• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Rudi didn’t spend all his time on the treatment table. I wouldn’t touch Sow unless it’s on a pay as you play basis.

Exactly - Rudi played loads and still did **** all elsewhere....

Edited by Jammy T

3 hours ago, magicTs said:

By a country mile. Really don’t understand this desire to see Sow back when we have a guy fit and ready and desperate to get started at Hearts. I’m hoping the Wighton speculation means Sow is not coming back at all. 

Don’t want to be negative but people so sure that Vanecek is a better option than Sow when he’s never played in Scotland, Sow has and if fit you know what your getting. Hope he’s a star (Vanecek) when he arrives but until that time I’ve seen him in a couple of games then I’ll reserve judgement.

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Don’t want to be negative but people so sure that Vanecek is a better option than Sow when he’s never played in Scotland, Sow has and if fit you know what your getting. Hope he’s a star (Vanecek) when he arrives but until that time I’ve seen him in a couple of games then I’ll reserve judgement.

Sow hasn't kicked a ball in 3 years. Vanecek is hungry to get going with Hearts, is fit and has started the season well with Teplice. Who knows if he will be a success or not but for me I'd prefer to see him in now over Sow and its not even close. Sow for me has had his day at Tynecastle, did pretty well at times and made us some good money when he left. If we are seriously looking at Wighton I expect its moot anyway as we won't be bringing in more than one striker in addition to Vanecek whether he arrives now or in January.

1 hour ago, magicTs said:

Sow hasn't kicked a ball in 3 years. Vanecek is hungry to get going with Hearts, is fit and has started the season well with Teplice. Who knows if he will be a success or not but for me I'd prefer to see him in now over Sow and its not even close. Sow for me has had his day at Tynecastle, did pretty well at times and made us some good money when he left. If we are seriously looking at Wighton I expect its moot anyway as we won't be bringing in more than one striker in addition to Vanecek whether he arrives now or in January.

I’ve never watched a Teplice game so couldn’t comment on if he’s as good a player as some are saying. Apart from clips on YouTube there can’t be many if any Hearts fans that have seen him 90 minutes. I trust Levein who seems to rate this guy and hope he does well when he gets here but Sow going on his previous here is worth considering if he’s available and fit.

Dallas Green
5 hours ago, magicTs said:

He has played more games since he left us than he did in the three years leading up to joining us. While I understand your points raised. Your first sentence is nonsense. He's played at least 60 times in the two and a half years since he left. His goalscoring record since leaving had been poor though but the same could be said about one of our best players.

11 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

He has played more games since he left us than he did in the three years leading up to joining us. While I understand your points raised. Your first sentence is nonsense. He's played at least 60 times in the two and a half years since he left. His goalscoring record since leaving had been poor though but the same could be said about one of our best players.

When I said he’s not kicked a ball I was clearly meaning he’s done absolutely nothing of note and I stand by that. He’s done nothing whatsoever with his career and in fact his attitude needs questioned as much as his ability to stay fit. It’s a definite no from me with regards Sow and I hope that we see Vanecek and Whighton so this can be put to bed for good! 

8 hours ago, RobNox said:

Rowlings, big Hearts fan apparently.  Craig Levein was the inspiration for her Harry Potter character.

:lol:

If Hearts got him to Edinburgh they clearly wanted to sign him. If OS came to edinburgh then clearly he wanted to sign. If he failed a medical or something popped up that we were unsure of then it’s crazy to sign him. Close thread 

grumpyespana
11 hours ago, magicTs said:

Bad guess on your part  :greggy:

Sow has done jack shit since leaving Tynecastle and is never fit. I’d much rather we got in the guy we want who is fully fit, scoring goals and desperate to play for HMFC! Sorry if that irks you.  

Great call I agree 100% with you.

21 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Sow posting he’s just had his first run out in 5 months.

No thanks.

Half of which time was summer/pre-season

7 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

I’ve never watched a Teplice game so couldn’t comment on if he’s as good a player as some are saying. Apart from clips on YouTube there can’t be many if any Hearts fans that have seen him 90 minutes. I trust Levein who seems to rate this guy and hope he does well when he gets here but Sow going on his previous here is worth considering if he’s available and fit.

My only knowledge of him is a second hand story from the scout that identified Vanacek, says he's very much the real deal and very much surprised that clubs much bigger than hearts haven't come in for him.

10 hours ago, RobNox said:

Rowlings, big Hearts fan apparently.  Craig Levein was the inspiration for her Harry Potter character.

Very good