David Vanecek

leipzig76

..........Started yesterday for Teplice at home to Jablonec in a 1-2 defeat. Didn't score,didn't last the 90 mins - subbed after 56 mins.Don't think staying there till January has done him or Teplice any good.Still cannae wait to see him with The Famous. Teplice are now13th out of 16 in the league and only 5 points off the bottom. I wonder what he'll think of playing in front of a full Tynie as yesterdays crowd is quoted at 2.531

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mr Elwood P

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• It should have been ten

Teplice are gash. 

He's desperate to get here, and when he does he'll be in dreamland at the amount of chances we are creating.

EastSideJambo

You've got to think that with Vanecek to arrive in January plus the return of Berra we are going to get stronger. Clare has yet to play whilst McDonald and Cochrane have yet to be involved this season 

Adding to the group further still in January if we're still involved must also be a possibility 

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

You've got to think that with Vanecek to arrive in January plus the return of Berra we are going to get stronger. Clare has yet to play whilst McDonald and Cochrane have yet to be involved this season 

Adding to the group further still in January if we're still involved must also be a possibility 

I think he could be brilliant, if Uche does somehow pick up an injury. I also think it means you can give Uche a rest sometimes, which isn't possible just now and could be a great move for us at points in the seaaon

Sounds like his first real poor game of the season.

Maybe Reading too much into it. Must be hard being a striker in a struggling team.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Kyle Lafferty would know.

:greggy:

Loved the big guy but he left the champs elect to join mid league mediocrity.

**** him.

21 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think he could be brilliant, if Uche does somehow pick up an injury. I also think it means you can give Uche a rest sometimes, which isn't possible just now and could be a great move for us at points in the seaaon

I think Uche was given a rest on Saturday with Rangers in mind

When I had a nosy last week he was the only striker Teplice have who has scored goals this season - 5. I would expect his form to dip a bit as he has to protect his body - remember what happened with Jaap Stam...

Special Agent Dale Cooper
3 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

390203A0-3832-41BC-9C6D-0666CB404F91.png

One of the stranger motivational speeches I've read.

Just now, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

One of the stranger motivational speeches I've read.

Quite like it tbh.

4 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

Quite like it tbh.

And in English. That’s pretty strange for someone who’s never played outside of Czech Republic. He’s clearly appealing to his favourite geoupnof fans!

27 minutes ago, Dayman said:

VAnd in English. That’s pretty strange for someone who’s never played outside of Czech Republic. He’s clearly appealing to his favourite geoupnof fans!

The swearing seemed a bit odd but I remember when Gazza was with the dead club he was teaching one of their foreign players how to speak English and some of the phraseology was choice.

Maybe someone's done that with DV.

Edited by JamboAl

To be fair, if he's been reading places like this, it's fair to think he's picked up the term '****ing legend' just as how things are spoken about ?

Ministry of Football

Makes you worry about his attitude.

If he does this with them, he will do it with us in exactly the same situation. 

It would be better if he was playing every week and knocking goals in. 

1 minute ago, Ministry of Football said:

All up to him.....!

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

Does what with them?

6 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

If he does what with them?

10 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

:cornette_dog:

18 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

:cornette_dog:

Hackney Hearts
2 hours ago, Gav M said:

To be fair, if he's been reading places like this, it's fair to think he's picked up the term '****ing legend' just as how things are spoken about ?

If he's reading JKB, we ought to spell his name right in the thread title. He's going to be a ****ing legend after all.

2 hours ago, Ministry of Football said:

Does what?

3 hours ago, Ministry of Football said:

Score 5 goals ?

GorgieBootBoy74
54 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Seen the guys soon to be wife? 

Guy is certainly not losing that's for sure. 

Pics???

Came on today in the 65th minute in a 1-0 defeat to joint top Plzen  (2nd on goal difference to Slavia Prague).Teplice now only two points off the bottom.Hope this doesn't affect his confidence.

1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

Came on today in the 65th minute in a 1-0 defeat to joint top Plzen  (2nd on goal difference to Slavia Prague).Teplice now only two points off the bottom.Hope this doesn't affect his confidence.

I think he will be carrying himself through games to avoid injury - five for the season so far? not bad for a striker with little game time.

2 hours ago, neonjambo said:

I think he will be carrying himself through games to avoid injury - five for the season so far? not bad for a striker with little game time.

Really silly by Teplice not taking what we were offering. I know the same could be said had we told the huns to bolt over Lafferty but seemed daft from them. Almost spiteful. 

• 1 month later...

Teplice won 1-0 tonight with Vanacek coming on for the last 17 minutes he didn't score unfortunately.The more I see this guy - his touch and movement and making space for others I think he could score and create a load of goals for us.Can't wait to see him with Naisy.

12 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Teplice won 1-0 tonight with Vanacek coming on for the last 17 minutes he didn't score unfortunately.The more I see this guy - his touch and movement and making space for others I think he could score and create a load of goals for us.Can't wait to see him with Naisy.

Did he not start and get subbed 17 to go? 

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:44, Ministry of Football said:

What's his attitude been like?

On 05/10/2018 at 16:27, indianajones said:

Seen the guys soon to be wife? 

Guy is certainly not losing that's for sure. 

You keeping her to yourself???  We want pics!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
EastSideJambo
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Probably injured for 3 months :whistling:

Dinnae even joke!! 

One thing that surprises me about the Vanecek deal is its only for 18 months initially 

Maybe that's something we'll revisit at the end of this season if he settles well 

Looking at some of the clips he looks ideal for Scottish football 

As far as I can see, Teplice only have one more game, at home to Zlin on Saturday, before the Czech winter shutdown. Kinda hope he's suspended for that one too!

Jambof3tornado
29 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Dinnae even joke!! 

One thing that surprises me about the Vanecek deal is its only for 18 months initially 

Maybe that's something we'll revisit at the end of this season if he settles well 

Looking at some of the clips he looks ideal for Scottish football 

Have we not already got a 12 month extension option in place?

I bet the boys a badge kisser and will be whoring his ***** to whoever shows a little interest.

Agree his attitude towards his current club leaves plenty to be desired. Makes you wonder if we really want someone like that in the squad.

5 minutes ago, Regular John said:

I bet the boys a badge kisser and will be whoring his ***** to whoever shows a little interest.

Agree his attitude towards his current club leaves plenty to be desired. Makes you wonder if we really want someone like that in the squad.

Wtf are you on about ??

He has already said he would give his all for Teplice despite them shafting him coming to us.

Absolute Scenes
10 minutes ago, Regular John said:

Regular roaster of a post

19 minutes ago, Regular John said:

Wow you must be an absolute delight at parties!! In a forum that proves to have its fair share of negative posts this is by far the worst. Congratulations on being the only Hearts fan I know not excited about the arrival of our new striker 

15 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Wtf are you on about ??

He has already said he would give his all for Teplice despite them shafting him coming to us.

They didn't shaft him though did they? He is under a contractual obligation to play for them until January and they held him to that obligation. Fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

Wow you must be an absolute delight at parties!! In a forum that proves to have its fair share of negative posts this is by far the worst. Congratulations on being the only Hearts fan I know not excited about the arrival of our new striker 

It’s never to early to slate Hearts players!

:D

28 minutes ago, Regular John said:

Jeez

• redm changed the title to David Vanecek