we need a battler any ideas?

hoofhearted

:annoyed::dramaqueen:It?s quite obvious that we are up to our armpits in problems. Stevie frail cannot get the managers job although I like him he just cannot get the job if Romanov thinks he can hold of to the summer which I think he will with the current structure then he?s wrong. the hibs game showed me anyway that hibs are poor team and lack any real strength i.e. no real battlers hearts on the other hand against hibs were slightly better mixu scrabble might install some fight into them but there financial structure tells you that its going to be while before we see real flair again unless is a distress flare. hearts in the past always had a hard vocal player a boot you up the arse type player and good captains romanov has the resources to buy this type of player, I don?t doubt for one minute stevie frails passion for hearts but the past few months shows me we have talent in some players and mediocrity in others this blend works for some teams under the right guidance but not hearts surely there must be someone out there who can do this we cant wait till the end of the season if we do it will be thanks to gretna we stay up.:dramaqueen:

Archived