How Would You Vote in IndyRef2?

Highlander

22 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Give me 1 thing that would mean tories are not bad. 

Then give me an example of how Europe has the UK currently “under its heel”?  

What law are you looking forward to NOT obeying when the EU boot is removed from our neck? Name me just 1. 

Freedom of movement, but wait, The jocks, Taffs and Paddies can still come here. :raging:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• frankblack

• Boris

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

So like 2014 its Tories bad - lets have an indy ref - oor oil is worth a fortune (maybe)- curency will be erm - we will sort something out - taxes will remain higher than UK - austerity will get worse for a while - jobs fecked - get back under the heel of Europe - hard borders - but its FREEEEEEEEEEDOM - gees a big feather !

Is it still 2014 where if we vote NO it will safe guard our place in the EU? 

Is it still 2014 where we are listening to dribble from Joanne? Lamont and Jim Murphy? 

Will it be like 2014 when the Indie movement fails and the union supporters riot in George Square? 

Rupert Custard
  • Will there be a hard border with England?
  • What currency will we use and how will it be funded?
  • My mortgage is in £GBP, what will be done to mitigate my currency risk upon adoption of a new currency by the government?
  • How will shared services such as the armed forces, taxation etc be provided in an independent Scotland and how will they be paid for?
  • How will my pension be paid?
  • How can the union be broken 'easily and quickly' when we all witnessed the Brexit situation? 
  • Why would the UK not play the EU role and simply not negotiate? 
  • Out of the EU and separate from the UK - how would that benefit Scotland?

Ibrahim Tall
10 minutes ago, Rupert Custard said:
  •  

The EU has already negotiated a deal and wasted 2 years and fortune on something it didn’t even want. 

Its the UK that’s incapable of ‘negotiating’ and still after 2 years has no ****ing clue what it even wants.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

The EU has already negotiated a deal and wasted 2 years and fortune on something it didn’t even want. 

Its the UK that’s incapable of ‘negotiating’ and still after 2 years has no ****ing clue what it even wants.

Theresa negotiated a terrible deal. Boris should've been PM after the referendum instead of her.

Unfortunately its too late for a deal.

5 hours ago, Rupert Custard said:
  • Will there be a hard border with England?
  • What currency will we use and how will it be funded?
  • My mortgage is in £GBP, what will be done to mitigate my currency risk upon adoption of a new currency by the government?
  • How will shared services such as the armed forces, taxation etc be provided in an independent Scotland and how will they be paid for?
  • How will my pension be paid?
  • How can the union be broken 'easily and quickly' when we all witnessed the Brexit situation? 
  • Out of the EU and separate from the UK - how would that benefit Scotland?

The SNP have campaigned for a "People's Vote" on Brexit so I trust they would expect to have one on an Independence Settlement in the unlikely event of winning an Indy Referendum?

If it is shown that Independence makes Scotland worse off as the SNP argue Brexit will, it would be hypocritical not to treat like for like surely?

4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Theresa negotiated a terrible deal. Boris should've been PM after the referendum instead of her.

Unfortunately its too late for a deal.

Precisely.  Theresa May wanted to fudge Brexit and engineered a bad deal with the EU as late as possible that was never going to pass parliament in the hope the UK would give up on Brexit.

33 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The SNP have campaigned for a "People's Vote" on Brexit so I trust they would expect to have one on an Independence Settlement in the unlikely event of winning an Indy Referendum?

If it is shown that Independence makes Scotland worse off as the SNP argue Brexit will, it would be hypocritical not to treat like for like surely?

Did we have a people's vote? 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Independence and leaving the eu are separate things, you know?

6 minutes ago, Boris said:

Independence and leaving the eu are separate things, you know?

Both involve a negotiated separation with costs, so very similar - we would just be a much smaller country with less security.

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Both involve a negotiated separation with costs, so very similar - we would just be a much smaller country with less security.

Yes, but it is a different negotiation than the UKs with the EU. Also there are international precedents etc

Would we be better off if independent? Personally I don't think so overnight. But eventually we would be fine, IMO.

Politically, we would be better off immediately, again, IMO.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Does anyone believe Frank Black voted yes?

Yes me as I did only to find out I had been lied to by snp 

like many people I won’t be fooled again mind you Sturgeon on Loose Women has me swithering :cornette:

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

like many people I won’t be fooled again mind you Sturgeon on Loose Women has me swithering :cornette:

Out of interest, what were the lies?

Laughable reading all the wee saps voting in opinion polls to stay shackled to a catastrophe of a union, ruled by an idiot who spends his spare time writing xenophobic poetry calling them vermin. Scottish unionists are actually scum in my opinion.

I can say the above and not be abusive apparently. All I need to do is claim I was trying to be humorous... like when the wee fat simpleton that’s currently Prime Minister did similar. 😎

30 minutes ago, Boris said:

Out of interest, what were the lies?

The infamous White Paper if not lies was a complete work of fiction that fell down within months as the oil price crashed.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

In a democracy that makes sense, it would, well, make sense to have a confirmatory vote once the details are known.

This current democracy doesn't make sense, which is why there's not going to be a confirmatory vote once the Brexit details are known. I think a confirmatory vote in the event of a Yes to independence would be perfectly fine; given precedent, I hardly think it's in any way required.

53 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolute garbage. You are just like the trolls that infest any pro-SNP/independence articles; "honest I really really did vote Yes/SNP but never again". Total utter garbage

21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The infamous White Paper if not lies was a complete work of fiction that fell down within months as the oil price crashed.

And then recovered, as oil prices do. At the time, anything above 60 dollars meant money in the bank. With the exchange rate now, it's more like anything above 40 dollars. 

dobmisterdobster
18 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

In a democracy that makes sense, it would, well, make sense to have a confirmatory vote once the details are known.

This current democracy doesn't make sense, which is why there's not going to be a confirmatory vote once the Brexit details are known. I think a confirmatory vote in the event of a Yes to independence would be perfectly fine; given precedent, I hardly think it's in any way required.

Can you imagine the tantrums from the SNP if that were to happen?

11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And then recovered, as oil prices do. At the time, anything above 60 dollars meant money in the bank. With the exchange rate now, it's more like anything above 40 dollars. 

The fact is that it showed the SNP's plans for independence were written on the back of a fag packet, and the Scottish oil industry has never recovered.

32 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Can you imagine the tantrums from the SNP if that were to happen?

Not particularly, to be honest.

dobmisterdobster
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Not particularly, to be honest.

You're right. I'm sure they would be fine with a do-over referendum if the Yes side won. 😆😆

11 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You're right. I'm sure they would be fine with a do-over referendum if the Yes side won. 😆😆

Calling a confirmatory referendum a "do-over" referendum is really pretty silly.

If the original question were structured in such a way as to make a second referendum an actual do-over, an exercise in political tactics, they'd be justified in objecting. I don't see them complaining if the original referendum were laid out similarly to Brexit and the final deal would need democratic confirmation to go forward, just as Brexit was, legally speaking, since it was advisory.

That said, seeing as Brexit apparently doesn't need one, I could also see them responding "one rule for me, and one for thee?" which would also be fair, hardly the stuff of tantrums.

SNP2 coming soon. A second pro indy party being set up to take the regional vote. 960,000 second votes gave the SNP 5 extra seats, while 1.08m votes combined, gave the Tories, Labour and the Libdems 45 extra seats.

Remember when the voting system was supposed to stop Majority Governments.

Not before time. Game over!

Edited by ri Alban

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

SNP2 coming soon. A second pro indy party being set up to take the regional vote. 960,000 second votes gave the SNP 4 extra seats, while 1.08m votes combined, gave the Tories, Labour and the Libdems 46 extra seats.

Remember when the voting system was supposed to stop Majority Governments.

Not before time. Game over!

Edit.

Edited by ri Alban

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Edit.

:rofl:

If you do that you will dilute your own vote.

Tactical voting will be evident next Holyrood elections to remove the Nationalist majority which the Greens are propping you up with. 👍

26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Tactical voting will be evident next Holyrood elections to remove the Nationalist majority which the Greens are propping you up with. 👍

You think?

11 hours ago, frankblack said:

The fact is that it showed the SNP's plans for independence were written on the back of a fag packet, and the Scottish oil industry has never recovered.

???? Your post makes no sense. You are now blaming the snp for the oil industry collapsing???? It hasn't and what has the oil.price got to do with the SNP??  We get it, you are a unionist and don't want independence but try and stick to reality instead of making rubbish up. You know like, honest I voted snp/yes

58 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Greens propping up a nationalist majority?  Don't you mean that Scotland has elected a pro-independence majority? 

Surely the opposite of that is a majority unionist parliament made up of much more minority parties? 

The SNP would still be the largest party and therefore would try to run a minority government?

Only polls, but suggests more of the same.

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/polls/scottish-parliament

12 hours ago, frankblack said:

If it was a "lie" when the oil price "crashed"...

Was it then true when it "recovered"?

How come oil benefits 60+ Million UK folk but is BAAAAAD for 5+ million Scots?

I never could work that one out.

If you do that you will dilute your own vote.

They can be as tactical as they like but the unionist vote will be what??? 40% at the Holyrood elections?

Labour is finished and nobody up here voted tory. most of their MSP's got in on the list vote. Useless.

Youre clutching at straws. It'll be an SNP whitewash, the unionists will be ragdolled aboot the place and whats more...YOU KNOW IT!

3 hours ago, XB52 said:

???? Your post makes no sense. You are now blaming the snp for the oil industry collapsing???? It hasn't and what has the oil.price got to do with the SNP??  We get it, you are a unionist and don't want independence but try and stick to reality instead of making rubbish up. You know like, honest I voted snp/yes

Try learning to read before replying with an incoherent rant.  That isn't what I said at all.

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

If it was a "lie" when the oil price "crashed"...

Was it then true when it "recovered"?

How come oil benefits 60+ Million UK folk but is BAAAAAD for 5+ million Scots?

I never could work that one out.

The oil industry in Scotland has not recovered to pre 2016 levels and anyone holding that up as the backbone of their economic policy is incompetent.

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

They can be as tactical as they like but the unionist vote will be what??? 40% at the Holyrood elections?

Labour is finished and nobody up here voted tory. most of their MSP's got in on the list vote. Useless.

Youre clutching at straws. It'll be an SNP whitewash, the unionists will be ragdolled aboot the place and whats more...YOU KNOW IT!

We will see.

You are overlooking where lost labour votes will go from anti-independence voters.

My argument is there will be enough seats taken against the SNP to block Independence.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Try learning to read before replying with an incoherent rant.  That isn't what I said at all.

The oil industry in Scotland has not recovered to pre 2016 levels and anyone holding that up as the backbone of their economic policy is incompetent.

Its exactly what you said, not my fault if you can't understand your own posts in your rush to slag off the SNP

Just now, XB52 said:

Its exactly what you said, not my fault if you can't understand your own posts in your rush to slag off the SNP

:cornette: x 1 million 

Literacy clearly isn't your strong point.  Trying to defend yourself saying I don't understand what I posted. :rofl:

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We will see.

You are overlooking where lost labour votes will go from anti-independence voters.

My argument is there will be enough seats taken against the SNP to block Independence.

Nope. Clear Independence majority and yet another mandate to hold one. 

You spewin???

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Who says its Scotland backbone? One of many resources we should be pooling and sharing between 5 Million folk not 60Million. 

Is the oil only worthless when Scotland has anything to do with it? Seems to be OK for the rest of the planet. 

Funny that. 

38 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Literacy clearly isn't your strong point.  Trying to defend yourself saying I don't understand what I posted. :rofl:

Your wankery is really not a good look.

That post was written like actual shit--unclear structure and multiple possible meanings. XB's interpretation was entirely reasonable in trying to make sense out of that verbal diarrhea, especially given your history of one-sided guff and flat out lying about how you voted in the first referendum.

2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Your wankery is really not a good look.

That post was written like actual shit--unclear structure and multiple possible meanings. XB's interpretation was entirely reasonable in trying to make sense out of that verbal diarrhea, especially given your history of one-sided guff and flat out lying about how you voted in the first referendum.

Oh dear.  You seem to be having a meltdown and dishing out the personal abuse as usual.

Dry your eyes.   By the time Scotland gets anywhere near another shot at an Indy referendum, Corbyn will be gone and someone electable in place.

Oh dear.  You seem to be having a meltdown and dishing out the personal abuse as usual.

Dry your eyes.   By the time Scotland gets anywhere near another shot at an Indy referendum, Corbyn will be gone and someone electable in place.

:kirklol:

Have yourself a wee break, Franky boy. And/or go back to school. :lol: Laughable grasp of how to write English. Veins bursting in your forehead at people for understandably misreading your poor attempt at the written word, and then trying to deflect your anger on others, "as usual".

:qqb006:

15 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:kirklol:

Have yourself a wee break, Franky boy. And/or go back to school. :lol: Laughable grasp of how to write English. Veins bursting in your forehead at people for understandably misreading your poor attempt at the written word, and then trying to deflect your anger on others, "as usual".

Oh dear.  You are having a mare.

The first person to resort to personal abuse has lost the argument. 👍

You sound really unconvincing in your belief that Independence is happening.  I am content knowing its got no chance.

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

The first person to resort to personal abuse has lost the argument.

👍

5 hours ago, frankblack said:

Try learning to read before replying with an incoherent rant.

EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif

Decent article in The Herald today.

I think this is where a lot of No voters are at the moment, along with a lot of undecided voters.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17832792.win-no-voter-economy-stupid/?fbclid=IwAR1aa-4uVyvIUEYTrI4s12sJr2WS-vYdWciJk9R0Xr6DY6AuZCQc1Fq0SaE

Also, as is said in the article, the next Scottish Elections is likely to be campaigned for on the one issue, with Pro Independence parties looking for a majority to force another Indy ref.

Anyone know when the campaigning will start, has it already started, or will it be ramped up due to a possible No Deal Brexit? 2021 is not too far away.

2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif EGDmCdR.gif

giphy.gif

Selective quoting only makes you look an arse - and the smilies don't hide it.

Think you'll find the poster resorted to personal abuse inbetween those posts.  You however jumped straight in with personal abuse.

I'll accept your apology now.

9 hours ago, frankblack said:

I'll try one more time, and I'll write really slow to give you time to read the letters that make words so perhaps you might just comprehend them. You said, and I quote " The fact is that it showed the SNP's plans for independence were written on the back of a fag packet, and the Scottish oil industry has never recovered. " So the SNP plans on a fag packet (actually a pretty large number of pages in their white paper)meant the oil industry never recovered. It really isn't that hard you know but never mind; you cling to your precious union as it reaches it's dying days. 

I'll accept your apology now.

Please keep posting--the entertainment is much appreciated during these long days of dissertation writing.

31 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'll try one more time, and I'll write really slow to give you time to read the letters that make words so perhaps you might just comprehend them. You said, and I quote " The fact is that it showed the SNP's plans for independence were written on the back of a fag packet, and the Scottish oil industry has never recovered. " So the SNP plans on a fag packet (actually a pretty large number of pages in their white paper)meant the oil industry never recovered. It really isn't that hard you know but never mind; you cling to your precious union as it reaches it's dying days. 

You still haven't got it.

I said it never recovered to pre 2016 levels, and the whole economic plan was written on a fag packet and a work of fiction put together to patch a huge gaping hole in their economic plans.  The entire backbone of the economy was to be propped up by the Oil industry and that was proven to be nonsense within months.

Once Brexit happens you will find the reality that all but the window lickers won't jump into Independence and sacrifice all their security.