• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• Statto

• Thumper

• gerry mccauley

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa Rica-rdo Fuller will be entered as soon as I get round to registering on the app and picking a team again! 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Costa Rica-rdo Fuller will be entered as soon as I get round to registering on the app and picking a team again! 

If you are stuck for time you can auto select a team at the start, so you can join private leagues.

I did this a couple of weeks ago and only sorted my team yesterday.

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Entered. Will sort payment soon.

Thanks for entering. Good luck!

Thanks to those who have joined today so far.

Take your mind of the result and enter a team :-)

10 hours ago, Syd said:

Just sent my money for Unbelievable Jeff-C

Sy

Sorry just picking this up now.

payment received and I’ve marked you off.

thanks and good luck again!

1 hour ago, Amoruso_lets_it_run said:

Joined. Money sent. Team Name = Begbie's Select XI

Nice one for organising

I've received your entry.

Thanks very much for participating. Good luck!

Bump.

Let's get a big push on over the next couple of weeks. Time running out to get a team in!

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:52, Homme said:

Hi everyone,

That time of year again. The FPL competition run on JKB over the past few years is now open once more for the upcoming season. It was only a few weeks ago that almost ?300 in cash prizes was dished out to the winners! It would be great to equal or beat this prize pot this year again.

It's your standard Fantasy Football game. £100M to spend on players with transfers available throughout the season. The rules are simple - the persons with the most points at the end of the 2018/19 season is declared the winner. Last time around we had cash prizes for the top 5 players - prizes are agreed between participants when all monies are collected.

ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE IS £6 - Prize money will be the total amount collected by the cut off date of September 15th. This gives a month after the season starts to have your entry fee in. All prize money split will be decided by entrants when it is known what the total prize pot is. The more entrants, the greater the prizes and perhaps the more places we can award prizes to.

I have increased the entry fee by £1 this year to generate a little more prize money to have small monthly cash prizes too. I hope this generates interest for those who maybe aren’t doing well enough to win the whole thing but have a shot at winning on a month basis.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] - In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £6 will be received with no fees taken.

Alernatively if you would like to send your entry fee via a bank transfer, please PM me for the details - PLEASE DO NOT USE PREVIOUS BANK DETAILS FOR THIS COMEPTITON!! 

When sending details please include info such as your team name and JKB username. This makes it so much easier when collecting and to tell who has paid and who has yet to pay.

You can sign up and select your team here - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - Please note that to qualify for the first gameweek and to avoid playing catch up you must have your team selected by 19:00 on August 10

The league has now been set up and the code to join is

164434-44431

This competition has been approved by admin and permission has been sought to run it on JBK.

If any more info is sought please feel free to ask me. Use this thread for FPL discussion and to declare your involvement. Thanks and good luck!

That's me paid your paypal account from [email protected] Team Name is Absolute Mince United :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

That's me paid your paypal account from [email protected] Team Name is Absolute Mince United :thumbsup:

Just noticed this. Payment received.

Thanks and good luck!

18 minutes ago, Barack said:

What's the pot just now?

It's currently £156 if everyone enters pays up. I can't remember what we were at this stage last year.

Hoping for a last minute rush next week!

32 minutes ago, gerry mccauley said:

Just joined and entered as newbie...  payment to follow next Thursday.

Thanks mate.  Remember and let me know when it’s paid!

16 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Check your PMs Homme :thumbsup:

Have you sent me one? I’ve no new messages in my inbox.

Hi gents, thanks to all for joining / paying today.  Monies received for the following teams:-

Bunch of Monkeys

Marooned in Maywick

Good luck folks!

Thanks to the other handful of teams that have signed up in the last day or two as well. We are filling up nicely!

Current potential prize pot of £186.

NaturalOrder74

I’m very interested I usually do this every year for fun with mates but be good to have a cash thing going on, do you just leave team name in a reference on the PayPal or something ? 

7 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I’m very interested I usually do this every year for fun with mates but be good to have a cash thing going on, do you just leave team name in a reference on the PayPal or something ? 

Hi mate. Yes if you do enter just put your name on the PayPal reference. That way I can mark you off.

Bump for Sunday!

Be nice to get a few more entries today. Remember Friday is the deadline and you are all back at work tomorrow ?

1 hour ago, eighteen seventyfour said:

Team in now Homme, Away up in Gorgie, money just been sent via Paypal.

Thanks bud, I’ve received it.

good luck!

15 minutes ago, novoman said:

2 teams        

my team              Rudi’s left peg 

the Mrs team.     51 shades of maroon

£12 sent 

Nice one, thanks a lot!

Good luck to you both!

8 minutes ago, iceking5 said:

Joined for Jambo Wannabes and payment sent by PayPal

Nice one, thanks a lot. I have received your payment.

all the best for the competition. 

Just logged on for the first time in a couple of days. Blown away by the numbers over the weekend so thank you to everyone who has entered and everyone who sent their money over the weekend. Too many to name!

This is the final week to have your team in and score points for Gameweek 1. If possible get your entries in so you are not playing catch up!

Potential prize pot is at £252

Monies collected to date is £192

Thanks again!