Killie Fans (NHC)

the doomed

Alright guys n gals,

Not trying to sabbotage your board, but Ive started running a bus to some killie games from Edinburgh - you guys pointed me in the way of a bus company the other week and they have been fantastic even both the airdrie postponements.

Do any of you know any Killie fans you may work/live beside in Edinburgh and Livingston area your could point in my direction? im trying to find a few more!

Please PM me if you do and I can provide more info.

Any help much appreciated - you must know a few!

Cheers

Td.

Mods: Hope you dont mind, trying to get maximum exposure - feel free to delete or move I wont be offended (too much ;))

Alright guys n gals,

Not trying to sabbotage your board, but Ive started running a bus to some killie games from Edinburgh - you guys pointed me in the way of a bus company the other week and they have been fantastic even both the airdrie postponements.

Do any of you know any Killie fans you may work/live beside in Edinburgh and Livingston area your could point in my direction? im trying to find a few more!

Cheers

Td.

Mods: Hope you dont mind, trying to get maximum exposure - feel free to delete or move I wont be offended (too much ;))

Sorry mate, I dont actually know any.

I dont either actually.... No infact my neighbour is lol.

PM Me your contact details and I'll put them through his door.

Forgot all about that.

I genuinely don't know one Kilmarnock fan.

:)

Unfortunately I know too many, given where I'm from originally...:cool_shades:

ps. not Killie...:eek:

Dr Ian Malcolm

Now that I think about it, I actually don't know any either. I think the only person I know who supports someone outside the normal 4 for Edinburgh is my Dundee Utd supporting mate.

Miller Jambo 60
Now that I think about it, I actually don't know any either. I think the only person I know who supports someone outside the normal 4 for Edinburgh is my Dundee Utd supporting mate.

Killie fans in Edinburgh never been known going to be an empty bus.

Get a Tandem bike you never know there might be an Ayr fan to share your bike down to Ayrshire. :rolleyes:

it was nice bumping into you in the Haymarket mate ( small world etc ) I will keep an ear out and point any Killie fans in your direction.

it was nice bumping into you in the Haymarket mate ( small world etc ) I will keep an ear out and point any Killie fans in your direction.

when was that? :confused:

after hearts v motherwell?

Nelly Terraces

My boss is a Killie season ticket holder. He has been off with stress for 3 months. I'd like to think I've played my part in that. I hate killie.

Alright guys n gals,

Cheers

Td.

Maybe shouldna tell you this but the provost of MIDLOTHIAN is a die hard Killie fan. Comes from Auckenleck originally but moved through here when a teenager (Danderhall) as old man worked in pits. Goes on about both Killie and Talbot all the time. Maybe he can be of help

One of the bar staff at the Bailey in Stockbridge is a Killie fan.

Fair dos to him came into pub after the wee team pumped them in the wee cup final wearing killie top and scarf. Took a real ribbing!

My friend from uni is a killie fan, he goes back home at weekends though. He would probably interested in midweek games etc though. :cool:

I have passed this info onto the one and only Killie fan I know. I think he already has you details from the Killie Kickback though.

Alright guys n gals,

Cheers

Td.

A guy in my work is a killie fan and goe to the games

pm me your email addy and ill pass it on

Sexton Hardcastle

i know a boy from broughton, near biggar whose a killie fan. proberly easier for him to drive to killie rather than to edinburgh tho

Archived