Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

20 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Would be very disappointing if we haven’t reached that figure by this stage, to the point the playing budget will take a hit.

I suspect we won’t hear anything from the club regarding figures for a few weeks if sales are poor.

Many predicted a significant drop last season due to how we were playing under Cathro and it didn’t transpire so optimistic sales will still be good. 

Just a shame we haven't put in a half decent performance in the run up to today. That could possibly have swayed a few that were swithering..

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo-Fox

2017/18 I used my season ticket the least amount of times ever. Sadly it just does not make financial sense to renew for 2018/19 but ......

I’ve just renewed! Get in there - HHGH!!

sprinbox98

Just done mine aswell. Had to think long and hard as it made no financial sense to do....however bit the bullet and I’m in for the 23rd year in a row.

robbies-tackle

2 renewed  just now online. Had a bit of an issue last night due to etickets timing out but all good now. 

TheMaganator

Payment system rooked. Wont accept mine or my mate's cards for payment. Tried 5 between us now and keeps on coming back saying error. 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, TheMaganator said:

Payment system rooked. Wont accept mine or my mate's cards for payment. Tried 5 between us now and keeps on coming back saying error. 

Ah that same old lame duck excuse lol.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, JWL said:

Looks like a bit of a surge today then. Just renewed mine at a total of £496.50.

That works out at roughly £49.65 per minute you're actually in the ground.

SpikeDudley
5 hours ago, wavydavy said:

If you did not get a confirmation email then it won't have worked. Check your Hearts Account and if it has worked then you wont be able to renew.

It hadn't worked, but the system had locked my tickets so I wasn't able to try again.

Called the ticket office and they sorted it :robbo:

1 hour ago, TheMaganator said:

TSB ?

Marooned in Sec Z

Meant to renew at lunchtime today and totally forgot. Logged on to etickets with 30 mins to go only to find out my daughter had all of a sudden became an adult with no option to change it. Managed to get through to ticket office and renewed with 15 mins to spare! Lesson learnt, don't leave it until the last minute to renew in future. 

37 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

It hadn't worked, but the system had locked my tickets so I wasn't able to try again.

Called the ticket office and they sorted it :robbo:

:thumb:

My guess is just under 10,000.  Worry is how many we can add to that after another disappointing season.

maroonsgotop
2 hours ago, TheMaganator said:

had the same problem. Had to phone up. Only took a few minutes

19 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

Aye? I'm also in T and I'll say you're wrong on that. 

Are we talking the full Bruce Lee leg stretches or just simple upper body ones?

I'm talking about the full version.  Not seen him do that during the game. 

Jambof3tornado
31 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

So...should we expect an update today then?

No reason why unless the figures disappoint.

...a bit disco

Gone a bit quiet around here all of a sudden?

Thought Police

Not surprising. Hearts fans renew STs unless finances or travel dictates otherwise. Only a small minority don’t renew because we’ve had a bad couple of seasons.

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

That'll annoy some people and their forecasts, if true...

It will really annoy those with the anti club agenda on here who only want to post negative claptrap.

Edited by Deevers

Amazing numbers once again.

I've still not renewed but I will be doing so in the next month or so.

And I know a couple of fans who are buying season tickets after a couple of seasons away.

If Levein can get some quality signings in there will be a surge of ST sales when they go on general sale.

thegreatsd

I was thinking of getting my daughter her first season ticket beside myself and my dad. Will I have to wait until the general sale to try and do this?

Enzo Chiefo

10k is more than I thought certainly. Will possibly add up to 1000 max, i would have thought through "new" sales. But 4k non renewals during the initial 6 week phase must still be alarming for the club.

1 minute ago, thegreatsd said:

I was thinking of getting my daughter her first season ticket beside myself and my dad. Will I have to wait until the general sale to try and do this?

Yes.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

10k is more than I thought certainly. Will possibly add up to 1000 max, i would have thought through "new" sales. But 4k non renewals during the initial 6 week phase must still be alarming for the club.

Think we had sold 10.5k for the same period last year.

How many ‘non renewals’ was there from the previous season as a comparison?

Plenty time left to boost sales to a very good number.

The fans continue to back the club. Good uptake so far and proof that the doom merchants on this site don't represent the Hearts support in general.

I do think there is a lot of work to be done if we want to equal last season's ST numbers but good news so far.

thegreatsd
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Yes.

Cheers mate. Saves a phonecall this morning!

tremendous amount of sales so far. Well done everyone. 

Mikey1874

I'd say moving options may be a bit limited due to good sales. Of course there will be same amount of options as people moving free up seats this week ahead. 

Advise getting in quickly. 

Mikey1874
8 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Yes.

Thursday 10 May 9am general sale starts 

Harry Potter
37 minutes ago, kila said:

Folk who want to move, wait until 9:15am before phoning please :whistling:

Dont know if i want to move now, decent chaps arround me, bit prone to incoming rain though.

Bull's-eye

So in essence the non renewals never had one in the 1st place.. .. .. as usual .. .. .. .. .. same regurgitated shite every season :rofl:

Beast Boy

:yas:

Said so all along. Same as last year, right down to the idiots lying about low sales. Have a day off *****. ?

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I know of quite a few people who have not renewed yet but fully intend to do so. For a variety of reasons some people choose to wait until nearer the start of the season to renew.

While the club would love a 100% renewal I don't think the numbers are too alarming at this stage.

A couple of decent signings will no doubt help things along as well as a good start to next season

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Not having much luck on the phone this morning.

Please try again later......

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sorry to disappoint you but there will be a lot more than 1k to be added to current total.

This total is only people that have renewed to keep their seat.

I will be surprised if we are not looking at a total of around 13.5k STs at the start of the season.

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I know of quite a few people who have not renewed yet but fully intend to do so. For a variety of reasons some people choose to wait until nearer the start of the season to renew.

While the club would love a 100% renewal I don't think the numbers are too alarming at this stage.

A couple of decent signings will no doubt help things along as well as a good start to next season

:spoton:

To view it as 4000 non renewals is just plain wrong.

Numbers may well end up down but to sell over 10k in six weeks is mightily impressive.

:bravo: Hearts fans :bravo: