• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• Statto

• Thumper

• gerry mccauley

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stopping running this as folk take it more seriously than me :lol:

Very impressed with how you're doing though. Stick on for a cash prize here come May.

30 minutes ago, Homme said:

I'm stopping running this as folk take it more seriously than me :lol:

Very impressed with how you're doing though. Stick on for a cash prize here come May.

Thanks, can't believe how well I'm doing, 70k was my best ever rank before this season. Nosebleed stuff.

1 minute ago, Statto said:

Thanks, can't believe how well I'm doing, 70k was my best ever rank before this season. Nosebleed stuff.

Around 170k was my best ever. Last season i was around the same mark before i fell away completely. 

All the best!

Say What Again

I already have two of the options up front you mention (Firmino/Rashford), so it's looking like I'm going to bring in Jiminez up front, allowing me to bring Hazard into midfield.

I’ve gone for Rashford instead of Kane and intend on going 3-5-2 with a premium midfield as you say.

Salah Richalison Pogba BernardoSilva Hazard 

None of that matters though - might as well give Statto the cash now. 

9 hours ago, Statto said:

What's your team name if you don't mind me asking??️

Edited by Cal_

On 17/01/2019 at 22:05, Cal_ said:

What's your team name if you don't mind me asking??️

Sorry, just seen this message;

Alleviate the Tedium.

• 4 months later...

Ended 1,825th overall. 13 red arrows in the last 18 gameweeks from my peak of 119th, I'd have taken it pre-season but disappointed the way it turned out.

What were the final payouts in the JKB league?

2 hours ago, Statto said:

Ended 1,825th overall. 13 red arrows in the last 18 gameweeks from my peak of 119th, I'd have taken it pre-season but disappointed the way it turned out.

What were the final payouts in the JKB league?

Hi mate. Congratulations on your win, its some achievement!  Final payouts are / were:-

1st - £150 - Alleviate the Tedium*

2nd - £81 - Pique Blinders

3rd - £47 - Looselips Sink Ships

4th - £22 - Ederson's Booking*

5th - £12 - Loftus Cheeky Nandos*

*Denotes prize not paid out yet. Can the owners of the above teams contact me please and i will get your winnings over to you this week when i'm in work. I have not automatically paid out in case there have been banking changes or winners want their money to them in a different method to whuch they paid. Please let me know when you contact me.

I'm happy to run a competition next year. Happier if someone wants to take the reigns! :lol:

I'd love to do a Scottish one, but i don't think there is one? 

9 hours ago, Homme said:

Hi mate. Congratulations on your win, its some achievement!  Final payouts are / were:-

1st - £150 - Alleviate the Tedium*

2nd - £81 - Pique Blinders

3rd - £47 - Looselips Sink Ships

4th - £22 - Ederson's Booking*

5th - £12 - Loftus Cheeky Nandos*

*Denotes prize not paid out yet. Can the owners of the above teams contact me please and i will get your winnings over to you this week when i'm in work. I have not automatically paid out in case there have been banking changes or winners want their money to them in a different method to whuch they paid. Please let me know when you contact me.

I'm happy to run a competition next year. Happier if someone wants to take the reigns! :lol:

I'd love to do a Scottish one, but i don't think there is one? 

There was a Scottish one at https://fantasyfitba.wixsite.com/fantasy-fitba. You had to pick 11 players in a 4-4-2 from 11 different teams, 1 set captain for each phase and a number of transfer windows that you could pick a new squad and change your captain. Hopefully it will run again next season.

• 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Thumper said:

@Homme@Statto

See the website is up and running for the new season already.

Amazing stuff from Statto last term!

Hi mate. I'm off to Italy tomorrow so unless someone wants to take the reigns it'll have to wait. 

I am happy to do it on my return if need be but it doesnt leave as much time to get numbers in. 

16 hours ago, Homme said:

Hi mate. I'm off to Italy tomorrow so unless someone wants to take the reigns it'll have to wait. 

I am happy to do it on my return if need be but it doesnt leave as much time to get numbers in. 

I'll maybe do a free one just for fun but can't be arsed collecting money and that.

I think @Statto should run the cash league this year as punishment for winning! ?

On 30/06/2019 at 09:43, Thumper said:

I think @Statto should run the cash league this year as punishment for winning! ?

I'm sitting on my decking drinking a cold Birra Moretti and thinking you could be right!

2 hours ago, Homme said:

I'm sitting on my decking drinking a cold Birra Moretti and thinking you could be right!

Enjoy mate!  You deserve it.

Just waiting for @Stattoto confirm.  Surely just a formality.

On 02/07/2019 at 21:51, Thumper said:

Enjoy mate!  You deserve it.

Just waiting for @Stattoto confirm.  Surely just a formality.

@Homme @Statto

Still waiting for that confirmation.  Any day now one would imagine.

On 07/07/2019 at 18:56, Thumper said:

@Homme @Statto

Still waiting for that confirmation.  Any day now one would imagine.

I've got to sort something with my paypal account first but would be happy to run it. Will get back to you.

Do I have to get permission from JKB to set a money league up?

How do you see your final standings from last season? Can only see the new one that's started! 

I want to know how badly I did overall :lol:

On 09/07/2019 at 20:18, Statto said:

I've got to sort something with my paypal account first but would be happy to run it. Will get back to you.

Do I have to get permission from JKB to set a money league up?

I don't think so mate.  Sure @Homme never asked for permission, he just went ahead and did it.

On 09/07/2019 at 21:10, tian447 said:

How do you see your final standings from last season? Can only see the new one that's started! 

I want to know how badly I did overall :lol:

I don't think you can once the new league is up and running.  

Talk is that @Statto is taking over from @Homme with the JKB one this year.

I can take over from Tuesday or Wednesday of that's OK with everyone. We might not get the numbers due to the limit on time but better than nothing? 

Let me know. 

On 10/07/2019 at 22:33, Thumper said:

I don't think so mate.  Sure @Homme never asked for permission, he just went ahead and did it.

I did ask permission mate, Via pm to an admin. 

16 hours ago, Homme said:

I can take over from Tuesday or Wednesday of that's OK with everyone. We might not get the numbers due to the limit on time but better than nothing? 

Let me know. 

Enjoyed last seasons competition...  Definitely up for another go.

Have emailed admin to request a competition for this coming season. If given the go ahead then I will set it up Asap.

10 hours ago, Homme said:

OK been given the go ahead. Will post a new thread soon and bump this one as a reminder too. 

Great...    Bump