• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

jacklivi1874

Great seeing that nits ridden shower losing Re ..I thought they would win, so far pleasing

Biscuit tin mentality in full force 

Hopefully the buns experience similar and Hibs

I backed Montrose 

For all the media love in would have you believe, Brendan Rogers has been ****ing awful in Europe, he buys a big huddy from dundee to get in the champions league :clyay:

lauriesrank

This is shocking, every other site and media outlet saying meling scored first... only £3 ew however, still £200 for my bairns!

Midloth_Iain

" That's more than a little high by Scott Brown, who plants his studs on the ankle of a Rosenborg player. Mercifully, the Celtic captain escapes a card. Lucky boy."

impartial BBC reporting right there

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

This is shocking, every other site and media outlet saying meling scored first... only £3 ew however, still £200 for my bairns!

Even Tic TV saying Meling.

2 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

For all the media love in would have you believe, Brendan Rogers has been ****ing awful in Europe, he buys a big huddy from dundee to get in the champions league :clyay:

They did nothing about purchasing a decent CH when they qualified for the group stage last year and it looks like they are perhaps doing the same again this season. Now that is crazy

4 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

Bet365 go with Press Association regarding who scored, they will probably change it and pay out, happens quite often.

Celtic score :(

6 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

Bet365 now showing as Meling

lauriesrank
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Bet365 go with Press Association regarding who scored, they will probably change it and pay out, happens quite often.

Celtic score :(

Cheers, gonna take my big wee one out tomorrow for some stuff so good to know I have an extra £200 I can waste... errr, I mean spend! (she's 14)

Just now, lauriesrank said:

Cheers, gonna take my big wee one out tomorrow for some stuff so good to know I have an extra £200 I can waste... errr, I mean spend! (she's 14)

:bravo: 

ps, how do you get ew on first scorer?

1 minute ago, lauriesrank said:

Congrats good bet :)

lauriesrank
8 minutes ago, graygo said:

:bravo: 

ps, how do you get ew on first scorer?

Before the game there's a wee ew box above first scorer, I'll go on my phone and post a picture.

Well, I'll try, playing up!  NOt got a clue how to do it, had a screenshot from my phone.. then it all went awry! lol.. Anyway, click first scorer, then it'll come up with the odds and the wee ew box will be just above his name!

Edited by lauriesrank

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Celtic ground crew cutting the grass as we speak.

"shorter I tells you, shorter!!!"

? brilliant 

Not watching the game I just want to say they are a scumbag club.

They are a scumbag club.

Okay that's that done.

8 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

Before the game there's a wee ew box above first scorer, I'll go on my phone and post a picture.

Well, I'll try, playing up!

But what does it get you? Is the ew part for second goal?

Edit: Just seen it, ew part is for the player to score at any time, pays out 1/3 odds.

Edited by graygo

8 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Celtic ground crew cutting the grass as we speak.

"shorter I tells you, shorter!!!"

I am assuming (never a good thing) that you are joking and just forgot the smiley :pleased:

Edited by 7628mm

Randy Marsh

Never mind.  AEK Athens will knock them out in the next round.  The Greeks are in a false position by not being seeded.

31 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

" That's more than a little high by Scott Brown, who plants his studs on the ankle of a Rosenborg player. Mercifully, the Celtic captain escapes a card. Lucky boy."

impartial BBC reporting right there

That right there says everything that’s wrong with the media’s love in with that thug and that excrement laden institution.

lauriesrank
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

2-1 would be an ok result as long as Celtic don't get a third.

The extra 6 quid on over 2.5 second half goals lol

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, lauriesrank said:

The extra 6 quid on over 2.5 second half goals lol

So we're both hoping for 3-2 Rosenberg? I would rather you lost the 6 quid than Celtic get another 1 or 2. I'm not even sorry. :P

lauriesrank
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

So we're both hoping for 3-2 Rosenberg? I would rather you lost the 6 quid than Celtic get another 1 or 2. I'm not even sorry. :P

Nor I!!   If I hadn't taken the money out I'd contemplate putting a quid on 3-2 now! :)

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

That right there says everything that’s wrong with the media’s love in with that thug and that excrement laden institution.

If it was a Hearts player it wouldn’t be ‘mercifully’ it would be ‘somehow’....

2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

If it was a Hearts player it wouldn’t be ‘mercifully’ it would be ‘somehow’....

Its long past embarrassing the bending over the media do for that thug. Wouldn’t of expected the late Stephen Hawkins to understand it either. It’s unanswerable. I honestly would not bat an eyelid if he got crocked to never play again

6 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

Nor I!!   If I hadn't taken the money out I'd contemplate putting a quid on 3-2 now! :)

I put a fiver on Celtic, the vermin and Sevco to all lose this week. 

lauriesrank

HIs team are getting beat, they're attacking and the boy decides to cheat, a wee bang to the face, utter nonsense, too many nancies.

Not great whatsoever but also not entirely a terrible result for them to take back home. The away goal may be telling. Fingers crossed

According to Richard Gordon it's game over and Celtic are through. Perhaps, but a bit disrespectful. Would love to see Rosenborg turn it around next week. 

Wish Aberdeen all the best, hope they do Scotland proud v. English opposition but Hibs and Rangers, along with the Parkheid tinks, can go pi55 up a rope. 

7 minutes ago, martoon said:

According to Richard Gordon it's game over and Celtic are through. Perhaps, but a bit disrespectful. Would love to see Rosenborg turn it around next week. 

Wish Aberdeen all the best, hope they do Scotland proud v. English opposition but Hibs and Rangers, along with the Parkheid tinks, can go pi55 up a rope. 

Gordon just plays it safe nowadays. That studio is rancid. He’s petrified now of losing listeners and with welts like Bonnar there has nothing less than a brown tongue.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Tierney hasn't half turned into a whinging wee bstard.

Always has been as far as I’m concerned 

over entitled arsehole

1 hour ago, Elmore said:

Scott  Brown has just been blootered by a Rosenberg player who escapes with a yellow card.  YES!

Hope the media experts in the studio go ballistic at the injustice of it all and that the blistering incorporated very significant pain.

Bet Harry can't wait to see the buffoon again.