• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Jammy T

• been here before

• All roads lead to Gorgie

Jambof3tornado
16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Glad I skimmed every page and post on this thread ...

Aye but I bet you missed the post with the lads name!

15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Aye but I bet you missed the post with the lads name!

Hope he’s better than the German boy Hibs are signing - Jurgen Doon!!! HIHF :)

• 2 months later...
jamboinglasgow

was reminded of this thread today. 

Presume as no one has said the same rumour and nothing mentioned in months we can agree the OP was told a false rumour.

Portable Badger

French winger Killian Colombie is set to join Hearts on trial this winter after impressing in the American college leagues. The Iona College Gaels player plans to train with the Edinburgh club’s reserves as he seeks a route into professional football. Colombie, 23, was born in Paris and played with Paris Saint-Germain as a youth before moving to study in the United States in 2015. He is able to play wide right or wide left and can also operate at right-back if necessary.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/french-winger-keen-to-impress-in-hearts-trial-1-4831617

Brian Badonde
2 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

French winger Killian Colombie is set to join Hearts on trial this winter after impressing in the American college leagues. The Iona College Gaels player plans to train with the Edinburgh club’s reserves as he seeks a route into professional football. Colombie, 23, was born in Paris and played with Paris Saint-Germain as a youth before moving to study in the United States in 2015. He is able to play wide right or wide left and can also operate at right-back if necessary.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/french-winger-keen-to-impress-in-hearts-trial-1-4831617

At 23 I’m not sure he can be described as a wonder kid.

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Brian Badonde said:

At 23 I’m not sure he can be described as a wonder kid.

I know - thought it might interest some people and I  hadn't seen a separate thread

5 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

was reminded of this thread today. 

Presume as no one has said the same rumour and nothing mentioned in months we can agree the OP was told a false rumour.

Wasn’t this thread about the Eastern European 15/16 year old kid who played a couple games?