Offers already made to 3 players ( merged )

maroonsgotop

Just now, Francis Albert said:

A few  Killie fans, insane or otherwise, would bat an eyelid.

Doubt it... what with us being a much bigger club and everything. :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spencer

• JamboAl

• Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Then they'd be wrong, proving their insanity.

Give it up, FA.

Bridge of Djoum

Front page of the Record tomorrow.

''Ayrshire town sees hike in eyelid batting'' 

Edited by New York Fleapit

2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Why would anyone try and have a pop at them? .. for sharing information early rather that Letting everyone else hear it from some tabloid slump 

that's unreal and if they genuinely feel like that .. I hope if they are reading this that they know a lot of people will also be very grateful for them taking the time to share .. I'm sure they won't do it for their own benefit 

Plenty on here will disagree with that, and i no longer will share names to do 40+ pages of greif combined.

19 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Plenty on here will disagree with that, and i no longer will share names to do 40+ pages of greif combined.

Completely understand - don't  blame you in the slightest for that and if that was what u had to put up with before 

you were 1 I always kept an eye out for on transfer posts and I don't think I was alone there 

shocker in all honesty and I hope whoever was involved is now quite proud of theirself as they have spoiled it for the rest of us 

17 hours ago, HeartofHartley said:

People thinking we stand a chance with Mcgeough.. .....

Deary me. 

Exactly this. No idea where this chat is coming from. 

All Out Attack
1 hour ago, adayinmay said:

Exactly this. No idea where this chat is coming from. 

What would be wrong with McGeoch. A proven SPFL standard player who would add bite to our midfield. 

We can afford more than Hibs. The only variable here would be whether he could get a move down south. 

Hopefully we are following this closely. 

Newsflash: Danny Dyer to sign for Hearts. Apparently he promised to sort out the Hibs defence and promises to be a "propa naughty" player on the pitch before partaking in some "pavement dancing" afterwards. Should go down a treat with some of our supporters. 

13 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Newsflash: Danny Dyer to sign for Hearts. Apparently he promised to sort out the Hibs defence and promises to be a "propa naughty" player on the pitch before partaking in some "pavement dancing" afterwards. Should go down a treat with some of our supporters. 

Oh how I laughed at that post

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
5 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Levein doesn’t like attacking or flair players

Which is why he brought in Fuller, Valois, De Vries, Wyness and played Juanjo.

****ing clowns on here

At least have the courage to tag the posters you're firing abuse at. ?

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

The intellectually challenged would!

Hearts are a bigger club than Killie - fact!  We were a bigger club when we were in the Championship and now, we're the same bigger club we were then.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, ISMAparty said:

At least have the courage to tag the posters you're firing abuse at. ?

That would make his post about a mile long on the shitometer of posts.

i wish jj was my dad
7 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

That would make his post about a mile long on the shitometer of posts.

It wouldn't actuaĺly. There are only about 6 or so. Even if they account for half the posts on here

colinmaroon
12 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It wouldn't actuaĺly. There are only about 6 or so. Even if they account for half the posts on here

But there's a lot of s*** in the ometer!

To paraphrase the central character of my favourite film at the moment, 

"Never has so much s**** been posted by so few!"

Edited by colinmaroon

Harry Potter
8 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Leicester city won the EPL but they aren't bigger that Man U, Chelsea, spurs, etc ... or have I got this wrong!

Very much true.

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Would that be the fans that dont sit like cardboard cutouts and rustle sweet papers.

6 hours ago, New York Fleapit said:

Front page of the Record tomorrow.

''Ayrshire town sees hike in eyelid batting'' 

That, my Jambo Friend, is funny :pimp2:

I'd like us to get McGeouch just for the scarf over the heid and kissing the badge moments.

Derby goals would also be tremendous.

Jamboscanbevicius

Bain, McGeouch, Ali Crawford, Templeton, Mulumbu, Kiltie, Davidson, Alston, Mannus, O’Hara

... all out of contract this summer and worth a look at. Several would definitely strengthen us!

1 minute ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

Bain, McGeouch, Ali Crawford, Templeton, Mulumbu, Kiltie, Davidson, Alston, Mannus, O’Hara

... all out of contract this summer and worth a look at. Several would definitely strengthen us!

Sure I saw Kiltie had signed a new deal recently? Good player who would have been worth taking a chance on.

Jamboscanbevicius

Shame about Kiltie. I’m sure a few of the others will have deals on the table from their clubs too... but maybe that’s why we’ve tabled 3 offers. We should

certainly be in the mix for some of these guys!

For some reason I thought Aberdeen had agreed a deal with McGeouch. Not that it matters, I doubt we’d get him.

I think Allan McGregor and Scott Fraser will be two of them. If there’s any chance we can get Charlie Adam too then go for it.

buzzbomb1958
On 30/03/2018 at 15:55, maroonsgotop said:

According to BBC website, Levein states we have already made offers to 3 new players and hopes to get 4 or 5 players signed early. He also said a number will be leaving and will announce details of those players fairly soon round about the split. Had heard offers had been made to Gordon & Temps with Milinkovic leaving but no idea how accurate that is.

If the last 2 windows are anything to go I'm  not holding my breath,As long as Levein is there we are treading water we could sign  Messi and play him as  a left back ,but the manager knows but the guys a feckin dinasour but hey ho It's only one more season wasted but that's okydoky

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

If the last 2 windows are anything to go I'm  not holding my breath,As long as Levein is there we are treading water we could sign  Messi and play him as  a left back ,but the manager knows but the guys a feckin dinasour but hey ho It's only one more season wasted but that's okydoky

What a load of crock!

Buzzbomb1958,a double misnomer!

Don't hold your breath, but hold your nose, the Leith reek is of chemical warfare proportions.

6 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Berra

Milinkovic

Lafferty

Mitchell

Naismith

Adao

Were all signed in the last two windows were they not? 

47 minutes ago, Bez said:

Berra

Milinkovic

Lafferty

Mitchell

Naismith

Adao

Were all signed in the last two windows were they not? 

Yes.  Terrible, terrible negative signings.  If he signs any more like them, I'll be, likesay, a wee bit radge, ay?

On 30/03/2018 at 16:10, Queensland Jambo said:

We are signing Gordan so he can make amends for that sitter v Stuttgart.

Still makes me seethe when I think about it even now.

I still can't forgive him for that. :seething:  

Captain Canada

It will be interesting to find out who's leaving if we secure a top 6 spot today. Possibly all of the following and one or two more? 

McLaughlin

Buaben 

Cowie

Hughes

1 minute ago, StanLaurel said:

It will be interesting to find out who's leaving if we secure a top 6 spot today. Possibly all of the following and one or two more? 

McLaughlin

Buaben 

Cowie

Hughes

Beith albeit he's hardly got anywhere near

Liam Smith?

Cowie won't leave 

Captain Canada

I'd forgotten about those two. I think they'll both go too. Smith will sign for St. Mirren permanently I reckon. We've got Godinho, Smith and Brandon (when fit) who can all play there. 

I just read an article with Cowie and it seems certain he's staying. I wasn't sure what his contract situation was. 

1 minute ago, StanLaurel said:

I'd forgotten about those two. I think they'll both go too. Smith will sign for St. Mirren permanently I reckon. We've got Godinho, Smith and Brandon (when fit) who can all play there. 

I just read an article with Cowie and it seems certain he's staying. I wasn't sure what his contract situation was. 

First team contracts here

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heart-of-midlothian-fc/kader/verein/43/saison_id/2017

16 minutes ago, StanLaurel said:

McLaughlin

Buaben 

Cowie

Hughes

I think Cowie still has another year to run. 

He could go of course but I would be surprised if so. 

5 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Cowie trolled Harry Cochrane at the 50 metre sprint at training on Friday.

Young Harry trying so hard he lost his stride a couple of times whereas the thoroughbred Cowie was just out for a light trot.

I'm sure it was just hierarchy but at the start of training and running round the pitch leaders 3 were Berra, Naismith and Cowie.

Edited by DETTY29

3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Cowie trolled Harry Cochrane at the 50 metre sprint at training on Friday.

Young Harry trying so hard he lost his stride a couple of times whereas the thoroughbred Cowie was just out for a light trot.

I'm sure it was just hierarchy but at the start of training and running round the pitch leaders 3 were Berra, Naismith and Cowie.

I'd be happy for Cowie to stay.  I think he's under-rated and unappreciated.  Playing him out wide, though, doesn't do him any favours.  If we had a fully fit squad, I think he might find himself on the bench more often than not.  Will largely depend on who we manage to keep or sign in the summer.

heartmussel
50 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Are we not trying to get Demi back for another loan spell?

I read that on here to,but is his contract not up at end of season with Man Utd?

37 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Listen if we are considering giving Hughes another deal at his age and fitness then we should be offering Cowie a 3 year deal.

56 minutes ago, StanLaurel said:

McLaughlin

Buaben 

Cowie

Hughes

Add a few of the loan signings to that. I mean the young players we have put out on loan.

jamboinglasgow
30 minutes ago, Haken said:

I'd be happy for Cowie to stay.  I think he's under-rated and unappreciated.  Playing him out wide, though, doesn't do him any favours.  If we had a fully fit squad, I think he might find himself on the bench more often than not.  Will largely depend on who we manage to keep or sign in the summer.

Yup,  even if he doesn't start he is a useful squad player. And what he brings off the pitch is important. Read any interview with the young players and they all talk about his influence. 

buzzbomb1958
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

What a load of crock!

Buzzbomb1958,a double misnomer!

Don't hold your breath, but hold your nose, the Leith reek is of chemical warfare proportions.

Oh that old chestnut if you don't like Levein style football your a hibby ,number 1 don't you dare infer I am vermin, number2 I've probably been a Jambo longer than you've been on the planet number, 3 I was trying to infer doesn't matter who Levein signs it's the negativity which brings players down,Oh and number 4 who gets called Colin anymore birdwatchers, trainspotters ,I rest my case ps On a forum everyone is ENTITLED to their OPINION

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Here's what I think the squad will look like next season

GK:  2 x new keepers (Jon away unfortunately and Jack on loan)

Defence:  Godinho, Brandon, Smith, Souttar, Berra, Hughes, new left back.  Keep Hughes for experience/back up and hope Mitchell comes back.  Smith and Randall away.

Midfield:  Djoum, Danny, Cowie, Cochrane, McDonald, Henderson, Moore.  Hope we can keep Adao.  Bauben, Beith, Callachan, Skinny all away.  We need at least 2 if not 3 experienced signings in midfield.

Strikers:  Lafferty, Currie.  Hope we can keep Naismith.  1 signing if Naismith stays, 2 if he doesn't.

Bazzas right boot

Ffs.

Hibs light years ahead

Killie bigger than Hearts.....

Colin isn't an acceptable name anymore!

Jkb dropping truth bombs all over the place!

1 hour ago, Haken said:

Yes.  Terrible, terrible negative signings.  If he signs any more like them, I'll be, likesay, a wee bit radge, ay?

I don't think many Hearts fans have complained about these signings really.

Its old ground covered so many times recently but we can complain about the approach to some matches, whether these players are playing or not.

Set up , tactics and mentality are important to help make the best of what we have. 

Maybe its the midfield that's let us down this season? Maybe the manager?, maybe it's the transitional period? Maybe the players haven't given us their best often enough?

Whatever the reason I hope it's resolved next season moving forward. 

queensferryjambo
On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 15:55, maroonsgotop said:

According to BBC website, Levein states we have already made offers to 3 new players and hopes to get 4 or 5 players signed early. He also said a number will be leaving and will announce details of those players fairly soon round about the split. Had heard offers had been made to Gordon & Temps with Milinkovic leaving but no idea how accurate that is.

I am not sure of the accuracy of your source but if Levein has made 3 offers one of the offers I have heard is Demetri Mitchell. Not sure if it is for a permanent deal or another loan deal for a season.

Mitchell's operation apparently went really well and all continuing well he may even feature for us again before the end of the season. 

• redm changed the title to Offers already made to 3 players