Mystery Edinburgh muscle man

Fxxx the SPFL

been here before
24 minutes ago, edimburgo said:

Who knows what terrible acts he is capable of.

:rofl:

'kin hell!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• luckyBatistuta

• sadj

• Fxxx the SPFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, edimburgo said:

Hello everyone, I've come over from reddit after someone there posted about this guy. I did a google search and discovered this thread, so thought I'd post my experiences of him, he's known as 'Action Man' or 'Edinburgh Rambo'. I also found this picture of him online to help identify him so everyone can keep a wide berth.

Anyway. first time was when my friend and I were walking down the mound and coming up to the junction were the mound meets Market Street. All we could hear was this big English voice shouting at the top of his lungs. Discovered Edinburgh Rambo had been walking in the road and a cyclist had asked him to move out the way. Really thought the cyclist was going to get killed by this guy, he was so incredibly aggressive. Plus, he is an absolute unit. Anyway, he eventually walks off still shouting at the top of his lungs telling everyone to get out his way. 

The other time was on the meadows and he had set up camp on the cricket pitch, sunbathing. A group of guys and a few girls came over with cricket equipment and set up the stumps etc to start playing. One of the girls goes around asking anyone who's on the cricket pitch if they could politely move as they were going to play a match. Of course everyone moves apart from Edinburgh Rambo who proceeds to go absolutely berzerk at this girl who couldn't have been much older than 22. Luckily a few guys ran over to defend her but Edinburgh Rambo was having none of it and started dancing on the spot saying he is the righteous one and will not move. This went on for about 5 minutes and eventually the cricketers gave up. 

I know this is quite a thread bump but thought it's worth letting people know how much of a nutter this guy is and if you see him try to give as wide a berth as you can. Who knows what terrible acts he is capable of.

IMG_3611.jpg

What a fud!!! Looks like a roid head and also looks like he trains calves n chest n forgets the rest...Looks like hes for the watching....Some point he’ll act the goat n someone will floor his glass jaw and he’ll go running to authorities about how its a racist attack even though he was threatening the person who walloped him

46 minutes ago, edimburgo said:

. Who knows what terrible acts he is capable of.

:rofl:

Reddit mah baws, you're from Mumsnet with hyperbole like that

I saw him walking down the Grass Market recently so he's still around. He was topless and wearing the same shorts, backpack and a hat. I've witnessed this idiots behaviour in the past. He was standing outside one of the bars up from The Black Bull again at the Grass Market trying to talk to folk sitting at the tables and chairs outside and when a group of guys told him to **** off and stop harassing folk he started going mental and shouting that "their sins would result in their ultimate downfall" and they would live the rest of their days in something to do with hell and eternal darkness or some shit like that. He also smashed one of the girls drinks off the ground and then walked off.

Geoff the Mince

Haven't seen the psycho for ages , did the the long haired walking chap yesterday .

On 06/03/2018 at 23:09, AlimOzturk said:

Mystery muscle guy was in my gym today. Was acting very strange, bashing his chest and shouting out "only the strong will survive"

Clearly lost his rocker. 

He used to use the PureGym down at Ocean Terminal and always used to chant and shout at the machines and then full on run at them to pump himself up :lol:

He'd proper full on chant/shout out loud and then bash his chest full force and scream and then run to the next machine. He's clearly mentally unstable.

4 hours ago, theshed said:

When I seen this thread had been bumped I thought he’d went and killed someone 

So the OP's not the only one who thinks him capable of terrible acts.

adambraejambo

Someone needs to show Uche this. He will sort him out. He reminds me of Woody Harrelson from Natural born killers ! 

il_570xN.1701708768_ifvh.jpg

2 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

Someone needs to show Uche this. He will sort him out. He reminds me of Woody Harrelson from Natural born killers ! 

il_570xN.1701708768_ifvh.jpg

Uche is so tough that the ‘Edinburgh Rambo’ has a Ikpeazu tattoo.

16 hours ago, theshed said:

When I seen this thread had been bumped I thought he’d went and killed someone 

Haha, class!

The boy (Adam) is a total penis.  Knew him from my gym.  I do feel for him in a slight way as he is mentally unstable and obviously has mental health issues, but hey who hasn't.  Hugely unsavoury and is most certainly a potential danger to the public (and himself).

17 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I saw him walking down the Grass Market recently so he's still around. He was topless and wearing the same shorts, backpack and a hat. I've witnessed this idiots behaviour in the past. He was standing outside one of the bars up from The Black Bull again at the Grass Market trying to talk to folk sitting at the tables and chairs outside and when a group of guys told him to **** off and stop harassing folk he started going mental and shouting that "their sins would result in their ultimate downfall" and they would live the rest of their days in something to do with hell and eternal darkness or some shit like that. He also smashed one of the girls drinks off the ground and then walked off.

17 hours ago, AndyNic said:

He used to use the PureGym down at Ocean Terminal and always used to chant and shout at the machines and then full on run at them to pump himself up :lol:

He'd proper full on chant/shout out loud and then bash his chest full force and scream and then run to the next machine. He's clearly mentally unstable.

38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The boy (Adam) is a total penis.  Knew him from my gym.  I do feel for him in a slight way as he is mentally unstable and obviously has mental health issues, but hey who hasn't.  Hugely unsavoury and is most certainly a potential danger to the public (and himself).

? some of those mental health issues are from steroid abuse...****s so badly with your hormones...Thing is he would last two minutes in an old school gym before someone outlifted his ego lifting prick arse or someone threw something at him and told him to wind his neck in. No chance he’d survive a gym like Ardler for instance. 

Guarantee you won’t see @RS86 @ri Alban or myself smashing themselves in the chest or shouting at the weights etc yet i’ll put odds on all of us can outlift this guy overall. (Except on calves and maybe chest) ? Steroids can be really useful and it is proven that taken test as you age can be beneficial for you but unless you manage them properly thats unfortunately what can happen. One of my best mates took them for 6months about 10 years ago and is still a mess from them hormonally and has his mentally unstable moments. 

Of course doesn’t help if your a complete ****ing tosspot in the first place as Adam clearly is

38 minutes ago, sadj said:

? some of those mental health issues are from steroid abuse...****s so badly with your hormones...

Guarantee you won’t see @RS86 @ri Alban or myself smashing themselves in the chest or shouting at the weights etc yet i’ll put odds on all of us can outlift this guy overall. (Except on calves and maybe chest) ? Steroids can be really useful and it is proven that taken test as you age can be beneficial for you but unless you manage them properly thats unfortunately what can happen. One of my best mates took them for 6months about 10 years ago and is still a mess from them hormonally and has his mentally unstable moments. 

Of course doesn’t help if your a complete ****ing tosspot in the first place as Adam clearly is

I know quite a few people who use them and it can definitely exacerbate these kinds of behaviours in some, but others it doesn't have the same sort of effect (or atleast that I have noticed). Absolutely not something somebody with mental issues should use. A lot like alcohol in that respect.

41 minutes ago, RS86 said:

I know quite a few people who use them and it can definitely exacerbate these kinds of behaviours in some, but others it doesn't have the same sort of effect (or atleast that I have noticed). Absolutely not something somebody with mental issues should use. A lot like alcohol in that respect.

Just realised i tarred everyone wi same brush but you are spot on, if you don’t understand them and smash them with no understanding you will struggle. Apologies to any sensible roiders reading this. It wasnt a slight on you. You can just tell with that guy theres something not clicking properly gymwise 

As I said above test is good to take as you age. You are alright your still a young ****. I struggle wi a 5000kg shoulder day just now?? still point stands that fud would last 0 secs in an old school gym. Even one like you train in looks like the kinda place where he’d be launched from

Edited by sadj

JudyJudyJudy
On 25 February 2018 at 00:34, Jamhammer said:

Think it’s the same dude who sunbathes at city chambers. Was a member at Pure Lauriston and he used to dance between sets. 

Strange fella but seems harmless

Yes I've seen him there too . He's clearly got mental health issues and looks rather scary to even approach . 

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Even one like you train in looks like the kinda place where he’d be launched from

I've started training at my mates place again this past week or so. Literally just a storage unit by the harbour kitted out with strongman and powerlifting kit and a carpark out front to do event stuff on. It's awesome. 12 folk who train there, got our own key so can train whenever I want and a lot of the time you are the only one in there. As spit and sawdust as it gets lol

Honestly don't think this this guy uses steroids. From talking to the personal trainers and other guys at the Gym he use to go to (before gettin barred) he trains like a machine everyday and he just has the genetics for it. He doesn't look like a body builder...has a lot of flab around the gut. Looks more like a power lifter rather than body builder IMO. 

16 minutes ago, RS86 said:

I've started training at my mates place again this past week or so. Literally just a storage unit by the harbour kitted out with strongman and powerlifting kit and a carpark out front to do event stuff on. It's awesome. 12 folk who train there, got our own key so can train whenever I want and a lot of the time you are the only one in there. As spit and sawdust as it gets lol

Love that kinda gym. Don’t get me wrong i used to quite enjoy pure but i had the advantage of my mates managing them and not being small so i didnt get intimidated by the ned mma wannabe wankers. Old school gyms or your one where people are focussed and there for a reason that is not to get laid are the best ones and that sounds perfect for your goals. Rob Crockett (you might know him from comps though think hes up to 110kg so might be diff comps) trains at results up here for that reason too , keeps trying to get me down but no chance til im back in shape. Quite enjoy some of the strongman stuff. I prefer my explosive power and strength training. #spitnsawdustgyms4thewin

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Honestly don't think this this guy uses steroids. From talking to the personal trainers and other guys at the Gym he use to go to (before gettin barred) he trains like a machine everyday and he just has the genetics for it. He doesn't look like a body builder...has a lot of flab around the gut. Looks more like a power lifter rather than body builder IMO. 

I’m sticking with he does or has which have had an effect on his mental state. Been in this game a lonnnnnng time in all sorts of gyms and with some real ****ed up lifters. As @RS86 said steroids can have positive effects but also negative ones. The flab around the gut means nothing really and tbh would more lean me towards the fact he does. Just cause someone appears to train like a machine doesn’t mean much either. He might well not be but im sticking to my opinion more based on the attitude and aggressive nature and things people have said and basing those on my own experiences. Either way he’s the kinda gym goer who will get barred from lots of gyms for being a wank and get chased out of old school gyms in seconds. 

On 06/03/2018 at 20:06, Samuel Camazzola said:

Does the wee sleazy guy still frequent Edinburgh's clubs and pester the young girls? 

He's quite sticky, about 5'5 with gingerish hair. Assuming he's from Dalkeith/Mayfield way as used to see him on No 3 Lothian Bus. Even then, he'd look to sit next to the girls and strike up some chat. 

Odd looking guy. 

Dunno if it's the same guy you're talking about but there's a guy I can picture who I used to see on buses all the time, but looked like he had learning difficulties.

On 02/04/2018 at 14:46, i8hibsh said:

Anyone know the story with the wee Gorgie Gurkha man?  Walks slouched down with arms behind his back wearing sandals.    Quiet little man – totally harmless.

Haven't seen him in ages. Me and my mate were on a bus once and as the bus pulled forward he stumbled and tripped over my mates foot. Wouldn't say he got angry but was pretty upset and accused my mate of tripping him up. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Dunno if it's the same guy you're talking about but there's a guy I can picture who I used to see on buses all the time, but looked like he had learning difficulties.

Haven't seen him in ages. Me and my mate were on a bus once and as the bus pulled forward he stumbled and tripped over my mates foot. Wouldn't say he got angry but was pretty upset and accused my mate of tripping him up. :lol: 

I'm not a violent man but he really does need a good old fashioned kick in.  One day he will accost the wrong man and will get the 'dust up' he is so clearly wanting.

30 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

He’s a fud spits on the weights in the gym. He’s been banned out a few gyms too. Boys a tool. 

Iv seen a lot in my time , i have never seen that what a penis!!!!

AlphonseCapone
On 12/03/2019 at 15:22, sadj said:

Just realised i tarred everyone wi same brush but you are spot on, if you don’t understand them and smash them with no understanding you will struggle. Apologies to any sensible roiders reading this. It wasnt a slight on you. You can just tell with that guy theres something not clicking properly gymwise 

As I said above test is good to take as you age. You are alright your still a young ****. I struggle wi a 5000kg shoulder day just now?? still point stands that fud would last 0 secs in an old school gym. Even one like you train in looks like the kinda place where he’d be launched from

Oxymoron surely? 

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Oxymoron surely? 

???

No there is ways to utilise them correctly , safely and without detriment to your health. Like i said test boosts as you get older are considered a good thing by health professionals. But for the most part yup your right

spirt of 98
On 06/03/2018 at 20:06, Samuel Camazzola said:

Does the wee sleazy guy still frequent Edinburgh's clubs and pester the young girls? 

He's quite sticky, about 5'5 with gingerish hair. Assuming he's from Dalkeith/Mayfield way as used to see him on No 3 Lothian Bus. Even then, he'd look to sit next to the girls and strike up some chat. 

Odd looking guy. 

That’s Wee Davie from Dalkeith total pest. When I worked for Lothian Buses he was always on the 3 bus. 

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm not a violent man but he really does need a good old fashioned kick in.  One day he will accost the wrong man and will get the 'dust up' he is so clearly wanting.

There’s just some guys like that.

Pushing into folk, bumping them deliberately, pissing folk off in boozers etc.

Everything they get, they deserve.

15 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s Wee Davie from Dalkeith total pest. When I worked for Lothian Buses he was always on the 3 bus. 

Has he got wee beady eyes?

14 hours ago, Morgan said:

There’s just some guys like that.

Pushing into folk, bumping them deliberately, pissing folk off in boozers etc.

Everything they get, they deserve.

Aye and at some point they’ll do it to the wrong person. I used to be the one folk would go for if there was a fight in a club and think he’s littler than the other two thats my escape route. ? There is always someone , bigger , stronger , tougher , quicker than you out there , behave and you’ll never find out who though. Do tend to find the ones who can look after themselves just ignore it though , those who can’t are the aggressive ones with a chip on their shoulder. Its the intimidation factor that works for them.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Aye and at some point they’ll do it to the wrong person. I used to be the one folk would go for if there was a fight in a club and think he’s littler than the other two thats my escape route. ? There is always someone , bigger , stronger , tougher , quicker than you out there , behave and you’ll never find out who though. Do tend to find the ones who can look after themselves just ignore it though , those who can’t are the aggressive ones with a chip on their shoulder. Its the intimidation factor that works for them.

Good post sadj.

I used to know of a bloke in Edinburgh who was forever deliberately walking into folk in the street. Apparently he reckoned his stare made him ‘hard enough’ that nobody would react.

He found that to be wrong one day.  :lol: 

On 12/03/2019 at 18:28, AlimOzturk said:

He actually has a beer belly.  Gives us all hope.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never knew Bernard Manning was a Hibee.

Oh aye, he gets his best jokes printed onto a t-shirt.

I first seen him around Edinburgh Uni around 10 year ago and he had good abs then. Maybe that’s why he wears a vest now.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Good post sadj.

I used to know of a bloke in Edinburgh who was forever deliberately walking into folk in the street. Apparently he reckoned his stare made him ‘hard enough’ that nobody would react.

He found that to be wrong one day.  :lol: 

Thanks mate , I do try. If theres a few things I’m aware of its fitness , muscley stuff , steryoidos , fechtin with twats ? 

As you say its the body language , stare these people are good with most have a glass jaw or pavement dance.

We had a guy in Priory up here who thought he owned the place. He was mates wi one of the barstaff so got more leeway than he should. He would walk around the place moving his head toward folk as if he was “the man” and they should move. I was on the door one night covering my head doorman and he didn’t know me. At the gate he was in my face , “who the **** are you , i’m ****** i decide what goes on here and who gets in so any problems you come see me , the guys know my mates and they get in no matter what” I’m like “well you won’t be coming in tonight” on his tiptoes pigeon chest out “the **** , im going in” tries to push past me. Now with a lot of people and now with a lot of doormen under SIA that would work as they teach them to avoid confrontation. However 1 thats my business , 2 thats disrespectful to me , my staff , bar staff , the club. So i just put my arm in front of him and he flipped round trying to throw a punch and it was like watching an unco-ordinated gibbon throw it. Quick grab of the flailing arm and some fun later he is on the ground and all staff , doorstaff and regulars who were outside are ansolutely pissing themselves laughing at him. Police wander up the street and he starts screaming how doorstaff are abusing him. All that was infact happening is the little credibility he had as “the man” was rapidly disappearing. Cunty**** the cockwomble thats being discussed here will be the exact same at some point. 

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, sadj said:

This is very true. A guy I know of from youth football and school days is like this but several years ago, Derek Riordan and a few of his mates took it too far and he dealt with the group of them on his own. 

His name is widely known throughout Edinburgh and a few years back I heard he had been travelling over to Ireland to participate in bare knuckle boxing bouts for decent cash. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

This is very true. A guy I know of from youth football and school days is like this but several years ago, Derek Riordan and a few of his mates took it too far and he dealt with the group of them on his own. 

His name is widely known throughout Edinburgh and a few years back I heard he had been travelling over to Ireland to participate in bare knuckle boxing bouts for decent cash. 

Funny isn’t it those that know they can look after themselves can treat people correctly and with respect. Makes you wonder why those that can’t feel they have to prove something. Whats wired wrong that acting the ***** makes them feel good. 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Funny isn’t it those that know they can look after themselves can treat people correctly and with respect. Makes you wonder why those that can’t feel they have to prove something. Whats wired wrong that acting the ***** makes them feel good. 

It’s the ‘empty barrels make most noise’ syndrome, sadj.

They also used to say that wee folk are the loudest too, as they are attempting to make up for their lack of stature by being loud-mouthed arseholes.

19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s the ‘empty barrels make most noise’ syndrome, sadj.

They also used to say that wee folk are the loudest too, as they are attempting to make up for their lack of stature by being loud-mouthed arseholes.

And law students are the biggest arseholes there is @Justin Z ??‍♂️