Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Enzo Chiefo
15 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

We had not sold 13,900 STs before the season started. That’s an out and out lie.

We had sold 13900 before our first home league game at Murrayfield.  That is a fact. A lot of posters with selective memories on here today, desperately trying to spin a reduction in sales as a positive. No shame in admitting sales are down as i'm sure they will be increase again next year if we continue to play like we did today. 

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We had sold 13900 before our first home league game at Murrayfield.  That is a fact.

Which was how many games into the season and on what date?

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We had sold 13900 before our first home league game at Murrayfield.  That is a fact. A lot of posters with selective memories on here today, desperately trying to spin a reduction in sales as a positive. No shame in admitting sales are down as i'm sure they will be increase again next year if we continue to play like we did today. 

So not before the season started as you claimed? 

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Which was how many games into the season and on what date?

9th September, 5 games into the season. 

Which is still before the season started according to Enzo :rofl:

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sportsound for me today Dave. Enjoy the game. :thumbsup:

You might need to get used to it. 

Enzo Chiefo
10 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

So not before the season started as you claimed? 

Before the first home game  as ive stated many times. Remember we had the first 4  games away last year??? Like for like comparisons means comparing the sales figures before the first HOME game 

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It was launched when we were very close to 14k. I realise we didnt achieve it until November but we had about 13.9k before the first home game. Thats the figure we should be comparing this seasons sales with.

Just admit you're making things up. People are handing you facts and still you twist and turn rather than admit you're wrong.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Before the first home game  as ive stated many times. Remember we had the first 4  games away last year??? Like for like comparisons means comparing the sales figures before the first HOME game 

:laugh:

Even when you write it yourself, you still don't understand

JamboGraham
28 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We had sold 13900 before our first home league game at Murrayfield.  That is a fact.

I haven’t seen that figure quoted before. What is the source? Do you know if that figure includes the Murrayfield mini season ticket packages?

Alex Kintner
12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Apologies, I misread your original post as saying before first game rather than first home game. My mistake.

MacDonald Jardine
5 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

That has been the case for a while as I used the same card for a few seasons.

I've had only two cards since they came in.

I expect that to continue. 

Clerry Jambo

Come on guys wtf does it matter, we ALL knew sales would be down but it appears only slightly.

More wins like today and these other seats will be filled easily

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Come on guys wtf does it matter, we ALL knew sales would be down but it appears only slightly.

More wins like today and these other seats will be filled easily

Excellent home record: check. Exciting new signings: check. Pace and width: check. 4 or 5 dangerous strikers competing for the jerseys: check. But,but Levein is a big feardie away from home so I won't be renewing. Oh wait! 

Running out if excuses now

jacklivi1874

Enzo needs a distraction me thinks, let it go ,you made your points yonks ago, why keep coming back to the well with the same old ?? so sad me thinks 

Take yer burd out:getout:and enjoy the result 

10 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Has our Belgian doom and gloom merchant come out of his nuclear bunker yet? He will be devastated at these figures. 

There is more than one on here?

i wish jj was my dad
22 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

There is more than one on here?

1984 Anderlecht midfielder. Missed a penalty against Spurs I think.

Happiest when we aren't winning but running out of reasons for talking us down. 

Enzo Chiefo
4 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

Apologies, I misread your original post as saying before first game rather than first home game. My mistake.

No problem Frank. It's all academic now and probably taking away from what was a great result today.:thumbsup:

Enzo Chiefo
3 hours ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Enzo needs a distraction me thinks, let it go ,you made your points yonks ago, why keep coming back to the well with the same old ?? so sad me thinks 

Take yer burd out:getout:and enjoy the result 

:thumbsup::pimp2:

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No problem Frank. It's all academic now and probably taking away from what was a great result today.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

FarmerTweedy
14 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yawn yawn yawn. I was holding court earlier in the week when it was agreed that the actual sales figures were in between my predictions on the pessimistic side and those on the overly optimistic side. Exactly one year ago  AB was giving us a final shove to get over the 14k barrier  - a prize draw and all that - and this year we"ve just broken the 13k barrier. Not as big a drop as i expected but nothing to celebrate. I'm sure the club won't be happy with a 6 or 7% drop so nor should you. 

Really?  Exactly one year ago, it was November????  Cos that's when the 14k barrier prize draw (along with half season tickets) was launched!  That must mean it's November again now, surely?  Did I sleep through three months or something????????????  Are we in relegation danger?  Have we won an away game yet?

FarmerTweedy
14 hours ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I’ve phoned them this morning. It’s the ticket office number then option 1 and option 8. Spoke to them saying I’d had my zebra confirmation and the money was being taken out my account but nothing through the door from the club. 

She checked it up and all good. If you keep the same seat and had an adult season ticket before, you will use the same ticket. Strange as I’ve had several renewals on the same seat and always had a new ticket in the past. 

It seems strange to me that you've always had a new ticket.  Myself and most people I know have normally just kept the same card from season to season.

14 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yawn yawn yawn. I was holding court earlier in the week when it was agreed that the actual sales figures were in between my predictions on the pessimistic side and those on the overly optimistic side. Exactly one year ago  AB was giving us a final shove to get over the 14k barrier  - a prize draw and all that - and this year we"ve just broken the 13k barrier. Not as big a drop as i expected but nothing to celebrate. I'm sure the club won't be happy with a 6 or 7% drop so nor should you. 

Just as well there hasn't been a 6% or 7% drop then!

FarmerTweedy
10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

6 Sept LAST year. We had sold nearly 14k STs by the time of our first home game. Ive already confirmed that was the figure we should be comparing with, not the figure from 6 weeks earlier.

You haven't confirmed anything, you've just made claims.  There's a difference.

6 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

I haven’t seen that figure quoted before. What is the source? Do you know if that figure includes the Murrayfield mini season ticket packages?

His fertile imagination!

FarmerTweedy
24 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Really?  Exactly one year ago, it was November????  Cos that's when the 14k barrier prize draw (along with half season tickets) was launched!  That must mean it's November again now, surely?  Did I sleep through three months or something????????????  Are we in relegation danger?  Have we won an away game yet?

Okay, I'll hold my hands up here and admit I'm wrong, it was September, not November, that the push for 14k and prize draw were launched. I was caught out by Hearts having reused the exact same pages on the club website with updated news stories and dates.  Still not exactly a year ago though, it appears I've only slept through one month of the season rather than three (which I guess makes it even more unlikely that we've managed to get an away win)!  And the 14k barrier wasn't broken until late November, after half season tickets were put on sale.

Edited by FarmerTweedy

9 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

1984 Anderlecht midfielder. Missed a penalty against Spurs I think.

Happiest when we aren't winning but running out of reasons for talking us down. 

Enzo?

Enzo Chiefo
6 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Okay, I'll hold my hands up here and admit I'm wrong, it was September, not November, that the push for 14k and prize draw were launched. I was caught out by Hearts having reused the exact same pages on the club website with updated news stories and dates.  Still not exactly a year ago though, it appears I've only slept through one month of the season rather than three (which I guess makes it even more unlikely that we've managed to get an away win)!  And the 14k barrier wasn't broken until late November, after half season tickets were put on sale.

I hope you didn't sleep through yesterday's away win.  !! The point i was making though was that a fair comparison would be the figures before the first home game. Last season's sales didnt start until May and went on until the start of Sept, when AB announced the Target 14. To compare a figure in July after only 2 months of sales last year and 6 weeks away from the first home game, is not accurate. Anyway, i appreciate that we didn't actually break tye 14K barrier until November but we were obviously very close to it before the first home game. 

18 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Where were you looking before?!

Just couldnt see the link to e tickets. Was going to get a ticket for the missus but £36 is a bit steep.

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Just couldnt see the link to e tickets. Was going to get a ticket for the missus but £36 is a bit steep.

Good deal if you can get it! ;)

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I hope you didn't sleep through yesterday's away win.  !! The point i was making though was that a fair comparison would be the figures before the first home game. Last season's sales didnt start until May and went on until the start of Sept, when AB announced the Target 14. To compare a figure in July after only 2 months of sales last year and 6 weeks away from the first home game, is not accurate. Anyway, i appreciate that we didn't actually break tye 14K barrier until November but we were obviously very close to it before the first home game. 

Considering the first home game last season and this season are  around 6 weeks apart it makes no sense to compare figures other than to push your already disproven agenda.

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, kila said:

Considering the first home game last season and this season are  around 6 weeks apart it makes no sense to compare figures other than to push your already disproven agenda.

Still don't get it..do you?

Undefeated! Top of the league!

They must be queuing up McLeod St to buy season tickets??!!

Heading to 14,000 ...... soon!!

When I was in the ticket office collecting our Dunfermline tickets, someone was buying a season ticket. I would think there's a good chance that we have sold a number of additional ST's since the official sale period closed.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

still refusing to sell tickets in the singing section, I just don't understand that??

Can understand if it was being sold out every week with walk up fans wanting to join the section but it’s been less than half full the last three matches.

gorgie rd eh11
8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Can understand if it was being sold out every week with walk up fans wanting to join the section but it’s been less than half full the last three matches.

Really. It's never been mentioned.

Yorkshire-jambo

I'm moving back upto Scotland in December and I'm wondering could somebody purchase two kids tickets for me on their account as it won't let me buy one without an adult (we won't make all games but it works out cheaper when I do take the kids)

To see how sales go

Wheatfield 647

A 162

B 119

C 56

D 3

E 51

F 158

G 98

Main 411

T 38

S 76

R 28

Q 32

P 156

N 81

Gorgie 411

V 148

W 21

Y 39

Z 166

Roseburn 853

H 451

J 402

TOTAL 2322

Edited by Mikey1874

been here before
34 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

I'm moving back upto Scotland in December and I'm wondering could somebody purchase two kids tickets for me on their account as it won't let me buy one without an adult (we won't make all games but it works out cheaper when I do take the kids)

Im sure if you just phone the ticket office they'll sort that.

5 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

I thought you could only buy kids tickets if you purchased adult ones?

Yes

What is the exact situation - you want 2 seats for 2 children to sit together with no adult? 

Yorkshire-jambo
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

What is the exact situation - you want 2 seats for 2 children to sit together with no adult? 

My youngest usually sits on my knee or the other one is hit and miss if they come or not so I was just going to buy an adult ticket in the stand as and when we got to games.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

To see how sales go

Wheatfield 647

A 162

B 119

C 56

D 3

E 51

F 158

G 98

Main 411

T 38

S 76

R 28

Q 32

P 156

N 81

Gorgie 411

V 148

W 21

Y 39

Z 166

Roseburn 853

H 451

J 402

TOTAL 2322

You might want to check section B - I make it 168 at the moment.

Trying to buy 3 half season tickets (adult , under 16 and under 13) but I can't seem to assign the kids ones to anybody. It tells me to 'assign' or 'remove' them when i try to proceed to checkout. 

I can see the remove button but there's no sign of an assign one. All 4 of my kids are in my network so not sure what's wrong. 

Any ideas?

been here before
23 minutes ago, post221 said:

Trying to buy 3 half season tickets (adult , under 16 and under 13) but I can't seem to assign the kids ones to anybody. It tells me to 'assign' or 'remove' them when i try to proceed to checkout. 

I can see the remove button but there's no sign of an assign one. All 4 of my kids are in my network so not sure what's wrong. 

Any ideas?

Doesnt necessarily answer your question but there were quite a few issues around assigning tickets to people for the Celtic semi.

I ended up emailing the TO and they sorted it.