Ali Crawford

reaths17

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Individually it's hard to tell but a team is more than just the sum of its parts. ?

I would agree there.

Just have to look at the World Cup and see alot of quality individuals having a poor tournaments so far down to not gelling or a mishaped line-up.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• maroonnicky63

• Mikey1874

• Cruyff Turn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

He's a player that would improve our squad. We need to clear out a couple of midfielders though. 

Wouldn't surprise me if we do. 

Famous 1874
16 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

He's a player that would improve our squad. We need to clear out a couple of midfielders though. 

Callachan and Martin will go. Not sure who else though. 

3 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Callachan and Martin will go. Not sure who else though. 

Cowie will be encouraged into coaching I'd imagine. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him much and this is his last year.

Can't see us giving Djoum a new deal either.

Famous 1874
Just now, cosanostra said:

Cowie will be encouraged into coaching I'd imagine. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him much and this is his last year.

Can't see us giving Djoum a new deal either.

Yeah personally I don’t think Cowie is good enough anymore and yeah Djoum won’t get a new deal, when does his contract expire?

7 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Yeah personally I don’t think Cowie is good enough anymore and yeah Djoum won’t get a new deal, when does his contract expire?

Not too sure tbh. 

Got a feeling that this is his last year but that may be bollocks.

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'd be very surprised if we didn't offer Djoum a new deal, unless he suffers another season of injury woes.

There's a fair chance that might happen.

He's struggled to recapture his early form as well although he looked better before he got hurt.

I just think Levein might have seen enough and think it's time to move him on.

maroonnicky63
4 hours ago, Deviskan said:

It's not me that needs to calm down 'son' (laughable calling someone that in itself)...

Tell you what, why don't you toddle off...put your hair in pigtails, maybe grab a skipping rope or a piece of chalk to play hopscotch...and then you can properly act like the 10 year old girl that you're opinion appears to come from.

Someone call then WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE! poor old Nicky doesn't like it when nasty Ali Crawford says slightly uncomplimentary things about Hearts.

What makes it more amusing, is that he probably said the comments as a slightly immature young man...who would no doubt have felt rejected and therefore lashed out (ironic huh Nicky!).

What the hell was that ??????????????? are you ok miss ??

maroonnicky63
On 20/06/2018 at 15:49, Barack said:

But you'll give him your full support, should he end up signing, of course?

of course every player that pulls the jersey on will get my full support as always which is more than I can say for some on here

3 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

What the hell was that ??????????????? are you ok miss ??

A grown 55 year old man...crying because a young player said he wanted to beat Hearts after we released him...are you ok 'son'?

Embarrassing.

maroonnicky63
Just now, Deviskan said:

A grown 55 year old man...crying because a young player said he wanted to beat Hearts after we released him...are you ok 'son'?

Embarrassing.

who's 55 and by the way are you skipping school today  ??

3 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

who's 55 and by the way are you skipping school today  ??

Just to confirm, you embarrassed yourself by acting like an immature child throwing their toys out the pram, due to a player making slightly annoyed and completely understandable remarks about Hearts after we released him.

You've subsequently (when called out about it), responded by trying to insinuate I'm younger than yourself (and therefore my opinion isn't relevant).

Finally, you further attempt to suggest I'm a child by asking if I'm skipping school...maybe (in the long distant past) if you had gone to school you would know what a comma was.

Like I say...embarrassing, keep digging though!

maroonnicky63
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Just to confirm, you embarrassed yourself by acting like an immature child throwing their toys out the pram, due to a player making slightly annoyed and completely understandable remarks about Hearts after we released him.

You've subsequently (when called out about it), responded by trying to insinuate I'm younger than yourself (and therefore my opinion isn't relevant).

Finally, you further attempt to suggest I'm a child by asking if I'm skipping school...maybe (in the long distant past) if you had gone to school you would know what a comma was.

Like I say...embarrassing, keep digging though!

ok I will ask again Sherlock who is 55 ?  

Captain America
12 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

ok I will ask again Sherlock who is 55 ?  

Cameron Logan was number 55 last season.

That might change this season though.

:clyay: