8 out of 10 cats does countdown.

superjack

Anyone else watch this? Personally I think it is the funniest thing on tv just now.

I was wondering, does anyone know of Sean lock is ill? Hasn't looked well for a while.

13 minutes ago, superjack said:

Anyone else watch this? Personally I think it is the funniest thing on tv just now.

I was wondering, does anyone know of Sean lock is ill? Hasn't looked well for a while.

Was thinking the same. His voice sounds different to the way it used to as well. 

8 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Was thinking the same. His voice sounds different to the way it used to as well. 

yep, last weeks and this one his voice does sound like there is something wrong

Was amazing in it's earlier years but it'd gone downhill recently. They had an all-female episode which was beyond atrocious for several reasons.

The bit with Nick Helm and Suzie Dent though in an earlier series though.

"I would have done anything for you! ANYTHING!"

:rofl::rofl:

Joe Wilkinson as well :rofl::rofl: .

Preferred it when Lock and Richardson were permanent captains.

Only 2 proper episodes in this season and it seems to have gotten it's mojo back a little.

Joe Wilkinsons Penis poem last week was genius.

The less said about the all female episode the better.  Should have  come with an all female viewing restriction too.  That said, I do feel with me sorry for the ladies.  Jonny Vegas brings up food and eats cake is hilarious.  Jo Brand and Roisin Conity* not so.  Admittedly I like and respect Jo Brand when she presents and takes on all males teams on HIGNY.

*And as night follows day she ate chocolate cake last night again.

16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Preferred it when Lock and Richardson were permanent captains.

Only 2 proper episodes in this season and it seems to have gotten it's mojo back a little.

Joe Wilkinsons Penis poem last week was genius.

The less said about the all female episode the better.  Should have  come with an all female viewing restriction too.  That said, I do feel with me sorry for the ladies.  Jonny Vegas brings up food and eats cake is hilarious.  Jo Brand and Roisin Conity* not so.  Admittedly I like and respect Jo Brand when she presents and takes on all males teams on HIGNY.

*And as night follows day she ate chocolate cake last night again.

The Joe Wilkinson poem about naming men's penises had me in tears for a good 10 minutes, I had to pause the programme for a bit.

I P Knightley
22 hours ago, superjack said:

I saw Sean Lock live on Wednesday. He sounded hoarse but was otherwise in good form.

John Findlay

I reckon 8 out of 10 men/women want to do Rachel Riley.

Do I win the prize for dragging the thread below the gutter?

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I reckon 8 out of 10 men/women want to do Rachel Riley.

Do I win the prize for dragging the thread below the gutter?

go on youtube and search for susie dent gloryholes. you will find a scene where it caused everyone to cry with laughter and took a moment for them to regain composure

John Findlay
7 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

No. Straight to jail and do not pass go for not stating there isn’t a mammal alive that wouldn’t want to do the beautiful Rachel. 

I’m actually annoyed watching the telly when she’s on. Seriously tidy and seriously intelligent. That’s not fair. I’m only blessed with one of those traits. Well kind of. Maybe. So my mum says (hopefully the latter). 

At the risk of being conceited,  arrogant and very big headed. I'm loaded with both.

Caveat. I'm also the world's biggest fibber:laugh:.

On 28/07/2018 at 10:07, Dino Velvet said:

Terrible stuff. Comedy for morons. 

There must be a lot of morons about. Maybe the morons are not the people who enjoy a programme but the arseholes who call people morons for watching a programme the said arsehole doesn't enjoy.

I P Knightley
On 7/28/2018 at 09:16, superjack said:

The Joe Wilkinson poem about naming men's penises had me in tears for a good 10 minutes, I had to pause the programme for a bit.

I only caught up on this late last night. Like you, I was in absolute stitches. I love it when I see good comedians losing it with others' humour. Sean Lock was close to bursting his farting strings.

Bunny Munro

Junk food TV, and that's not a bad thing. 

The all female one was dire though, which is a shame as they're is a reasonable handful of female comedians I enjoy (Susan Calman, Sandi Togsvig, Aisling Bea, Kathy Burke and more) that would have made it watchable. 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 09:16, superjack said:

almost as good as Joe Lycett's  skit about contesting a parking ticket. :pleased:

56 minutes ago, felix said:

almost as good as Joe Lycett's  skit about contesting a parking ticket. :pleased:

Forgot about that 1, fecking hilarious. I was almost wanting to get a parking ticket so I could try his technique. 

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Dr Lager said:

Can’t beat the Tiger who came for a Pint

That bit had me laughing out loud, was feckin brilliant...

Suso Santana

I always find myself watching the best bits of this when i'm on a youtube binge. 

Sean Lock is brilliant. 

17 hours ago, Suso Santana said:

I always find myself watching the best bits of this when i'm on a youtube binge. 

Sean Lock is brilliant. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

Rachel Riley 02:09.........:robbo:

Totally disagree with Sean at 3:44 though. :D