Sean Clare signs 3 year deal ( updated )

El Diez

Just now, rudi must stay said:

:notsureifserious:

Half n half mate, joking re Betfred but serious on the great stuff.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Deviskan

• Beast Boy

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

I'm not sure if this is a serious post. I don't see the Betfred cup as a factor at all

:getout:

5 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

And by your post...I’d therefore assume you’re more than happy to accept anything you’re told by complete strangers is correct at face value.

good for you!

Not anything but the posters in question have previous for being on the money so willing to go with the flow. Doesn’t mean I think he’ll sign I just think if he’s up to have a look we have a chance. 

Edited by Dazo

Jambof3tornado
11 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

At least you forgot all about it..... 

Aye. Was only 20 years ago after all!!!

It should have been ten

And by your post...I’d therefore assume you’re more than happy to accept anything you’re told by complete strangers is correct at face value.

good for you!

Why you so angry? Calm doon ffs 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

good for you!

Ps5VbxIc_400x400.jpg

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, GingaNinja said:

I didn't say this was happening ?? read my posts :ninja:

I'm only asking you for a better source for your links because I personally don't believe a word I read on those sites you posted , I'm not here to bash you , like others seem to be :huh2: 

It’s him/ her that’s bashing everyone else:lol:

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Still remember seeing her in hmv in swindon when her first single came out. Tight denim daisy duke style shorts right up the crack of her bum.

The wife pointed out how young she was............

How  young is your wife?

John Findlay
21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Older than Billie.......

Twenty six then. Lucky devil:laugh::laugh:.

Alex Kintner

Can we please focus on the topic in hand ffs!

Just how tight were the hotpants?

:woot:

Bazzas right boot

How the feck bring Billie into it?

Clowns. 

Thread will be shutdown quicker than England's wc dreams and quicker than you can say "the doctor". 

1 minute ago, El Diez said:

:greggy:

and just for you deviskan

Would you like to explain why that’s for me?

Methinks you have shot your bolt way too quick...as I said I thought there was no chance he would SIGN FOR US.

Has he signed?

Nope...he’s weighing up his options, and as I said I’d hold my hands up if we got him, and will expect the same in return from people jumping all over me for having an opinion if he signs for someone like Leeds instead.

Methinks you have shot your bolt way too quick...as I said I thought there was no chance he would SIGN FOR US.

Has he signed?

Nope...he’s weighing up his options, and as I said I’d hold my hands up if we got him, and will expect the same in return from people jumping all over me for having an opinion if he signs for someone like Leeds instead.

So  there is a chance then ? 

Edited by Dazo

7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

So  there is a chance then ? 

No...I’ll revert you to my post on the first page, when I said:

“and has done us the courtesy to hear what what we're all about”

See, even if he didn’t sign...I wouldn’t be on here giving it the GIRFUY to El Diez, I find all this desperation to be ITK, and fawning over posters claiming to be ITK to be fairly pathetic...it’s tellng that all this wee club of ITK posters regularly fall out on here, WHO IS THE MOST ITK...it’s meeeeee, not it’s not, it’s meeeeee! Jesus!

Particularly (I’m assuming) it’s grown men behaving in this way as well, that must be completely desperate for a bit of attention and back slapping...literally get a fecking grip.

As I previously said...I’m happy to hear about signings when the club announce them...I don’t need to hear about them a couple of hours before they are in the press, for the sole purpose of boosting someone’s ego.

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

See, even if he didn’t sign...I wouldn’t be on here giving it the GIRFUY to El Diez, I find all this desperation to be ITK, and fawning over posters claiming to be ITK to be fairly pathetic...it’s tellng that all this wee club of ITK posters regularly fall out on here, WHO IS THE MOST ITK...it’s meeeeee, not it’s not, it’s meeeeee! Jesus!

Particularly (I’m assuming) it’s grown men behaving in this way as well, that must be completely desperate for a bit of attention and back slapping...literally get a fecking grip.

As I previously said...I’m happy to hear about signings when the club announce them...I don’t need to hear about them a couple of hours before they are in the press, for the sole purpose of boosting someone’s ego.

Well said mate,couldn't have put it better myself. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Has he signed?

You said no chance... 

Clearly there is a chance. 

No one is saying he'll definitely sign, you are say he definitely won't tho (NO Chance). 

Quite clearly there is a chance and the info was good. 

Why you got so entrenched and angry is a bit unhinged. 

You'll just put good posters of posting, which would then leave jkb only to slavers like you and me, and that's no fun. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

Could have just admitted being wrong instead of a long drawn out post of bollox filled with paranoia, deflection and a poor attempt at belittling people. 

Its great that we are trying to make these kind of signings and we are in with a chance no matter how small. Hopefully we pull it off I won’t lose any sleep if we don’t. 

Signed: A grown man. 

Not too clued up on this guy, but judging by comments on this thread he would be somewhat of a coup(not sure if coup is right spelling) could someone give me a brief run down of what this guys all about. Cheers 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Not too clued up on this guy, but judging by comments on this thread he would be somewhat of a coup(not sure if coup is right spelling) could someone give me a brief run down of what this guys all about. Cheers 

His name is Sean Clare and he plays football for a living. 

I think in total he's played around 25 games, that includes substitute appearances. Don't get too excited!!

it's no like we're signing some experienced Greek international midfielder or something!! No doubt someone will be on (if he signs) telling us that he'll rip this league apart. 

Escobar PHM
1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You said no chance... 

Clearly there is a chance. 

No one is saying he'll definitely sign, you are say he definitely won't tho (NO Chance). 

Quite clearly there is a chance and the info was good. 

Why you got so entrenched and angry is a bit unhinged. 

You'll just put good posters of posting, which would then leave jkb only to slavers like you and me, and that's no fun. 

The evidence that we have had any kind of dealings with this guy.

1. A one line OP claiming he was at Oriam

2. A poster who claims to have seen him with Levein and AM at the club shop.

3. A backwater football news site reporting both of the above who may well have simply copied it from here.

I’ll  leave it there.

Edited by Escobar PHM

Classic kickback.

People saying its not impossible he will sign and people saying he never will. But the people saying he never will wanting praise over the peole saying its not impossible if he doesn't.

Crazy.

It is the same as when we play  Celtic. Someone says he fancies us. Other get at them. If Hearts win we are all happy, if Celtic win the poor guy gets pelters. 

My point being it is easy to criticise 

8 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Has he signed?

Deluded pish I think you described this thread as.

I said he was at the Oriam.

He was.

The end.

43 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Deluded pish I think you described this thread as.

I said he was at the Oriam.

He was.

The end.

Can you show me where I said the ‘thread’ you made was deluded pish please?

As I’m fairly sure I said it about the people saying we have a chance of signing him.

24 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Can you show me where I said the ‘thread’ you made was deluded pish please?

As I’m fairly sure I said it about the people saying we have a chance of signing him.

It’s on the previous page.

You described the rumour as deluded pish.

Given that the rumour is only on here because I started the thread after he had visited the Oriam, it’s not exactly a giant leap.

You’re going on ignore alongside the other lunatics.

:wavey:

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

The evidence that we have had any kind of dealings with this guy.

1. A one line OP claiming he was at Oriam

2. A poster who claims to have seen him with Levein and AM at the club shop.

3. A backwater football news site reporting both of the above who may well have simply copied it from here.

I’ll  leave it there.

Tbf, is that not how most rumours start. 

He might not sign, but the guys been up here and had spells will Gillingham and acryington lately, so imo he may sign. 

Ofc, if a much bigger wage is offered he might go there. 

Is that not the same for every possible transfer? 

Hardly worth getting in arguments about, to say he definitely won't sign ( like someone has) and then rip every poster apart who says there's a chance seems a bit, well ****ing crazy in all in honesty 

16 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Tbf, is that not how most rumours start. 

He might not sign, but the guys been up here and had spells will Gillingham and acryington lately, so imo he may sign. 

Ofc, if a much bigger wage is offered he might go there. 

Is that not the same for every possible transfer? 

Hardly worth getting in arguments about, to say he definitely won't sign ( like someone has) and then rip every poster apart who says there's a chance seems a bit, well ****ing crazy in all in honesty 

Is that what fecking happened was it?

i ripped every poster apart that said there was a chance did I?

Apologies, but that is feckinf PISH...I said I thought there was absolutely no chance, and then multiple ITK disciples jumped all over that post whining at me, to which I then responded.

Edited by Deviskan

20 minutes ago, El Diez said:

It’s on the previous page.

You described the rumour as deluded pish.

Given that the rumour is only on here because I started the thread after he had visited the Oriam, it’s not exactly a giant leap.

You’re going on ignore alongside the other lunatics.

:wavey:

Like I give a flying feck that a grown man who seemingly finds some kind of pleasure from backslaps from fellow fans, by attempting to show he can find out snippets of transfer info a couple of hours before they’re in the press...puts me on ignore, to that I say:

WHOOOOOOPTIEFECKINGDOOOO!

See if you don’t like people not agreeing with your ‘rumours’...maybe best not to post them online huh.

johnking123
16 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Like I give a flying feck that a grown man who seemingly finds some kind of pleasure from backslaps from fellow fans, by attempting to show he can find out snippets of transfer info a couple of hours before they’re in the press...puts me on ignore, to that I say:

WHOOOOOOPTIEFECKINGDOOOO!

See if you don’t like people not agreeing with your ‘rumours’...maybe best not to post them online huh.

Maybe you not post about the rumours you don't like and don't bother reading them?

Just now, johnking123 said:

Maybe you not post about the rumours you don't like and don't bother reading them?

So you're saying a football forum should basically be where people all agree with each other, that nobody should have an opposing view?

Interesting stuff...

capital city
9 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

So you're saying a football forum should basically be where people all agree with each other, that nobody should have an opposing view?

Interesting stuff...

But you're not entering a debate. You're just doing the Monty Python Argument sketch. "Is this the right room for an argument?" All you're doing is contradicting and having a pop at folk who don't agree with you. Disagree = fine. Entrenching yourself for no apparent reason - not fine. Boring actually. So stop it! 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

Is that what fecking happened was it?

i ripped every poster apart that said there was a chance did I?

Apologies, but that is feckinf PISH...I said I thought there was absolutely no chance, and then multiple ITK disciples jumped all over that post whining at me, to which I then responded.

Aye it was. 

By sounding absolute  and answering several posters personally you have rubbished everyones opinion in quite an aggressive way, as you continue to do even now. 

Some posters like some itk information but agressive, personal posters like you make them more unlikely to post. 

You seem very angry just because  of a rumour, you've entrenched yourself with this "no chance" for reasons unknown. 

The thing is, he may or may not sign ( I agree that it is unlikely) , but there is a chance, so not only have you entrenched yourself, you are completely wrong and clogged up  quite interesting thread with personal, aggressive, nonsense. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The Times? What would they know, they should stick to Sudoko and Cricket.

More Marie Claire than Sean Clare.

Can I play too? :lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

The Times? What would they know, they should stick to Sudoko and Cricket.

More Marie Claire than Sean Clare.

Can I play too? :lol:

Cricket, I heard they don't like it... They love it. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Cricket, I heard they don't like it... They love it. 

Well they did until Scotland beat them

6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Aye it was. 

By sounding absolute  and answering several posters personally you have rubbished everyones opinion in quite an aggressive way, as you continue to do even now. 

Some posters like some itk information but agressive, personal posters like you make them more unlikely to post. 

You seem very angry just because  of a rumour, you've entrenched yourself with this "no chance" for reasons unknown. 

The thing is, he may or may not sign ( I agree that it is unlikely) , but there is a chance, so not only have you entrenched yourself, you are completely wrong and clogged up  quite interesting thread with personal, aggressive, nonsense. 

It always amazes me...the number of people on online forums able to determine a persons emotional state (angry) from looking at text...or because they swear occasionally...or use capital letters (as we all know that must mean they're shouting doesn't it!).

I'll say this slowly again just for you...no chance IN MY OPINION!

And if he did sign, I'd be more than happy top hold my hands up...and would obviously be chuffed our team had pulled off quite a coup.

Quite why the above has got so many pantwetters crying into their 'El Diez is ITK' Duvet and Pillowcase sets...is anyone's guess.

By the light
9 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Aye it was. 

Some posters like some itk information but agreessve, personal posters like you make them more unlikely to post. 

The prosecution rests m’lod. 

The Future's Maroon

Deviskan, can I ask, what was your previous username on here? I see similarities in your posting style to someone from days gone by? (Joke)!

You don't have to hold your hands up if Clare does sign, as you have said...you just don't think it will happen, in your opinion. (Try a chill pill, don't let strangers noise you up on a daft forum).

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

It always amazes me...the number of people on online forums able to determine a persons emotional state (angry) from looking at text...or because they swear occasionally...or use capital letters (as we all know that must mean they're shouting doesn't it!).

I'll say this slowly again just for you...no chance IN MY OPINION!

And if he did sign, I'd be more than happy top hold my hands up...and would obviously be chuffed our team had pulled off quite a coup.

Quite why the above has got so many pantwetters crying into their 'El Diez is ITK' Duvet and Pillowcase sets...is anyone's guess.

I would quit whilst you are behind.

Its an open forum, if people want to boost their ego's by knowing more, very good, they will still have a small dick, type thing.

But the perception is of bitter jealousy, someone else has information and you like me don't have any access to first hand stuff. Difference, most folk just like to hear what "might" be happening. The fact the guy rocked up, and I have no reason to doubt that, shows there is a chance, be it 10% or 100%. Robbie Savage once made a hard choice when leaving Crewe, but there was a "chance" he would have signed for Hearts.

Its a fitba forum, enjoy it :)