobdro when EPL games are on (usually). 

I only get hassle with it if I'm using Wi-Fi. I've had limited sucess on WiFi with Opera Vpn, do you use anything different? 

Edit: it's sometimes best to use a foreign broadcaster to get a more reliable feed. I use this site here to find what games on where. You'll also get loads that aren't on British telly http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Edited by IronJambo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
27 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I only get hassle with it if I'm using Wi-Fi. I've had limited sucess on WiFi with Opera Vpn, do you use anything different? 

Edit: it's sometimes best to use a foreign broadcaster to get a more reliable feed. I use this site here to find what games on where. You'll also get loads that aren't on British telly http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Ip vanish is what I use. The croatian channels are usually pretty decent (arena sports ones).

On 05/10/2018 at 12:59, Salad Fingers said:

I just downloaded IPTV last week and get all the sky channels, sports etc plus world channels and PPV.  Didn't have a clue what I was doing but managed to get a tutorial video on YouTube.  They guy who provides the channels has said that they will work abroad.  £6 to register the IPTV and £45 a year for the channels.  If you have a SmartTV you can download the app straight onto that, if not you can use a firestick, laptop or phone.  

Looking at getting iptv just now. Who is it you’ve used? 

On 04/10/2018 at 21:10, boredwaitin said:

Helix Hosting. £9 a month for all Uk tv and sport (including Hearts tv) as well as thousands of international tv channels too.

Салатные палочки
34 minutes ago, reidyq said:

Looking at getting iptv just now. Who is it you’ve used? 

It's a local guy. JDTV is the page on Facebook. £45 for the year (£70 for multi room) or £10 a month. Loads of club channels as well including Hearts TV.