Football Manager 2019

VivaObua

10 hours ago, VivaObua said:

Willie Howie on the door.

Good pal of Eldar Hadzimehmodovic that posts on here.

13 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Naismith is just under 5k a week wage contribution.

Viva can you let us know who the top 5 current ability and top 5 potential abilty are?

Just in the Hearts squad?

The 4 best players are Berra, Naismith Lafferty and Maclean and 4 best potentials are Cochrane Souttar McDonald and Uche.

Biggest problem I can see in the squad is Olly Lee is ranked 23rd best Hearts player. Obviously this reflects where he has come from it's to big a jump from where he is to where I hope he'll get to especially as someone has rated him over  a full season and I've only seen him in a couple of diddy friendlies and some betfred group stage matches. All the new players in the file are hard to edit just some I'll have a better idea come the January update.

Edited by VivaObua

Hampden Demolition

Surprised at Lee tbh. Surely coming off a good season at Luton will be reflected in the game? I’ve signed him in FM18 and He’s not great.

rudi must stay
49 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

The 4 best players are Berra, Naismith Lafferty and Maclean and 4 best potentials are Cochrane Souttar McDonald and Uche.

Biggest problem I can see in the squad is Olly Lee is ranked 23rd best Hearts player. Obviously this reflects where he has come from it's to big a jump from where he is to where I hope he'll get to especially as someone has rated him over  a full season and I've only seen him in a couple of diddy friendlies and some betfred group stage matches. All the new players in the file are hard to edit just some I'll have a better idea come the January update.

I think Lee should be one of the best. Maybe 6 or 7th, looks a classy player and it won't be long before he's having a great impact in games. Look at his free kick for the last goal, quality

• 1 year later...
MaskedMarauder

Bumping this old thread so apologies if there’s any newer ones that I’ve missed!

Been off work for a week or so now and been hammering the new updated January transfer window for 2020 FM with Hearts. Boyce is a terrific addition and so is Advijaj. Langer a complete waste of space!

Been trying to integrate as many youngsters as I can. MacKenzie Lawler has been a sensation for me. Started playing him due to injuries up top and he just finished the season with 19 goals for the first team. Cammy Logan has been decent at right back filling in for Smith on occasions. Been trying to get Leo Watson more experience but after a promising start he’s fairly fell away and I think a loan will be best for him now. Harry Stone been great in spells too but can’t rely on him being my number 1 for the season so sending him out on loan also. Sean Ward has the occasional MOTM award for me but again not a complete regular yet. 

International wise we are well represented. Cochrane, Souttar, Halkett and Hickey are Scotland first team regulars. Smith, Washington & Boyce all regulars for N.Ireland. Avdijaj plays for Kosovo every game too. 

My team of the season for the year that just finished is basically all Hearts academy. 

Harry Stone

Aaron Hickey

Craig Halkett

John Souttar

Michael Smith / Cammy Logan

Peter Haring

Harry Cochrane

Andy Irving

Anthony McDonald / Sean Ward

Mackenzie Lawler

Liam Boyce / Conor Washington. 

Really enjoying the new update and we have a great squad. How’s everyone else getting on?

On 01/08/2018 at 13:19, rudi must stay said:

I think Lee should be one of the best. Maybe 6 or 7th, looks a classy player and it won't be long before he's having a great impact in games. Look at his free kick for the last goal, quality

😱😱

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can you download and play football manager on an iPad?

Yeah FM touch or handheld or what ever it's called. 

He Who Cannot Be Named

Toby Sibbick has been a revelation for me playing in the Half Back role. Even chips in with a goal every few games. 

10 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Bumping this old thread so apologies if there’s any newer ones that I’ve missed!

Been off work for a week or so now and been hammering the new updated January transfer window for 2020 FM with Hearts. Boyce is a terrific addition and so is Advijaj. Langer a complete waste of space!

Been trying to integrate as many youngsters as I can. MacKenzie Lawler has been a sensation for me. Started playing him due to injuries up top and he just finished the season with 19 goals for the first team. Cammy Logan has been decent at right back filling in for Smith on occasions. Been trying to get Leo Watson more experience but after a promising start he’s fairly fell away and I think a loan will be best for him now. Harry Stone been great in spells too but can’t rely on him being my number 1 for the season so sending him out on loan also. Sean Ward has the occasional MOTM award for me but again not a complete regular yet. 

International wise we are well represented. Cochrane, Souttar, Halkett and Hickey are Scotland first team regulars. Smith, Washington & Boyce all regulars for N.Ireland. Avdijaj plays for Kosovo every game too. 

My team of the season for the year that just finished is basically all Hearts academy. 

Harry Stone

Aaron Hickey

Craig Halkett

John Souttar

Michael Smith / Cammy Logan

Peter Haring

Harry Cochrane

Andy Irving

Anthony McDonald / Sean Ward

Mackenzie Lawler

Liam Boyce / Conor Washington. 

Really enjoying the new update and we have a great squad. How’s everyone else getting on?

Boyce has been really shit for me. I think he’s only scored once. I loaned Langer out to Airdrie. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Boyce has been really shit for me. I think he’s only scored once. I loaned Langer out to Airdrie. :lol: 

I sold him for 22k to livi, No doubt he's gonna kick on. If you set the passing tactic to direct, hit early crosses and through balls and set it to play wide boyce will get loads of chances provided your wingers have good crossing.