Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cheers guys.  Not much to go on last night. Problem being for Demi at 21 every chance an even better 18 or 19 year old pops up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• ...a bit disco

Anybody else seen his initiation at the Utd dinner in the USA???  Holy shit!  He can sing ... the squads reaction on his first line is class! 

8 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Anybody else seen his initiation at the Utd dinner in the USA???  Holy shit!  He can sing ... the squads reaction on his first line is class! 

I'm sure I read something about him singing at Hearts during some team bonding karaoke thing and blowing everyone away

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Link? ?

William H. Bonney

I was hoping he got booed and hounded out of United thus realising hearts is the only place for him. 

Hackney Hearts
3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

To return to Hearts with another Man Utd youngster.

To join our new singing section.

Famous 1874
16 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Not sure how reliable above info is.

Where did you see that?

Fraggle Rock
28 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Sauce?

Please please be true.

This would be the best signing of the summer if true.

Gambo in ITK shock story.

This is quite incredible.

Gambo - you do realise what you have done and what you have unleashed??

52 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Cheech would be better. 

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Gambo in ITK shock story.

This is quite incredible.

Gambo - you do realise what you have done and what you have unleashed??

Not aimed at you JT but let me clarify I was only passing on what I was told. The person (good Hearts man)who told me was only passing on what he was told. How good his source is I do not know.

I ain't in any know!

Seymour M Hersh

Funnily enough the Telegraph did an article on 5 of their youngsters including DM and mentioned Hearts (saying the experience was v positive) and that  he'll likely go out on loan again although they didn't say us by name. Hopefully though. 

2 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Cheech would be better. 

If we get Mitchell, I’d happily take Cheech. He’d be good for morale, if nothing else. And he can drive the team bus. 

Oh please make it that Gambo is correct, I will be a gid boy for , well, a wee while anyway.

really want Demi back, would be even better in this team.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Demi and Martial. Would Martial be a bigger signing than Naismith though?

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

Not aimed at you JT but let me clarify I was only passing on what I was told. The person (good Hearts man)who told me was only passing on what he was told. How good his source is I do not know.

I ain't in any know!

If it come to pass, that Demi returns with another Man U youngster in this window

You will be hailed as a resident ITKer

Think about it, you can spend the January window spouting utter pish and use that credibility as an ITKer.

I wonder how long it takes before ITK credibility wears off?

jamboinglasgow

if he did come back and another United player came on loan as well it would show a big backing by United of us. 

3 hours ago, Gambo said:

I ain't in any know!

Maybe not but start getting ready for the hate mail if you're wrong.

I've started mine already.  How many ts are in pratt?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Following Man U's latest game with AC Milan (Demi not involved) the 3rd team keeper stated he would find out where he plays this season, next week.

Perhaps we will know our fate on this one soon

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Following Man U's latest game with AC Milan (Demi not involved) the 3rd team keeper stated he would find out where he plays this season, next week.

Perhaps we will know our fate on this one soon

Mourinho already quoted as saying Periera the 3rd choice keeper will be out on loan this season. Think it’s a case of getting this tour out the way and once De Gea back he will move on. Think it’s similar with Mitchell get the tour out the way and he will be shipped out on loan and have heard it should be back to us but nothing guaranteed in football

tournament ends on Wednesday with a game against Real Madrid, I expect we'll try to squeeze him in before the Hamilton game 

3 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Mourinho already quoted as saying Periera the 3rd choice keeper will be out on loan this season. Think it’s a case of getting this tour out the way and once De Gea back he will move on. Think it’s similar with Mitchell get the tour out the way and he will be shipped out on loan and have heard it should be back to us but nothing guaranteed in football

We must have a reasonable relationship with Man Utd , Fergie is a contributor to FoH aswell isnt he as he believes in it. As an ambassador for Man Utd you’d assume the professional environment is liked by them. Bodes well moving forward esp after the positivity surrounding Mitchell and his loan.

If we can harbour this kind of relationship with man Utd, wherebwebarevseen as a very good foundation for their younger players, coupled with the fact we seem to be doing the same with lower league teams with our own youth players. It can only bode well for the future. From a hearts perspective, our younger players will gain 1st team experience at a physically tough lower level, gain experience while training (and playing in reserve matches/odd 1st team appearance) with our own senior pro's, as well as learning what it means to be at a massive club like utd through players that aren't much older than them.

Sounds like a fantastic setup in addition to the work we are already doing at the academy.

Cruyff Turn

Cameron Borthwick -Jackson could solve our LCB issue and allow Berra to move to the centre.

Matty Olosunde would be a good option for RWB, fast & strong.

Man Utd are looking to loan out both these lads.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Cameron Borthwick -Jackson could solve our LCB issue and allow Berra to move to the centre.

Matty Olosunde would be a good option for RWB, fast & strong.

Man Utd are looking to loan out both these lads.

Did Borthwick-Jackson not have a mare on loan last year?

On 25/07/2018 at 15:06, DH1986 said:

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Is that to the tune of Here we go...... ?

Cruyff Turn
Just now, sadj said:

Did Borthwick-Jackson not have a mare on loan last year?

I think he did at Leeds and they cancelled his loan in January.

21 hours ago, davie1980 said:

I wonder how long it takes before ITK credibility wears off?

About 5 minutes.

Boo!

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, sadj said:

We must have a reasonable relationship with Man Utd , Fergie is a contributor to FoH aswell isnt he as he believes in it. As an ambassador for Man Utd you’d assume the professional environment is liked by them. Bodes well moving forward esp after the positivity surrounding Mitchell and his loan.

Fergie contributes to foh?  Fantastic!

On 25/07/2018 at 15:06, DH1986 said:

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Please be Chong.

Three Chongs don't make a right!  Sorry!

17 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Fergie contributes to foh?  Fantastic!

Sure I read that somewhere , no doubt someone can confirm either way. Think it goes back almost to the start of FoH and when Demi and Naismith started contributing it was also mentioned again.

@davemclaren your usually clued up on these things or can suggest someone who can clear it up 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sure I read that somewhere , no doubt someone can confirm either way. Think it goes back almost to the start of FoH and when Demi and Naismith started contributing it was also mentioned again.

@davemclaren your usually clued up on these things or can suggest someone who can clear it up 

No idea. 

6 minutes ago, livi said:

Was he at Stud.  :cornette:

Yup , he was hoping to link up wi Neighmar but ended up beside Grant Colt

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Short, for "nightmare." As I'm sure you know fine well.  Seems Sadj is missing an apostrophe before the 'm'. Scandalous grammar.

Quite why that deserves a cornette...?

I was just ignoring it , if thats the worst thing to nip at then ill live with it

SuperstarSteve

After his speech on Dave mackay is when I heard about SAF being a pledger to FOH, Harry redknapp also. 

1 minute ago, SuperstarSteve said:

After his speech on Dave mackay is when I heard about SAF being a pledger to FOH, Harry redknapp also. 

Cheers Steve , Was starting to think id imagined it.