• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

11 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

That pesky level playing field not working out for them...not so easy when you don’t outspend the opposition a dozen or so times...

And it's just no' fair that ye cannae pick the match offishuls.

Reminds me of Mike Basset England manager when they are qualifying for the world Cup lol. 

Hopefully won't make it all the way to the semi's though! 

cardboardcutout
4 minutes ago, jambokev said:

Luck of the Irish.....jammy fecks !!

We’ve got plenty Irish players but nae luck

J.T.F.Robertson

Completely outclassed yet somehow still qualify. **shakes heid** Salzburg are a crackin' team, btw.

3 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Completely outclassed yet somehow still qualify. **shakes heid** Salzburg are a crackin' team, btw.

Leipzig did same as Inter Milan.

Failed to beat a side that had been the whipping boys. 

Failed badly.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Take it Craig never watched the Champions Legaue final?

Unbelievable luck for Celtic. Rosenborg are absolute dugmeat and manage to get their only point of the entire group stage, in the 86th min, of the last game to gift Celtic qualification. 

2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Hopefully they get a good team and get rag dolled. 

Hard to find a better team than Salzburg, they were utterly superb. Maybe the Champions league drop outs can give them a game eg Napoli?

gerry mccauley

Was hoping for both Rangers and Celtic to sneak through, maybe give a chance for the other Scots teams to challenge for the league.

When's the euro league draw....

9 hours ago, TNCASTLE said:

Hard to find a better team than Salzburg, they were utterly superb. Maybe the Champions league drop outs can give them a game eg Napoli?

They could draw the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea, Salzburg are a good side and miles better than Celtic but just to put in to perspective they got beat in the champions League qualifiers by red star Belgrade.

Edited by RudiHMFC

I can’t remember the last time I watched either side in Europe. A while ago anyway. I imagine Sevco are dependent on the money though, so hopefully they are nearing financial collapse.

11 hours ago, FWJ said:

Any more about the player that was hit by something from the crowd?

SHHH ! hush ! quiet !- its Celtic - we don't talk about things like that, only what a brilliant support they are ?

12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I can’t remember the last time I watched either side in Europe. A while ago anyway. I imagine Sevco are dependent on the money though, so hopefully they are nearing financial collapse.

I have. It's a bit of a pain having to change scarves for the second game, and I wish their opponents would all agree to wear the same colour...

3 minutes ago, jambali said:

I have. It's a bit of a pain having to change scarves for the second game, and I wish their opponents would all agree to wear the same colour...

:D

ABW

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, TNCASTLE said:

Sevilla, arsenal, Chelsea, napoli to name a few that will throw them about for  fun. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yip, they've been dieing on European money for years,  unfortunately, the group stage would have bailed them out this year. 

13 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Yip, they've been dieing on European money for years,  unfortunately, the group stage would have bailed them out this year. 

Ideal scenario, they die on their arse through legal expenses and spiralling debts. Then Celtic get done for match-fixing or something. Would love to see them both reaping some of the shit-crop they’ve sown for decades.

One effect of Celtic qualifying is a likely change in date for a Hearts fixture.

As Celtic play Thursday 21 February second leg last 32 their weekend game will move to Sunday 24 Feb.

Hearts v Celtic is scheduled for Tues 26 Feb but will be moved to Wed 27 Feb. 

jack D and coke
16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I take great pleasure seeing things going Pete tong for that arsehole now. Hideous mistake :rofl:

Get it bent right roond ye Gordon ya Celtic tramp??

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I take great pleasure seeing things going Pete tong for that arsehole now. Hideous mistake :rofl:

Get it bent right roond ye Gordon ya Celtic tramp??

Its a funny one for me. I can see where he was coming from. Medals... he only won one before he ended up at Snake Mountain. Now he’s got a few. The fact he turned us down to go there is a bit distasteful, but let’s face it... not every youth prospect is the adorable Christophe Berra, are they? :( 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Its a funny one for me. I can see where he was coming from. Medals... he only won one before he ended up at Snake Mountain. Now he’s got a few. The fact he turned us down to go there is a bit distasteful, but let’s face it... not every youth prospect is the adorable Christophe Berra, are they? :( 

Indeed they are not?

Id actually forgotten he knocked us back to go there too jesus what a snake! 

Its not even that, it’s the way he’s ingratiated himself into that foul club that’s got under my skin and the way he’s behaved a few times when facing us I’ve just found a wee bit hard to stomach. 

His puss after bringing down Callachan for the penalty in the 4-0 and that last night really are sight’s to behold :lol:

GIRFUY Gordon. 

Edited by jack D and coke