Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

Son Of Anarchy
16 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Ah right apols thought it was up there too 

It is some places up here. Just didnt think at Tynie today. Always a very slim chance I'm wrong ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Where is he!? :sob: 

Safe to say certain events had put a hold on things, quite rightly too.

I was told on Friday it wouldn’t happen today anyway, only to be corrected by someone on here (who was infact correct - apologies, not all info passed on is rock solid) and yes it was meant to get over the line today, but under circumstances a ‘few’ things were put on hold.

Plenty time, thankfully agreements in place....apart from the news about Craig this should still be a good week.

27 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It is up here as well.

Edinburgh local holiday is on 16th September, not today.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, KevinKyle10 said:

Edinburgh local holiday is on 16th September, not today.

Bank holiday was mentioned.

It is a bank holiday up here unless they are closed for refurbishment.?

CloustonHMFC
10 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Would not expect any business to be done today or tomorrow.

Reckon it’ll be business as normal tomorrow but I wouldn’t have expected anything today after this mornings devolpments. 

Scottish Banks adopted the English Bank Holidays years ago, so today is an official Bank Holiday in Scotland.  However, some places might still observe the old Scottish Bank Holiday which was the first Monday in August.  The September holiday is a local Edinburgh holiday.  

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Scottish Banks adopted the English Bank Holidays years ago, so today is an official Bank Holiday in Scotland.  However, some places might still observe the old Scottish Bank Holiday which was the first Monday in August.  The September holiday is a local Edinburgh holiday.  

Not according to the UK government website.  England and Wales     Scotland

6 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Not according to the UK government website.  England and Wales     Scotland

Sorry, bad choice of words by me.  Today is recognised by the Banks in Scotland as a Bank Holiday, because they basically adopt the English Bank Holidays.  Some other businesses have aligned to that, whereas many others stick to the official Scottish Bank holidays, which is why we have all the confusion!  The Banks in Scotland also take Easter Monday as a holiday, not just Good Friday, and they don't recognise St Andrew's Day as a Bank Holiday :seething:

However, the one day on which the Banks diverge North and South of the Border is 2nd January.  The Banks still give this as a Bank Holiday to employees in Scotland, but not in England  :pleasing:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Safe to say certain events had put a hold on things, quite rightly too.

I was told on Friday it wouldn’t happen today anyway, only to be corrected by someone on here (who was infact correct - apologies, not all info passed on is rock solid) and yes it was meant to get over the line today, but under circumstances a ‘few’ things were put on hold.

Plenty time, thankfully agreements in place....apart from the news about Craig this should still be a good week.

How good TFM? How good can I expect it to be chum?

NaturalOrder74

Seasons over, no new signings until Craig gets better or its all just a big bit of propaganda to give the other stragglers a bit of belief they can actually challenge us this year

22 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Sorry, bad choice of words by me.  Today is recognised by the Banks in Scotland as a Bank Holiday, because they basically adopt the English Bank Holidays.  Some other businesses have aligned to that, whereas many others stick to the official Scottish Bank holidays, which is why we have all the confusion!  The Banks in Scotland also take Easter Monday as a holiday, not just Good Friday, and they don't recognise St Andrew's Day as a Bank Holiday :seething:

However, the one day on which the Banks diverge North and South of the Border is 2nd January.  The Banks still give this as a Bank Holiday to employees in Scotland, but not in England  :pleasing:

Think it changed to the English holidays about 15-20 years ago

1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

Think it changed to the English holidays about 15-20 years ago

Yes, it was certainly a long time ago, nothing recent.

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Everything on hold until he gets back to work. 

No chance of that happening.

BackOfTheNet
45 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Got mates that work for a banking group that say 2nd January has been dropped as a holiday.

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Got mates that work for a banking group that say 2nd January has been dropped as a holiday.

Scandal!  I work for a Banking group and still get 2nd Jan, hopefully this is not a trend.  Mind you, I'm expecting to be out of the rat race within 9 months so won't be losing too much sleep.

Craig will have all the necessary tools being fitted into his hospital room already.

He will have them visiting him in hospital to sign.

BackOfTheNet

I thought maybe the delay in announcing might’ve been down to Man Utd announcing the extension to his contract first (like Burnley did with Dunne) and waiting until the bank holiday was over, but they’ve got a game going on right now so I’m sure their offices and social media team have been in all day so that can’t be it. Most likely down to Craig’s situation.

kingantti1874
45 minutes ago, graygo said:

I hope this deal goes through before Jose get the bullet, 2 zip down at home against Spurs tonight.

My thoughts exactky

47 minutes ago, graygo said:

I hope this deal goes through before Jose get the bullet, 2 zip down at home against Spurs tonight.

I said the same thing days ago 

Edited by 1874robbo

So Make Some Noise..
Just now, Deans Jambo said:

Demi posted on his Instagram story a few mins ago...."Road trip" ??

Yep, just seen it. Big long road in the sat nav screen! I think tomorrow's the day! :fonzie:

So Make Some Noise..
2 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

On the way to Edinburgh tomorrow surely. Stressing out how this hasn’t been announced yet.

I think the man pulling the strings being rushed to hospital is a fair reason for this and other things hitting a slight delay mate!

1 minute ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

I think the man pulling the strings being rushed to hospital is a fair reason for this and other things hitting a slight delay mate!

Yeah that will be the reason

5 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Bank holiday was mentioned.

It is a bank holiday up here unless they are closed for refurbishment.?

Which explains the bank being closed, not Hearts admin staff right?

8 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Can you imagine the meltdown across the city if we pull out 

McAuley, Vanecek, Mitchell, Bannan & Sow.....

???

Stop that ???

:clumshot:

14 hours ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Coded hieroglyphics?

14 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Definitely your 7 a day in that lot!! 

Ah, sorry. ?

Leaving your phone unlocked around a 2 year old is bad news. At least she didn’t post selfies giving a lovely view of the inside of her own nostrils. That’s her usual trick.

14 hours ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Nah, English bank holiday today I think

It was. I had a great long lie yesterday::troll::

After his parent clubs bad result how much could it affect the deal ?

Edited by Marvin

38 minutes ago, redm said:

Ah, sorry. ?

Leaving your phone unlocked around a 2 year old is bad news. At least she didn’t post selfies giving a lovely view of the inside of her own nostrils. That’s her usual trick.

What’s her Mod ID? :D

StevenNaismith

Demi is in Edinburgh and the deal should be announced at some point today. This is a massive signing for us, make no mistake about that.