New home kit

Agentjambo

Pants Shaton

Looks good and proud of our charity partnership - we are a special club.

I think this will look good on Berra as he’s holding a big piece of silver above his head.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• ...a bit disco

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Beast Boy

Nice kit. Also pleased with the sponsorship arrangement, beats the peanuts we were getting for sticking that shite looking Wonga logo on our tops recently. Certain to be worth a lot more financially too.

Edited by Bez

36 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Cracking looker.

XXL just to get my monies worth :ninja:

Will look good with a king rib supper down the front of it imo.

Curious how well it sell compared to last year's top.

Personally I find it a bit same to two of the puma kits we had recently and I won't be buying it.

Good to see some are loving it though.

I like it and will buy it.  My favourite bit is the HM logo on the back. 

Edited by Haken

Midloth_Iain
14 minutes ago, Bez said:

and ...........

Image result for maroon adidas sambas

:clyay:

2 hours ago, adayinmay said:

The most amazing thing about that promo film is the grass on the pitch!!?? How fast was that?

Strip is cool too.

I think that's probably clever editing.

You don't see any video of the pitch, or pics of the players in the new strip, on the pitch.

You do see the new top (on it's own) on SOME piece of grass - not necessarily the pitch though...

1 minute ago, Kid Creole said:

and ...........

Beautiful. Pair of badly fitting Matalan jeans fluttering inches above those, leading up to a king-rib stained new Home top, stretched over a nice jolly beer gut.

Look out Paris and Milan.

19 minutes ago, Bez said:

4 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

and ...........

:jjyay:

JamboBornNBred

2  ordered.One home top for me and one full strip  for my 9 month old....His first Hearts strip.

Edited by JamboBornNBred
extra s

Not seeing this “subtle centre stripe colour blocking”... I don’t think, anyway... I’m not convinced I even know what a “subtle centre stripe colour blocking” looks like tbh.

I like the look of it.   The price, less so.  Will probably still buy it.   Looks better than the one for season just past.  

1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

Hearts fans - it's disgraceful to have Wonga as shirt sponsor, no matter how much money we get from it

Also Hearts fans - I'm over having Save The Children as sponsor, I want something different

Football fans in having a different opinion shocker. 

2 hours ago, Longshanks said:

The way I read the statement, we are making a fortune by having save the children as our sponsor.  Wealthy benefactors are pumping more money at us for doing it, don't know the numbers but wouldn't be surprised if it's same kind of money as a more traditional sponsor. 

I would imagine with the financial astuteness of AB its either going to be on a par or higher and hopefully the promise of more from the benefactor due to continuing the relationship. 

Fingers crossed anyway 

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Bez said:

Not seeing this “subtle centre stripe colour blocking”... I don’t think, anyway... I’m not convinced I even know what a “subtle centre stripe colour blocking” looks like tbh.

Too subtle for you Bez? :laugh:

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, Bez said:

I can see it

but then I also see dead people.

3B8F2E6D-95C6-4E7D-ADCE-6919BA0B71EE.jpeg

PhoenixHearts

People actually complaining about Save The Children sponsor FFS. Even beyond what it represents, it looks good. Subtle, easy to read and doesn't draw the eye away from the most important part, the badge over the left breast.

I know we've got some serial complainers in here though, who think we could have had something "better", so I've taken the liberty of 'improving' the sponsor.

LB.jpg

GENTING.jpg

JD.jpg

Nandos.jpg

Hertz.jpg

Palm.jpg

365.jpg

Qatar.jpg

Hainan hearts.jpg

Edited by PhoenixHearts

1 hour ago, Apache Mal said:

We had a silver bukta strip in 90 -91. 

It wasn’t a shiny silver though, like the original.  

How could any worthwhile human being criticise being sponsored by Save the Children.

Jesus Christ - been a lot of lows on this site but that ploughs below any level of decency.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Kid Creole said:

in the video, 34 seconds in ..........

image.thumb.png.06f7768ebcc0fab1701151708f2fba22.png

teaser of the away socks per chance ?

or what ?

I reckon that we're looking at the sole of the sock here. you tend to see that grey striping on sports socks.

9 minutes ago, Bez said:

If you look at the video and freeze it at 8 seconds where the three players are coming out the tunnel looking like their heads are frozen, you can just about see a contrast running down from the collar/shoulder/armpit, an inch or two to the right of the crest and touching the edge of the STC logo. I think it's clearest on Berra but I wouldn't see it without knowing I was looking for it.

46 minutes ago, Bez said:

Nice kit. Also pleased with the sponsorship arrangement, beats the peanuts we were getting for sticking that shite looking Wonga logo on our tops recently. Certain to be worth a lot more financially too.

To be fair, the peanuts kept us afloat, and was one of the largest sponsorship deals we had ever had, at that time. 

5 minutes ago, JamboBornNBred said:

2  ordered.One home top for me and one full strip  for my 9 month old....His first Hearts strip.

Well done mate,wear it with pride ....too many Old Firm glory hunting twats in the Borders ! 

JamboBornNBred
1 minute ago, jambokev said:

Well done mate,wear it with pride ....too many Old Firm glory hunting twats in the Borders ! 

Tell me about it...........This street will be maroon :)

19 minutes ago, JamboBornNBred said:

Gaun yersel mate, bet the wee man will look brilliant ???????????

6 minutes ago, Paolo said:

To be fair, the peanuts kept us afloat, and was one of the largest sponsorship deals we had ever had, at that time. 

It was the largest, and it was peanuts. It never kept us afloat, it played a part, but overall a much smaller part than the share issue and the ticket sales. I for one am glad that we are now getting much better value for putting something on our strips.

I P Knightley
9 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

People actually complaining about Save The Children sponsor FFS. Even beyond what it represents, it looks good. Subtle, easy to read and doesn't draw the eye away from the most important part, the badge over the left breast.

I know we've got some cereal complainers in here though, who think we could have had something "better", so I've taken the liberty of 'improving' the sponsor.

I got some Sainsbury's own brand version of Rice Krispies. They didn't pop or crackle, never mind snap. Waste of feckin' money.

9 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I reckon that we're looking at the sole of the sock here. you tend to see that grey striping on sports socks.

If you look at the video and freeze it at 8 seconds where the three players are coming out the tunnel looking like their heads are frozen, you can just about see a contrast running down from the collar/shoulder/armpit, an inch or two to the right of the crest and touching the edge of the STC logo. I think it's clearest on Berra but I wouldn't see it without knowing I was looking for it.

Cheers. If I can be bothered I’ll have a wee look later. ?

14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Too subtle for you Bez? :laugh:

Tbf, if it was too subtle for me, it could fly right over your head and shit all over you, and you would be blissfully unaware. ?

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Never mind the silly fitba' tap.

Tell us all more...

The whole evening I was under the impression she was hiding a fantastic set of pretty big pert boobies’ but bra’s these days are deceiving ?

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Bez said:

Tbf, if it was too subtle for me, it could fly right over your head and shit all over you, and you would be blissfully unaware. ?

That's a little OTT. Who knew you were so sensitive! :cornette_dog:

Midloth_Iain
11 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

****ing love a long sleeved Hearts top so I do...

likewise. Love the championship season, sponsorless adidas one  ! :pleased:

12 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

****ing love a long sleeved Hearts top so I do...

Me too - can't remember the posters name on here but I managed to get myself a long sleeve version of the 2002/03 top that he was giving away. Love the thing :wub:

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That's a little OTT. Who knew you were so sensitive! :cornette_dog:

Really? Sorry if it came across that way old bean. I just assumed you realised you come across as a bit oblivious and slow to catch on. :lol:

I’ll be more sensitive to your feelings in future mate. :)

Lucille's Thirsty

I’m one for a simple elegant strip with zero imagination and apart from those hideous Umbro around the base of the sleeve. It looks quite decent. Won’t be buying however as I’m into my fashion and well Umbro. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Bez said:

Really? Sorry if it came across that way old bean. I just assumed you realised you come across as a bit oblivious and slow to catch on. :lol:

I’ll be more sensitive to your feelings in future mate. :)

No need to bother. Clearly I'm not on the same intellectual wavelength you're on. (Thankfully)! :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I got some Sainsbury's own brand version of Rice Krispies. They didn't pop or crackle, never mind snap. Waste of feckin' money.

Think he'll get some Frostie replies to his post !

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

No need to bother. Clearly I'm not on the same intellectual wavelength you're on. (Thankfully)! :thumbsup:

I didn’t actually think that would be much of a surprise for you to hear. I’ll do my best not to highlight it too much in future though. :D

Edited by Bez

Robbo-Jambo

Really decent top but for me the umbro diamonds on the end of the arms spoils it slightly

Ron Burgundy
2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Really decent top but for me the umbro diamonds on the end of the arms spoils it slightly

I agree..

54 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

and ...........

Where can I purchase those ?

PhoenixHearts
28 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

You know, I can't believe I typed that because I know the difference between serial and cereal, but I was thinking about cereal in my head as I typed. Always typing things I'm thinking of by accident, instead of what I mean to write, even if they're not similar words at all.

Brutal. I'll own it.