Scottish teams in Europe.(merged)

Boab

7 hours ago, magicTs said:

You think with nothing to play for Salzburg will win at Parkhead?  Additionally Leipzig would need to win (highly likely) at home to Rosenborg. I think Celtic are big big favorites to get at least a point (which is all they need) at home to an understrength team who have already own the group. 

Rangers have a considerably more difficult task and are big underdogs. 

Yes

Salzburg are a class above though 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Vilareal suck.

They’d give us an absolute shoeing :lol: 

What planet are some of our fans on. 

alwaysthereinspirit
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

They’d give us an absolute shoeing :lol: 

What planet are some of our fans on. 

Whoosh.

15 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Refs had a doozy with that sending off. 

The Linesman can Surley tell it wasn't him who fouled in the first place as well. 

Nb-That Morelos is a wee dick. 

He was booked for his reaction on the ground etc not for the foul, that’s from a Rangers players mouth as the 4th official told them at half time. 

Did the TV cameras pick up on the boy that came on the pitch to attack the linesman? Haven’t seen anything mentioned. 

7 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He was booked for his reaction on the ground etc not for the foul, that’s from a Rangers players mouth as the 4th official told them at half time. 

Did the TV cameras pick up on the boy that came on the pitch to attack the linesman? Haven’t seen anything mentioned. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Was bizarre. He was on the pitch for about three minutes before anyone noticed. He stood and fought the steward for another two minutes before being taken away. Was strange. Hopefully they get hammered for it, and the bigoted singing. 

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, when I started this thread in July, I thought it would be long gone by now.

End of the road tonight or will the demons get their point needed ?

Sevco are toast !

Sevco out, Celtic through is my prediction. Celtic to go out in the last 32 would be ok though, some more European distraction for them while we recover from injuries and try gather momentum again.

1 minute ago, kila said:

Sevco out, Celtic through is my prediction. Celtic to go out in the last 32 would be ok though, some more European distraction for them while we recover from injuries and try gather momentum again.

Probably.

Demons are playing ok at the minute. 12K sevcos in Vienna reported. What can go wrong ?

18 minutes ago, kila said:

Would seem the likely outcome. Would be very surprised if Celtic didn't do enough at home against a team who have already qualified. Equally its difficult to see Rangers winning in Vienna against a team who have been excellent at home. 

5 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Do Newco have two McCrories? Serious question because I honestly don't know.

Yes, they are twins. Ross and Robby. The latter is a keeper. 

Edited by magicTs

alwaysthereinspirit
12 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Yes, they are twins. Ross and Robby. The latter is a keeper. 

Thank you. Had no idea.

I noticed that sally and maclean missed more or less chasing that boy down and having a kick at him!!  The number 8  13:47 in.

43 minutes ago, Boab said:

12K sevcos in Vienna reported

Jings, one of my favourite places to visit. Hope their team gets horsed but the underevolved hordes are huchled to the airport before they can trash the place.

Just now, kila said:

Just a little too slow, hopefully more momentum next time

Fingers crossed. I don't usually wish someones career to end but morelos is dirty cheating *****.

Vienna are doing ok considering they're playing with ten men..no one is trying to tell me their No.4 is a footballer!! :D

brunoatemyhamster

Look like Morelos will have to pay another visit to the pay day loan place now the Euro moneys away.

:yas:

Incoming £25,000,000,000,000,000,000 January bid from un-named Mars Super League outfit rejected to cheer him up aswell

Edited by brunoatemyhamster