David Vanecek

leipzig76

39 minutes ago, Regular John said:

I bet the boys a badge kisser and will be whoring his ***** to whoever shows a little interest.

Agree his attitude towards his current club leaves plenty to be desired. Makes you wonder if we really want someone like that in the squad.

That’s the spirit.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mr Elwood P

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• It should have been ten

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

They didn't shaft him though did they? He is under a contractual obligation to play for them until January and they held him to that obligation. Fair enough. 

They said he could go and then went against their word.

I have no problems with contracts being met but it wasnt quite that clear cut based on his prev comments.

Anyway looking forward to booing him.

25 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

I have no problems with contracts being met but it wasnt quite that clear cut based on his prev comments.

Was any of that ever confirmed by anyone? We’d be a few points better off if we’d kept a hold of Lafferty until the Van Man arrives in January. Hindsight is class ...

49 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Was any of that ever confirmed by anyone? We’d be a few points better off if we’d kept a hold of Lafferty until the Van Man arrives in January. Hindsight is class ...

Lafferty would've downed tools and stopped trying.

• redm changed the title to David Vanecek
queensferryjambo
21 minutes ago, LeylandJambo said:

Lafferty would've downed tools and stopped trying.

Like he has at The Rangers just now.

Last goal was September I think. Only tool he has been using is the one he sends photos of on snapchat.

2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

They actually agreed he could go early as long as they had a replacement they felt was up to his standard, I think seeing as he’s pretty much single handedly been keeping them off of the bottom of their league, I’d have to agree with them! Could really have done with him now but the way I look at it is he has the best part of 5 months to basically get wired in against teams who won’t know an awful lot about him! He really could set the cat amongst the pigeons in this league and that will only be really really good for us!! ?

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Or over 35 years experience in the game?

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Last goal was September I think. Only tool he has been using is the one he sends photos of on snapchat.

Scored a good goal today, wasn’t offside hahahaha karma is a bitch ???. **** him, his scummy club, horrible fans and slippy manager.

10 hours ago, PistolPete said:

They actually agreed he could go early as long as they had a replacement they felt was up to his standard, I think seeing as he’s pretty much single handedly been keeping them off of the bottom of their league, I’d have to agree with them! Could really have done with him now but the way I look at it is he has the best part of 5 months to basically get wired in against teams who won’t know an awful lot about him! He really could set the cat amongst the pigeons in this league and that will only be really really good for us!! ?

Hopefully have him for at least 3 years. 

16 hours ago, Regular John said:

I bet the boys a badge kisser and will be whoring his ***** to whoever shows a little interest.

Agree his attitude towards his current club leaves plenty to be desired. Makes you wonder if we really want someone like that in the squad.

Must be a new record, player slated for bad attitude before he’s even kicked a ball! 

12 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

ha ha! great post. ??

12 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

:pleasing:

On 05/10/2018 at 17:22, kimosavi said:

This guy will make us a lot of money 

A soon to be 28 year old who has never gotten out of the Czech league and currently plays for one of the worst sides in it.

I think you're expectations are excessive.

5 minutes ago, The Merse said:

A soon to be 28 year old who has never gotten out of the Czech league and currently plays for one of the worst sides in it.

Ding ding ding.

22 minutes ago, The Merse said:

How many of us had ever heard or knew anything about Rudi Skacel ?

10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

How many of us had ever heard or knew anything about Rudi Skacel ?

You do realise he played for Marseille and Panathinaikos before ourselves?

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

out of our summer signings apart from mulraney Edwards and mclean, who knew the rest of them, that includes dunne.

5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I did but how many of us had ever heard about him which was my point in reply to The Merze.

NaturalOrder74

Hibs boys a bit raging when injuries are back we’ll have 3 or 4 options up front and the best they can hope for in January is a Cummings loan deal 

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, The Merse said:

Teplice sit mid table, how does that make them one of the worst teams?

or are you joining the usual kickback wagon and writing off a player before he kicks a ball?

2 hours ago, The Merse said:

Do we need to sell him to make money? 20 goals, a cup win and the goals to get us to the 'groups' in Europe would be more than enough for me.

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Hibs boys a bit raging when injuries are back we’ll have 3 or 4 options up front and the best they can hope for in January is a Cummings loan deal 

Wait until u tell them they can't even get Cummings ??

Been following him on insta for ages, loving the big mans enthusiasm to get over here, cant wait to see him play. 

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

This thread has taken a turn. 

The jkb massive have decided he's Tom kite. 

I know. Vanacek's crap & Sean Clare is the next Messi. Who'd have thunk it!

4 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Ah, Cumdog.  Had forgotten all about him.

Is he playing for Hartlepool reserves?

5 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I did but how many of us had ever heard about him which was my point in reply to The Merze.

I hadn’t heard of him but their respective pedigrees were very different.

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Teplice sit mid table, how does that make them one of the worst teams?

or are you joining the usual kickback wagon and writing off a player before he kicks a ball?

Not sure where I’m writing the guy off?

Just taking exception to ridiculous expectations based on nothing substantive whatsoever.

44 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Just taking exception to ridiculous expectations based on nothing substantive whatsoever.

I think it's OK to be excited about a match-fit proven goal scorer at a decent level bringing to the team the kind of attributes Vanacek has. He looks perfect for Scottish football and seems a very good fit for our team and the way we want to play. Choosing from Uche, Naismith, McLean and Vanacek is a very exciting prospect, especially Vanacek as we finally have a few guys in the team who can cross a ball.

Absolute Scenes
55 minutes ago, The Merse said:

It was the context of what you were saying, making out he was playing in one of the worst teams in the league, where they are actually mid table, and sayin he’s never managed to get out that league...almost trying to say he’s never been good enough to get a move elsewhere

NaturalOrder74
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Ah, Cumdog.  Had forgotten all about him.

Is he playing for Hartlepool reserves?

Wherever he was on loan are sending him back to where he came from in January apparently lol, with no one else wanting him naturally has a hibs loan written all over it 

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Well not long to wait now and see if he is anywhere near as good as the hype,trust he is.

Please let it be so. This place can be bad enough as it stands. :sad3:

Think once Vanacek arrives the last player we need is a Berra / Naismith type in midfield. Few big Scottish names had been mentioned previously but not sure how likely they would be. Other than that the left back issue continues. Think Garrucio should play the rest of the season at left back and Mitchell should either be played as a winger or sent back to Manchester and a winger brought in.

10 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Well not long to wait now and see if he is anywhere near as good as the hype,trust he is.

Not sure I think there’s been hype. We were going through a striker crisis and needed someone to score goals for us, but I don’t think anyone was branding him as top player who was going to rip the league apart. The lack of a deal to bring him over early has put a fair bit of pressure on him though. Hopefully he comes in and does what he has been doing for Teplice. That would do nicely. ?

10 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****in  boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Two words, four stars with two letters attached,.  Describes your average Hearts fan. ?