Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Escobar PHM
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

:notsure:

Okay when you’ve finished with the emojis tell me in what issue I have been proved wrong. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Notts1874
3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

And those that don’t renew. What are their reasons ?

Having to sit next to you could be fairly high up on the list?

Escobar PHM
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm still waiting for Escobar PHM to explain why people renewing late will be out of pocket.  Or was he thinking about another Edinburgh club ?

I’ve already explained I wasn’t aware there was no discount for renewing before the deadline. Twice now I’ve said it.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, luckydug said:

I'm still waiting for Escobar PHM to explain why people renewing late will be out of pocket.  Or was he thinking about another Edinburgh club ?

he ****ed it.

just like another poster who wants us beat of hibs , he's blew it worse than may when she called the snap election.

he's gutted he can't come on and moan about Cl and the drop on sales- not the only one.

can almost taste the tears.

Strange.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Okay when you’ve finished with the emojis tell me in what issue I have been proved wrong. 

that cl and his football would drive fans away.

you're gutted.

Escobar PHM
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Having to sit next to you could be fairly high up on the list?

So that accounts for 2 or 3 people. What about the rest who don’t sit in my vicinity. What are the reasons for non renewal of those 3750 tickets  do you think ?

Escobar PHM
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

he ****ed it.

just like another poster who wants us beat of hibs , he's blew it worse than may when she called the snap election.

he's gutted he can't come on and moan about Cl and the drop on sales- not the only one.

can almost taste the tears.

Strange.

The window for purchasing season tickets is not closed yet. Get back to me when it has and we’ll discuss based on the facts of the total numbers. Didn’t you once want Hibs to win the cup by the way ?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

So that accounts for 2 or 3 people. What about the rest who don’t sit in my vicinity. What are the reasons for non renewal of those 3750 tickets  do you think ?

gutted.

it's May you fandang, surely even you are not comparing numbers now to thec total last year and trying to make it a thing?

straw clutching.

give it up.:clyay:

Des Lynam
19 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Proof that you are at it.

That would only be the case at ER.

There is no early bird discount at Tynecastle which actually makes the figure MORE impressive.

The only incentive to book early was so you could hang onto your same seat. There is no hurry if you are not bothered where .you sit

:scenes: 

Notts1874
2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Because there was no incentive to renew early. What part aren't you getting?

Unknown user

Maybe someone can help, I've lived abroad for a lot of years and this'll be my first st since coming back - do we normally have a discount for early renewal? When was the last one?

Escobar PHM
3 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

that cl and his football would drive fans away.

you're gutted.

FFS man nearly 4000 people haven’t renewed YET !! Let’s talk about it in August. 

Bazzas right boot

The window for purchasing season tickets is not closed yet. Get back to me when it has and we’ll discuss based on the facts of the total numbers. Didn’t you once want Hibs to win the cup by the way ?

oh naw, I'm a corner. I'll bring up hibs.... again.

Aye, i hate rangers more than hibs. News flash.

Quite happy with that. it won't change either. 

Enzo Chiefo
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Platinum main stand seats WILL be £50 dearer. Hope that clarifies it .

Notts1874
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not sure he was asking you.

9 hours ago, Spencer said:

I'm emotionally attached to my seat. It's contained an arse since 1994 :thumbsup:

FTFY ;)

Edited by Shrekeo

Escobar PHM
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

No one asked YOU anything in this thread either chum

8 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

FFS man nearly 4000 people haven’t renewed YET !! Let’s talk about it in August. 

Season ticket sales are going well. Why can’t you be happy with that?

2 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

I’m Pro-Hearts, Pro-Levein and Anti-shite.

Isn’t 10,000 renewals a bit disappointing, so far, compared to last year’s total?

It would be if 10000 was the TOTAL.

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you suggesting that all the people yet to renew are in platinum in the new stand?

Jamboelite

Some people just love being negative, its truly sad that they live their life looking for anything to drive misery in others....

47 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

3750 who had an ST this season haven’t yet renewed for next season. That’s a bad thing considering they will now have to pay more than they would have if they had beat the deadline. Anyone who thinks it’s other than bad is deluding themselves.

10,000 have renewed so far. That’s better than I thought and whatever the final total is, it’s not going to be a disaster. Disappointing and restrictive yes but not a disaster.

The big downside is that we are supposed to be growing ST holders dramatically as the cornerstone of growing the revenue dramatically. That ambition is clearly not going to be realised this financial year. It will take a very good season for that to start happening but it won’t be this year.

Get the signings right and start well and the walk ups might well make up the shortfall this season. We need to get the ST base up beyond 15k and the average attendance pushing 19k to really progress.

I’ve not renewed yet and am debating about staying where I am in the new stand or moving somewhere else a bit cheaper.

I hadn’t realised there would be a price increase. How much is the increase?

Escobar PHM
1 minute ago, McCrae said:

Because it’s a matter of opinion and the real answer isn’t known until the shop is shut. 

Notts1874

Public forum sunshine. Still never told me your old user names did you?

Unknown user

My my, you really are coming out fighting aren't you?

Because it’s a matter of opinion and the real answer isn’t known until the shop is shut. 

Sounds like you were hoping that our sales would be bad,  strange thing for a Hearts supporter to want.

Notts1874
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

My my, you really are coming out fighting aren't you?

Dont know why i got involved to be honest.

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I’ve not renewed yet and am debating about staying where I am in the new stand or moving somewhere else a bit cheaper.

I hadn’t realised there would be a price increase. How much is the increase?

£25 increase 

But you also have the transition increase £50 if in Platinum new stand seats 

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Dearer in the 2nd phase ?

Don't know about that.

Still no affect on the vast majority.

The only thing it clarifies is you are franticly trying to cover up your ignorance of the subject.

If you are going to attempt to troll at least do your homework.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

£25 increase 

But you also have the transition increase £50 if in Platinum new stand seats 

Cheers 

I’m not bothered where I sit and might go for Silver or Bronze when the general sale opens.

15 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

And those that don’t renew. What are their reasons ?

If you look at the last few seasons, around 10% don't renew. I'd imagine that's true in most clubs. Life's circumstances affect people, and happen to all of us from time to time. In fact, the poll on the other thread back this up, and had almost exactly 10% not renewing for non-footballing reasons. So that's 1,400. That leaves 2,300 or thereabout . The poll suggests nearly 8% not renewing due to lack of faith in CL - that's about 1,100. That leaves about 1,200 to account for. It's also unlikely that the renewal figures don't including season passes for hospitality yet as  there's no evidence that these have been put on sale yet for next year. There appeared to be several hundred sold last year. So that's us probably down to less than 1,000 non-renewers unaccounted for, who I imagine are almost certainly late renewers rather than non-renewers - not in a hurry, and quite happy to renew anytime between now and when the league season kicks off in August.

Last season, we sold season tickets right up until when we got back to Tynie. We've probably got over 3 months for the late renewers, new season ticket holders, singing sectioners, hospitality pass holders and the 1,400 non-renewers due to the manager to come on board.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Because you're sick of seeing Hearts being constantly berated on a bloody Hearts forum?

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Sorry to shatter all the delusions with a dose of truth.

Escobar PHM
13 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Oh I think you do know sunshine

Enzo Chiefo
17 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Some people just love being negative, its truly sad that they live their life looking for anything to drive misery in others....

I hope you're not referring to Mr Levein's tactics of packing the penalty box with 9 outfield players:thumbsup:

Beast Boy
2 hours ago, Spencer said:

Signs of self loathing it would appear 

Big of you to self-analyse with such honesty, Franck. ❤️

Beast Boy
2 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

3750 who had an ST this season haven’t yet renewed for next season. That’s a bad thing considering they will now have to pay more than they would have if they had beat the deadline. Anyone who thinks it’s other than bad is deluding themselves.

10,000 have renewed so far. That’s better than I thought and whatever the final total is, it’s not going to be a disaster. Disappointing and restrictive yes but not a disaster.

The big downside is that we are supposed to be growing ST holders dramatically as the cornerstone of growing the revenue dramatically. That ambition is clearly not going to be realised this financial year. It will take a very good season for that to start happening but it won’t be this year.

Get the signings right and start well and the walk ups might well make up the shortfall this season. We need to get the ST base up beyond 15k and the average attendance pushing 19k to really progress.

:rofl:

40 minutes ago, Bez said:

Big of you to self-analyse with such honesty, Franck. ❤️

If only that were true. Just another post seeking conflict from you Mothy 

Notts1874
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Because you're sick of seeing Hearts being constantly berated on a bloody Hearts forum?

Yep that will be the winner.

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Hopefully we can shift a few more( two or three thousand would be good). Maybe we have a good signing lined up 

Hope so 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I agree, but with Irving, McDonald, Djoum, ?Milinkovic, ?Adao  Godhino, Brandon, Mitchell all carrying injuries or out we have very little left in midfield or full back.

Got a feeling Mitchell, Minkovic and Adao will all play the two games. We had injury and suspension problems before we beat Celtic 4 nil and Hibs in the cup. 

Beast Boy
4 hours ago, Spencer said:

If only that were true. Just another post seeking conflict from you Mothy 

I do not need to seek conflict on here. I just need to open any thread where yourself, Escobar, Hendricks and one or two others have posted, and I know that it’ll be full of agenda driven anti-Hearts pish. That’s regardless of the OP topic btw.

Another impressive display by the Hearts fans. I'm another who is still to renew but not in any great rush to do so. We'll sell thousands more over the summer. 

Impressive so far and defo a bit up on where I thought we'd be which is a pleasant surprise.

Bit early in the day for anyone to be falling over themselves to 'get it up' the views of other supporters mind you.

We've made good sales thus far and got the folk signed up for next year who were never in doubt of doing so. That's fine and dandy - but as I've hinted at already, its convincing the remainder who might be sitting a bit closer to the fence or a bit more undecided which will be difficult.

We're in a good position - but I suspect the number we go on to achieve will be largely driven by the recruitment from here on in.

Bring in a couple of truly impressive signings and we could easily shift another few thousand and be in or around last seasons total.

But....... if we leave things to simmer away without really making the changes we're all hoping for, I suspect that the total will reflect that.

Either way, the start of May is a bit early for the 'I told you so' type of posts to be made - regardless of which 'side' of the argument you're taking.

1971fozzy

It’s a decent amount all matters considered. I would doubt we will beat last seasons number but hopefully we can get a couple of decent signings to get a few more sold.

Edited by 1971fozzy

7 hours ago, McCrae said:

Being happy about anything positive for the club really does not suit the agenda of some.

CarRentalz
47 minutes ago, pablo said:

Another impressive display by the Hearts fans. I'm another who is still to renew but not in any great rush to do so. We'll sell thousands more over the summer. 

This. Won't be far off what we sold this year. was it not all doom and gloom last year....few signings changed minds (even if this season was a let down) I've not renewed yet either. Mainly as I'm moving from premium to a cheaper seat. 700 is a bit pricey for the 8 games I managed to make it to this season. My mates did well out of it mind. And I'm looking forward to the prawn sandwich buffet with the director invitation for the Hibs game. 

41 minutes ago, Erik said:

Impressive so far and defo a bit up on where I thought we'd be which is a pleasant surprise.

Bit early in the day for anyone to be falling over themselves to 'get it up' the views of other supporters mind you.

We've made good sales thus far and got the folk signed up for next year who were never in doubt of doing so. That's fine and dandy - but as I've hinted at already, its convincing the remainder who might be sitting a bit closer to the fence or a bit more undecided which will be difficult.

We're in a good position - but I suspect the number we go on to achieve will be largely driven by the recruitment from here on in.

Bring in a couple of truly impressive signings and we could easily shift another few thousand and be in or around last seasons total.

But....... if we leave things to simmer away without really making the changes we're all hoping for, I suspect that the total will reflect that.

Either way, the start of May is a bit early for the 'I told you so' type of posts to be made - regardless of which 'side' of the argument you're taking.

Good eloquent balanced post, which will no doubt get lost in the usual sea of polarised slavering. Quality over quantity.