• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, FWJ said:

If it was a Hearts player it wouldn’t be ‘mercifully’ it would be ‘somehow’....

Preach. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Pathetic.

12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Gordon just plays it safe nowadays. That studio is rancid. He’s petrified now of losing listeners and with welts like Bonnar there has nothing less than a brown tongue.

He will cover up anything. I don't know if it's still available to link but Chick Young's commentary of the Queen's Park/ St Mirren penalty shoot out is the most incompetent piece of match reporting i've ever heard. Was listening to it in the car on Tuesday night and thought i'd need to pull over, I was laughing so much. If anyone could link it, you'll see the level of BBC reporting !

56 minutes ago, Boab said:

He will cover up anything. I don't know if it's still available to link but Chick Young's commentary of the Queen's Park/ St Mirren penalty shoot out is the most incompetent piece of match reporting i've ever heard. Was listening to it in the car on Tuesday night and thought i'd need to pull over, I was laughing so much. If anyone could link it, you'll see the level of BBC reporting !

Yeah I heard it myself. It was embarrassing. Gordon had to actually keep correcting him and he wasn’t even there

50 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yeah I heard it myself. It was embarrassing. Gordon had to actually keep correcting him and he wasn’t even there

Strange thng is, i've spoke to Chick Young at Tynecastle and he was up for a bit of banter and was ok.

Bonner on the other hand.....!

chuck berrys hairline

Burnley, Tripolis and Osijek all to win & btts is 135/1 fancy some of tht!

Just left Haymarket where some dubious looking Burnley fans were passing through...looking very much like an advert for stone island.

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Strange thng is, i've spoke to Chick Young at Tynecastle and he was up for a bit of banter and was ok.

Bonner on the other hand.....!

Sick bassa....you spoke to Chick Young with a boner in your other hand.....That's some fetish lad!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Homme said:

I can see all three Scottish teams winning tonight.

Get a nice treble on that, roughly 6/4 Hibs 5/2 Sheep 5/2 Infidels

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Get a nice treble on that, roughly 6/4 Hibs 5/2 Sheep 5/2 Infidels

Already done!

31/1

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Homme said:

Already done!

31/1

Would dearly love to wish you luck, but considering who you are investing on, it is beyond my ability as a human being

:sob:

The Apprentice
2 hours ago, Boab said:

It was absolutely shocking wasn't it?  We can laugh about it but there would have been folk out there desperate to know what the score was, fans of either team or other teams in that group wanting to know the effect of the result, and he couldn't even work out what the score was in the shootout!  The only thing he kept mentioning was the foot the player was taking the penalty with and the fact the pens were taken at the end of the ground where there were no fans, even though that's decided on a coin toss!  I think by the end of the shootout one of the St Mirren players had taken 3 penalties because he had no idea what was going on.

How that guy has made a living out of football journalism is beyond me. He was even worse on Off the Ball at the weekend.  Probably annoys me more than it should but the BBC must be struggling if they need to keep giving him air time.

59 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Sick bassa....you spoke to Chick Young with a boner in your other hand.....That's some fetish lad!

?

I'm usually all for Scottish teams doing well in Europe but for some reason i want Rangers and Hibs to get pumped tonight. 

56 minutes ago, Homme said:

I can see all three Scottish teams winning tonight.

I can see them all getting pumped.  £20 singles on 11/8 4/5 @ 2/1 (Huns, sheep, hibs to lose in that order)

52 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

I'm usually all for Scottish teams doing well in Europe but for some reason i want Rangers and Hibs to get pumped tonight. 

Can't think why. I hope their farts never make a sound ever again afterwards.

I would be amused by Aberdeen winning. A Scottish team getting one over an English club would be pleasing.

56 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Hope they both scrape a win tonight for the coefficient then get royally horsed next week. Be good if Aberdeen can put Burnley out though

chester copperpot

Hope hibs get absolutely reamed the night.

If they were playing Ted Bundys 11 I'd still want them to lose.

Knob Jockeys 

5 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Knob Jockeys 

And amongst other excuse Lennon trotted out the standard line "They're a big, physical team as well, so it's a really good test for us."

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Top Corner said:

Exactly this! ? Never want Hubz to ever win a game but so fed up with everything about the Rangers now I sincerely hope they get a doing. 

SuperstarSteve

Hope all Scottish teams get humped tonight!

This time next season I hope to be cheering us on in Europe. 

35 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Knob Jockeys 

This. 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'm sure other supporters are cheering on plucky Hearts, in our efforts to get out of the groups of the LC.

Therefore, I'll be reciprocating the support, for all our Scottish teams tonight.

Hope they all get ****ing humiliated. Co-efficient? It'll take a few more years of beating Lichtenstein pipe-fitters, to boost our national score. Rather than relying on these 3 shitshows, tonight.

:robbo:

Pretty poor that the Aberdeen games not on TV, its probably the most interesting tie.

I take it the BBC or STV just dont give a **** about trying live football these days :levein2:

The Old Tolbooth
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Whats the script on Hibs and Rangers opponents? Any good?

The Greek side were 5th in their league last season and are no mugs, if they're in the same form this season then Hibs could well be out, and Osijek are a very decent Croatian side who were a solid pick at home on a lot of my football coupons last season, I fancy them to beat der hun. 

SuperstarSteve

Hibs mate of mine said tonight will be a walk in the park as apparently the other team haven't kicked a ball since may, no idea if that's true but if it is, I see hibs strolling it, hopefully not. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, johnmitchell said:

The Greek side were 5th in their league last season and are no mugs, if they're in the same form this season then Hibs could well be out, and Osijek are a very decent Croatian side who were a solid pick at home on a lot of my football coupons last season, I fancy them to beat der hun. 

Thanks John

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Hibs mate of mine said tonight will be a walk in the park as apparently the other team haven't kicked a ball since may, no idea if that's true but if it is, I see hibs strolling it, hopefully not. 

How I like my Hobos, setting themselves up for a humbling

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I love when they get all confident.

Have a mate who runs a bar in Athens and he says that the standard of football in Greece the now is bogging.

9 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I couldn't do it but hibs are a good price tonight.  Feck that though. 

I put a fiver on all 3 Scottish  teams to lose (use the term Scottish loosely).

and added Hearts to beat Hamilton in a 4 fold.

Feet up and hope for the best

Stephen Muddie

I cannot believe the Aberdeen  game is not on tv. In fact wait... I can... It's because 3 Premier League points and hundreds of millions of pounds aren't at stake (plus Burnley have a small support as do Aberdeen)

I think it's sad that sporting interest gives way to audience magnitude (& am convinced the audience would be MUCH higher than they've estimated)

19 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I cannot believe the Aberdeen  game is not on tv. In fact wait... I can... It's because 3 Premier League points and hundreds of millions of pounds aren't at stake (plus Burnley have a small support as do Aberdeen)

I think it's sad that sporting interest gives way to audience magnitude (& am convinced the audience would be MUCH higher than they've estimated)

I don't usually watch Aberdeen games but i'd stick that on. 

Talk Sport Pundits will be shitting themselves. 

3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Why is the Aberdeen v Burnley game not live on TV.

Thought BT would be all over that

I don't think BT have got rights to the early qualifiers, Premier Sports do and they've picked the Rangers game

16 minutes ago, kila said:

I don't think BT have got rights to the early qualifiers, Premier Sports do and they've picked the Rangers game

BT are showing the return leg next week.

Derek McInnes on Sportssound saying they don’t need to win the game tonight . That a boy.

absolutely awful statement to make

chester copperpot

Redtv not loading on fabiptv :(

Edit it is now :)

Edited by chester copperpot

57 minutes ago, kila said:

Did they not show the Rangers game at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago?

2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Redtv not loading on fabiptv :(

Edit it is now :)

Good lad cheers for that, had just grudgingly settled down for The rangers game. Much prefer the Burnley  one.

chester copperpot
Just now, Rally200 said:

Good lad cheers for that, had just grudgingly settled down for The rangers game. Much prefer the Burnley  one.

The quality of stream is shite though 

6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Did they not show the Rangers game at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago?

I'm talking pish. They don't have exclusive rights for the qualifiers, only group onwards.