• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• Statto

• Thumper

• gerry mccauley

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, KnightyJambo said:

So, to clarify, I can enter just now and then pay on payday? I am game for an entry into this!

Not a problem. Just be great to have you involved.

You have until gameweek 4 to pay. Anyone that hasn't paid by then will be removed from the league which is fair i think.

KnightyJambo
1 hour ago, Homme said:

Not a problem. Just be great to have you involved.

You have until gameweek 4 to pay. Anyone that hasn't paid by then will be removed from the league which is fair i think.

definately! will enter now!

20 minutes ago, Statto said:

Entered and money sent.

Thanks for organising this again.

Was wondering where you had gone! 

Thanks mate, monies received. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

I’ve joined and paid. Team name Pathetico Madrid. 

Thanks for organising again ??

Nice one, thanks very much. I have received your entry fee. Good luck for the competition!

Now that I've entered a team...do I need to do anything?

With these things in usually full of enthusiasm for the first week or two then forget about it.

11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Now that I've entered a team...do I need to do anything?

With these things in usually full of enthusiasm for the first week or two then forget about it.

Would recommend looking at your team frequently and make changes / transfers accordingly. 

Find that the more more you put into it the better you end up doing. 

55 minutes ago, Homme said:

Would recommend looking at your team frequently and make changes / transfers accordingly. 

Find that the more more you put into it the better you end up doing. 

Hmmmm...I know so little about the EPL that there's players in my team whenever heard of :lol:

As long as this thread gets updated that might prompt me to keep an eye on things.

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Hmmmm...I know so little about the EPL that there's players in my team whenever heard of :lol:

As long as this thread gets updated that might prompt me to keep an eye on things.

You don’t have to know that much tbh. Keep an eye on the top point scoring players. It’s all about having the right combination and making wise changes at the right time. You’ll get the hang of it easily!

Potential prize pot is now £330 if everyone pays up. I've collected £240 so far.

There are a couple of scam teams in there from foreign names which seem to join random leagues - happened last year. Obviously they will be removed if non payment occurs.

But great effort so far from everyone.

Providing everyone makes payment, we should have enough in the kitty now to have some small monthly prizes, which is what i was hoping for to keep everyone's interest up during the season. There will be no monthly prize for the first month as the payment deadline isn't until after gameweek 4. Also when final numbers are in i would like as many as possible to contribute on how the prizes should be allocated throughout the season. We run a democracy here!

Thanks again and for those still wanting to enter, you have until tomorrow night at 7pm to get your team in and start scoring for Gameweek 1.

17 hours ago, Boof said:

Just do what I do and pick the players you know about and build your team around them. My problem is keeping an eye on the players. 

Reminder that Game week 1 starts tonight with Man Utd v Leicester. You have until 7pm tonight to choose your team for this weekend. Unlimited transfers up until this point so try make use of it and get your team the way you like it.

It would be fantastic to get some last minute entries and collect as much prize money as possible from those who haven't paid yet.

Absolutely delighted with the numbers and potential prize pot this year so far, so thank you all.

Here are the teams that have not paid yet, these are my records and if I've made a mistake i apologize! Just let me know. I won't list names - just team names and it means i can edit this post and use it to mark people off.

HMFC OZ

You Berra Believe It

St!ll Al!ve

MF Djoum

Swiss Squats

FunnyNameFC

snooker7

Isyourmotherwell

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Jammy Gits

Jambo4Life

Up T' Bloody Tree

Tochy Zee FC

Pique Blinders

King of Hearts

Viva Craig Levein

Bayern Bru

AC Yerbaws

9 hours ago, Homme said:

Reminder that Game week 1 starts tonight with Man Utd v Leicester. You have until 7pm tonight to choose your team for this weekend. Unlimited transfers up until this point so try make use of it and get your team the way you like it.

It would be fantastic to get some last minute entries and collect as much prize money as possible from those who haven't paid yet.

Absolutely delighted with the numbers and potential prize pot this year so far, so thank you all.

Thanks for organising this, I promise I will make an effort this season and not let it lapse.

22 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Thanks for organising this, I promise I will make an effort this season and not let it lapse.

Has been really easy this year so far thankfully. Sometimes getting one going is a pain in the hoop!

League updated for Gameweek 1.

some serious big hitters in the competition by the looks of it! Well done to those with a cracking score!

On 8/10/2018 at 14:04, Homme said:

Here are the teams that have not paid yet, these are my records and if I've made a mistake i apologize! Just let me know. I won't list names - just team names and it means i can edit this post and use it to mark people off.

HMFC OZ

You Berra Believe It

St!ll Al!ve

MF Djoum

Swiss Squats

FunnyNameFC

snooker7

Isyourmotherwell

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Jammy Gits

Jambo4Life

Up T' Bloody Tree

Tochy Zee FC

Pique Blinders

King of Hearts

Viva Craig Levein

Bayern Bru

AC Yerbaws

Jimbo XI

Another team added to the bottom. Thanks for joining!

19 people to pay. That's potentially £114 in the prize pot. 

Please get your entry fee in asap. Cheers folks.

HMFC OZ

You Berra Believe It

St!ll Al!ve

MF Djoum

Swiss Squats

FunnyNameFC

snooker7

Isyourmotherwell

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Jammy Gits

Jambo4Life

Up T' Bloody Tree

Tochy Zee FC

Pique Blinders

King of Hearts

Bayern Bru

AC Yerbaws

Jimbo XI

The Natural Orders

Updated list of members to pay. Thanks.

On 15/08/2018 at 09:42, Homme said:

HMFC OZ

You Berra Believe It

St!ll Al!ve

MF Djoum

Swiss Squats

FunnyNameFC

Isyourmotherwell

Yellow Cowdenbeath

Jammy Gits

Jambo4Life

Up T' Bloody Tree

Tochy Zee FC

Pique Blinders

King of Hearts

Bayern Bru

AC Yerbaws

Jimbo XI

The Natural Orders

Updated list of members to pay. Thanks.

Snooker7 entry received.

Much appreciated and good luck.

List updated too. Cheers folks.

Oh and De Bruyne is injured so about 90% of you may want to have a look at your teams :lol:

Edited by Homme

gerry mccauley

That should be 

Just now, Homme said:

Snooker7 entry received.

Much appreciated and good luck.

Thanks.  

Got lucky last week to have Wan-Bissaka's 12 points come off my bench because Bednarek didn't play.

I'll probably captain Aguero this week but Mendy is tempting, he was practically playing as a left winger v Arsenal and very likely to get clean sheet points this week, but it wouldn't surprise me if Aguero got 2-3 goals against Huddersfield and it's still early in the season, playing it safe and going for the higher percentage option is probably the best way to go. Mendy may play further back if Sane comes into the team so it might be worth waiting to see where they play when both on the pitch at the same time.

Hi folks, gentle reminder for your entry fees to those who haven’t paid. Can you please PM me for the details.

cheers