• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Helzibob

• neilnunb

• Homme

...a bit disco
14 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

I hope they do a larger run the next time, the demand is obviously there.

Tried but the site was fecked right on 4:00.

There was a problem as they went on sale earlier than the stated 4 o'clock. 

I was lucky and happened to be logged in from about 3:40pm.

15 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

I hope they do a larger run the next time, the demand is obviously there.

Tried but the site was fecked right on 4:00.

Reading their twitter there seems to have been an issue where they were released too early so lots missed out. 

At the end of the day it’s shit some people didn’t get a pin badge but they were for a bigger cause and it couldn’t have been more successful.  Fair play to Bands FC for doing it. 

42 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

That’ll do me. Don’t care if it’s numbered or not. 

this.

I had an alarm set as a reminder at 15:50. Didn't get one. Didn't get anywhere near. 

The sad thing is I'm raging that folk will have them and only like Frightened Rabbit and have no regard for the HMFC aspect of the design! 

I LOVE BOTH GODDAMN! 

:sob:

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

this.

I had an alarm set as a reminder at 15:50. Didn't get one. Didn't get anywhere near. 

The sad thing is I'm raging that folk will have them and only like Frightened Rabbit and have no regard for the HMFC aspect of the design! 

I LOVE BOTH GODDAMN! 

There's people bought them who don't like either Hearts or FR. They're just after Bands FC merch.

Tossers.

27 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

this.

I LOVE BOTH GODDAMN! 

I had it in my work diary. I was on 10 minutes early and kept refreshing but no joy. Sounds like there was a ****** up and they went on sale early. If I see some on eBay I’ll be raging. Fingers crossed for another batch ??.

4 minutes ago, farin said:

Was given these 3 button badges weeks ago by my nephew who’s a massive frightened rabbit fan. 

19493344-1CDF-49BA-9701-F859A1AF5834.thumb.jpeg.ec6c13cc7b2fa67976985ff2e207c0b7.jpeg

Where did they come from, did he get them made?

...a bit disco

Problem is, ANY Bands FC merchandise that comes up is highly collectible. That means people who aren't even football supporters or fans of a particular band/performer are snapping it up as soon as it becomes available.

The whole thing is a bit of a phenomenon.

34 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Problem is, ANY Bands FC merchandise that comes up is highly collectible. That means people who aren't even football supporters or fans of a particular band/performer are snapping it up as soon as it becomes available.

The whole thing is a bit of a phenomenon.

Have to admit I just don't get the fuss at all...Seems like a 5 second then forgotten novelty idea to me.

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Brian Whittaker's Tache said:

I got one 

:verysmug:

:thumbsup:

Me too.  

• 4 weeks later...
...a bit disco

Lots of people missed out on the @FRabbits enamel badges. We can’t make the same ones as they were sold as a limited edition. We can make a different badge though. They would be unlimited and we would make all orders taken on one day, we will then make all orders. Sound good?

So many missed out on the @FRabbits enamel badges. We have a new design. Click like if you would buy one. All proceeds going to the band for the charity being set up in Scott’s memory (see last tweet for more details)

DoXzF9BWkAExtLK.jpg

...a bit disco

Someone sold one of the Bands F.C. Frightened Rabbit enamel badges on eBay for £180. Uncool but these things happen. Just don’t buy them from toerags out make money. Guessing they are not donating the money to Scott’s charity, so we’ll put the £180 in for the charity instead

DoXL_61U8AAVNm3.jpg

• 1 month later...
...a bit disco
26 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Excellent, somebody bump this thread on Friday or I'll forget again :(

You'll have 24 hours, from midnight to midnight, to sign up for one.

I got a button badge & postcards on Friday.i was pleasantly surprised that I was able to order THEM as it has been difficult.

Quite poignant seeing as scott & the band played at Tynie this time last year to open new stand.

I hope a lot of money has been made thru the mental health cause.

Edited by rubyruby

...a bit disco

BUMP!

From midnight..... Frightened Rabbit enamel badges. Non numbered, new edition. We’ll be taking orders for 24 hours from midnight tonight. Once all the orders are in we will make them. All proceeds will go to the band for the charity being set up in Scott’s name

49 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

BUMP!

From midnight..... Frightened Rabbit enamel badges. Non numbered, new edition. We’ll be taking orders for 24 hours from midnight tonight. Once all the orders are in we will make them. All proceeds will go to the band for the charity being set up in Scott’s name

I’m not on twitter or any social media but how can I sign up and buy two? Happy to pay direct with BACS transfer

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m not on twitter or any social media but how can I sign up and buy two? Happy to pay direct with BACS transfer

Bands fc have their own website.

You might be able to do something through that?

https://bandsfc.com/

42 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Bands fc have their own website.

You might be able to do something through that?

https://bandsfc.com/

You certainly can’t. Tried adding one to the basket but it’s not happening ?. I wonder why this is proving to be so difficult?

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

You certainly can’t. Tried adding one to the basket but it’s not happening ?. I wonder why this is proving to be so difficult?

Orders aren't open until midnight.

9 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Wonder if it was the part where they said they were going on sale from midnight.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
11 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

BUMP!

Excellent bumpage.

2 badges secured, and for a good cause!

Edited by Special Agent Dale Cooper

Bought two ✌️ 

Also bought doves, Johnny cash, queens of the stone age, bowie, stranglers and black keys button badges 

And that was with a hell of a lot of restraint shown 

16 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Wonder if it was the part where they said they were going on sale from midnight.

Haha I really should read the thread properly ?. Managed to get two ?

• 2 weeks later...
...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

I'm impatient. Any idea when these are due to be posted?

14 days from order I think?

Special Agent Dale Cooper
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

14 days from order I think?

Good stuff.

Cheers.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Good stuff.

Cheers.

They'll start posting them out on Monday apparently.

:thumbsup: