• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirt of 98

• loveofthegame

• RudiHMFC

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

8 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

where do you get highlights of the lower English?

Used to be on c5 on Saturday evenings, anything similar?

On Quest, 9pm Saturday.

12 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

10/10

On the JKB drivelometer.

Kudos.

Imagine providing an opinion on a football forum.?

12 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

He left cause his loan ran out and he was recalled. The rest of your post probably explains why you didnt understand the first bit.

I get that but why recall him to send him to Sunderland... I assume it was down to a perceived lack of opportunity due to our usual two centre back returning. Sorry I gave my opinion on Berra... I thought this was a forum for doing just that my mistake. 

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

I get that but why recall him to send him to Sunderland... I assume it was down to a perceived lack of opportunity due to our usual two centre back returning. Sorry I gave my opinion on Berra... I thought this was a forum for doing just that my mistake. 

If you understand the concept of a forum is to give your opinion then why are you being as stroppy when folk give their opinions that they think yours was shite? 

portobellojambo1
36 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

My understanding is that the loan deal was up to the end of 2018, but Levein had said he would like to extend it to the end of this season.

At a wild guess I'd say that in terms of being on loan Sunderland were possibly able to pay a higher percentage of his wages than we were, hence why what happened.

Sadly it didn’t surprise me  was recalled

happened last season with him

spent first half of the season at Barrow (vanarama national league) did well then moved up a level to Accrington Stanley where he won the league 2 title.

he did well here and then Burnley want him to have more experience of a “higher” level of football.

is league 1 better than the Scottish Premiership ? No absolutely not, but it’s getting him more experienced and don’t be surprised to see him at championship level next season (either Burnley if they get relegated or another team)

10 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Sadly it didn’t surprise me  was recalled

happened last season with him

spent first half of the season at Barrow (vanarama national league) did well then moved up a level to Accrington Stanley where he won the league 2 title.

he did well here and then Burnley want him to have more experience of a “higher” level of football.

is league 1 better than the Scottish Premiership ? No absolutely not, but it’s getting him more experienced and don’t be surprised to see him at championship level next season (either Burnley if they get relegated or another team)

If they decide to sell Sunderland are also far more likely to offer £1m+ to keep him than we are aswell.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

7 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

If you understand the concept of a forum is to give your opinion then why are you being as stroppy when folk give their opinions that they think yours was shite? 

I don’t mind some debate but when idiots just have a go at your opinion and offer no opinion to counter it, that is just killing debate.  To come back with your opinion is shite is not a very good retort. 

No wonder so many posters have given up with this site if you are the type of idiot responding to a genuine opinion of a Hearts fan of 30 odd years. I like Berra just think he’s off the pace possibility his best days are behind him. Boo hoo my opinions shite am the devil. Total d-head 

6 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

If they decide to sell Sunderland are also far more likely to offer £1m+ to keep him than we are aswell.

Now that’s a good opinion and makes sense not like some arseholes on here 

7 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

My understanding is that the loan deal was up to the end of 2018, but Levein had said he would like to extend it to the end of this season.

At a wild guess I'd say that in terms of being on loan Sunderland were possibly able to pay a higher percentage of his wages than we were, hence why what happened.

Yeah that could be a good reason for Jimmy leaving.