Boba Fett

Morning people! Just to say that today's 4 shows will begin in the Directors Suite in the Main Stand. The Supporters Bar is open to purchase drinks, but then we'll bring you to the Directors Suite for the start of the show. See you there at 1pm, 3:30pm, 6pm & 8:30pm!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boba Fett

• I P Knightley

• Steve_Jersey_HMFC

• luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

Morning people! Just to say that today's 4 shows will begin in the Directors Suite in the Main Stand. The Supporters Bar is open to purchase drinks, but then we'll bring you to the Directors Suite for the start of the show. See you there at 1pm, 3:30pm, 6pm & 8:30pm!

Hi Boba, will the bar be open tomorrow? If so what time 

44 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Is there any tickets still available for next Thursdays showing?

Looks like tickets still available for 6pm and 8.30pm 

The Apprentice
49 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Looks like tickets still available for 6pm and 8.30pm 

Cheers mate. Going in a group but got an extra body wishing to tag along for the 6pm showing. Will phone to get one tomorrow ??

21 hours ago, dryJTlaw said:

Hi Boba, will the bar be open tomorrow? If so what time 

Hi, the shows will begin in the supporters bar today, it’s open from 12.30 ??

16 hours ago, south morocco said:

Was there today. Absolutely fantastic performances and very humbling indeed. Well worth seeing.

Amazing! Glad you came along and enjoyed! 

Jambo, Goodbye
10 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Amazing! Glad you came along and enjoyed! 

I'm still holding out for a Christmas showing :(

Nelly Terraces

My wife bought us tickets as an anniversary prezzie for todays performance at 3.30. Really looking forward to it.

Just need to know if we need to pick up the briefs from the ticket office or just go to the main stand. Cheers!!?

8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

My wife bought us tickets as an anniversary prezzie for todays performance at 3.30. Really looking forward to it.

Just need to know if we need to pick up the briefs from the ticket office or just go to the main stand. Cheers!!?

Bet you enjoyed that Nelly. superb and goosebumps from start gto finish, well done guys an gal

Nelly Terraces
58 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Bet you enjoyed that Nelly. superb and goosebumps from start gto finish, well done guys an gal

Yeah mate, absolutely top drawer production - really well put together & very emotional. Recommend to anyone. My wife's 1st ever visit to Tynie as well and she loved it. Brilliant all round really.

luckyBatistuta

We all loved it. The acting was superb and really told the story well, with a really emotional last couple of scenes. I’d definitely recommend anyone to try and catch this before it finishes (think there is a small amount of tickets left for this week)  Great stuff by everyone involved in putting this together. :bravo:

The Apprentice

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Thursday showing at 6pm I'd happily take it off their hands.  Just called the TO and it's sold out.

Went to this tonight; it was absolutely superb. Very well acted and scripted and also clearly very well researched. Great to go round Tynecastle as well, even getting the opportunity to come out of the tunnel. Incredible the sacrifice these guys made; not sure I could have done the same.

57 minutes ago, monman said:

Looking forward to finally seeing this tomorrow,anyone know if the bar will be open prior to the 1800 show?

Yes it should be as this is where the story begins, so proud to be a Heart of Midlothian man, thanks Dad x

Really enjoyed the 3:45 performance this afternoon and it lived up to the earlier reviews on here. The bonus today of starting off in daylight and that gradually fading during the performance added something really special to the extra background character of Tynecastle. Well done to all those involved.

4 hours ago, RobboM said:

Really enjoyed the 3:45 performance this afternoon and it lived up to the earlier reviews on here. The bonus today of starting off in daylight and that gradually fading during the performance added something really special to the extra background character of Tynecastle. Well done to all those involved.

I thought the production was excellent and respectful, your ambience, sounds like a particular special show.

Hi folks,

Once again, I want to express my gratitude to you all! On behalf of the cast, a massive thank you to you all for supporting the production. 

It was especially poignant yesterday, and such an honour to perform at the service at Tynecastle.

We will be back!

HHGH

Cheers,

Boba 

Thoroughly enjoyed the 6pm show yesterday as did my Hibs supporting missus.

There are still loads of folk who must have missed seeing this. Can see it selling out once again when it comes back.

• 5 months later...

Good afternoon you lovey people!

Just thought I’d let you know that A War of Two Halves is returning to Tynecastle Park as part of this year’s Fringe!

It will run from 7th to 26th August and the first release of tickets will go on sale via the Fringe office on 16th May.  (Now why does that date ring a bell!? ?)

Details of buying tickets via the club will follow shortly.

I know many of you have seen the production already and want to thank you for the support last year. 

If you haven’t seen it yet, you know what to do! 

Cheers

Boba

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

Just thought I’d let you know that A War of Two Halves is returning to Tynecastle Park as part of this year’s Fringe!

It will run from 7th to 26th August and the first release of tickets will go on sale via the Fringe office on 16th May.  (Now why does that date ring a bell!? ?)

I know many of you have seen the production already and want to thank you for the support last year. 

Cheers

Boba

Nice one. ?

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I saw this last year and it was absolutely superb. I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

I would second this, as a bit of a Fringe junkie I have to say this was one of the best shows I have been to. I have been checking the Fringe website regularly https://tickets.edfringe.com/  but it wasn't showing up. Will book up after the 16th.

luckyBatistuta

Cracking show, we all loved it, glad it’s coming back. Will spread the word to all the locals and tourists that step foot in my taxi?

23 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Cracking show, we all loved it, glad it’s coming back. Will spread the word to all the locals and tourists that step foot in my taxi?

Thanks pal, much appreciated!! ??

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Thanks pal, much appreciated!! ??

Not a problem buddy :thumb:

luckyBatistuta
26 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I was sad to miss it last year and it's great to hear that the production is returning this year. 

I won't miss out this year and I am looking forward to it very much.

You won’t be disappointed jonno, it’s cracking. Well thought out and put together, with superb performances from the cast.

10 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I was sad to miss it last year and it's great to hear that the production is returning this year. 

Brilliant Jonno! ??

davemclaren
13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

It’s very good. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2019 at 14:07, Boba Fett said:

Cheers

Boba

Tickets now on sale

https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/war-of-two-halves

I P Knightley
On 24/04/2019 at 19:09, Helzibob said:

I saw it last year but will be going again with a friend who missed out. It really is superb. Remember your tissues ?.

I went to speak to one of the cast on the way out last year but had a lump in my throat so don't know what I came across like. Hope to be in Edinburgh for a wee bit in August and will definitely get along - and urge everyone else to do so.

Shanks said no

It is also eligible for Friends of the Fringe discount, membership costs you £35 and you get  a 2 for 1 ticket offer on up to 15 shows from the Friends Ticket Offer (limited to two tickets per show run, per membership). So if you join you save £24 just on this show alone and can get a discount on another 14 shows if you are into the Fringe