6 pointer v Gretna?

belburgh

Next home match could be as it says, we need to get behind our lads in every match between now and then.

as they are missing there best player for the rest of the season i'm sure it'll be slightly easier to pick up the points. But how many time do we slip up against teams in a desparate situation, too many.

Next home match could be as it says, we need to get behind our lads in every match between now and then.
I`d like to think we`ll go to Aberdeen and get something but we really need to be more positive in our formation.

I think we`ll put ourselves under pressure to beat Gretna if we don`t get a point or 3 against the sheep.

Does anyone think we will be out of the bottom 6?

Big task. We`re 8 points off 6th place just now. And let`s be brutally honest, we need to start winning NOW.

The players need to wake up. There is no cushion of 20 odd games to get it right, only 10.

8 points is a big margin to close over 10 games IMO. We really really need a storming run of results.

Does anyone think we will be out of the bottom 6?

No but we'll be closer to it than Gretna will be to us.

It will be tough to get out of this bottom 6 then! Few days till the transfer deadline, it'll be a long week

Archived